Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 523 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1003

    Whats her stg?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    So recently was able to get in touch with her and set up a day dream, have to say it was worth the wait she is very nice outgoing and clean 1. 25 for hhr which actually lasted almost 45 min and there was no rushing at all BBFS BBBJ deep throat no gag reflex and cim very tiny body with a set of medium size bolt ons that were on the hard side but other then that will most likely see her again, does anyone know if she offers greek? Would be curious to know.
    Whats her stg?

  2. #1002

    Walking dead?


  3. #1001

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Finally managed to hook up with Bella to see if she was for me and I was quite happy.

    1. 25.

    She's petite and thin, but no obvious signs other than maybe she hits the pipe.

    She was clean. Dressed how I asked. BBFS, CIM with spit, let me go again within the hhr.

    She works out of her own apartment, which wasn't relatively clean and private. I'll go back and see her again.
    So recently was able to get in touch with her and set up a day dream, have to say it was worth the wait she is very nice outgoing and clean 1. 25 for hhr which actually lasted almost 45 min and there was no rushing at all BBFS BBBJ deep throat no gag reflex and cim very tiny body with a set of medium size bolt ons that were on the hard side but other then that will most likely see her again, does anyone know if she offers greek? Would be curious to know.

  4. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    That must have been an interesting set of text messages for her to go into all her rules and you never even met up! LOL.
    She makes no apologies either about basically being nothing more than a f at #khole. I can only assume that she's one of those providers that thinks that her looks are enough and that no effort needs to be made. Pay me because I'm pretty type of deal. I value performance over eye candy any day.

  5. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    I was trying to set up a meet with her. Lots of rules, no GFE, no daty, no anything really. I was willing to toftt just to see if how she was but she ghosted me when I was omw to her place. If you're into dead fish she might be for you.
    That must have been an interesting set of text messages for her to go into all her rules and you never even met up! LOL.

  6. #998

    Questionable.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately not. I've tried contacting her but never have gotten through to her. May just be a timing issue. She looks like a lot of fun.
    I was trying to set up a meet with her. Lots of rules, no GFE, no daty, no anything really. I was willing to toftt just to see if how she was but she ghosted me when I was omw to her place. If you're into dead fish she might be for you.

  7. #997
    Unfortunately not. I've tried contacting her but never have gotten through to her. May just be a timing issue. She looks like a lot of fun.

  8. #996

  9. #995

    TITEJUST•RITEFULFILL•you'are•NEEDS•TODAY•OR•TONITE×;22 years old STG AD WATERBURY

    Hi guys this is a public safety message she is not safe for any of us in any way shape or form this is the infamous Amber from Hartford!! Stay clear and be safe Playboy.

  10. #994
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Skip her. Heavy dope user. Arrest warrants. Bad news.
    You can say that about most of the girls on STG it seems like.

  11. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheathan  [View Original Post]
    Skip her. Heavy dope user. Arrest warrants. Bad news.

  12. #992

    Mandi. Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Drtybury  [View Original Post]
    I agree, was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge as she could be very worthwhile and organized unlike a lot of our favs.

    Stay safe,

    D. B.
    She is on my to do list, but towards the middle. At one time she was on SA, but never answered my messages. You can find her easily enough on FB.

  13. #991

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I endeavor to give satisfaction. LOL!

    Honestly, I wouldn't waste a dollar of my money on that provider. I'm afraid she'd want to correct me if I didn't thrust perfectly or properly during the dream. There are girls that turn some guys on but others won't see them. It's what makes this hobby truly interesting and fun.
    I agree, was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge as she could be very worthwhile and organized unlike a lot of our favs.

    Stay safe,

    D. B.

  14. #990

    Anyone?

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...p/827996939487

    Anyone try her? Just been seeing this ad pop up recently.

  15. #989

    The exotic dream pleasure.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape