Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 7371
-
05-30-19 01:01 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 559I'd Recommend Passing
I also had exchange with this one. First text states ridiculous rate and doesn't answer my questions posed from my text. Tells me she doesn't have an incall though her ad says she does. Texts me she will do car dates for ridiculous rate 1. 5. I text her I will let her know as I'm busy at the moment with family which was true. Then she commits the cardinal sin in my book and calls my number twice after all previous communication was done thru texts. Pushy, overpriced, and blowing up my spot! All negatives in my book. I'd recommend passing. Plus her age leads me to believe she's got GPS and her services are most likely lacking. I mean 1. 5 for a car date? GTFOH.
Originally Posted by YourNewFriend
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
05-29-19 22:52 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 214Haven't met her but texted with her. Seems for real, though her prices seemed a little high for what she was offering. I got a weird vibe. Can't totally explain it, but reminded me of girls who talk a big game but either don't really perform or upcharge in person.
Originally Posted by YourNewFriend
[View Original Post]
If someone actually sees her, let us know.
-
05-29-19 21:30 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 1659Give her a break
Man- a lot of negativity for her that is unwarranted. I don't think she needs to get slammed here on top of everything else. I'm not white knighting at all. Just thinking that she deserves a break. She's been through a lot. Let her chill.
-
05-29-19 18:36 #1008Regular Member

Posts: 2She not in rehab as we speak. She's texted everyday this week.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 17:57 #1007Regular Member

Posts: 19New girl on STG
Has anyone met this girl yet?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/554330803181
-
05-29-19 12:57 #1006Senior Member

Posts: 178Idk.
She's in detox as we speak. See bottom of my post #935. She was clean for a little while but I was told that she relapsed after her sister died two weeks ago. Hanging around with the wrong people in my opinion (they all do, obviously). But I haven't physically seen her in over a month so I would concur with the others' description of her room as accurate.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 11:36 #1005Senior Member

Posts: 207Agreed. I saw her last week and vowed not to go back. The room is disgusting and having a cat there doesn't help. I actually feel bad fro her at this point. She's been asking me to come by too which seems kinda desperate to me as she didn't use to do that. The very first time I met her was almost a year ago at a motel in holyoke. She looks very different now compared to that initial meeting.
Originally Posted by JMon1114
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 21:25 #1004Regular Member

Posts: 19Definitely gone downhill. Last I saw her arms were so beat up I almost dashed. Stuck around and her performance wasn't the same from 6 months earlier either. Haven't been back since.
Originally Posted by KevAssLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-19 11:09 #1003Senior Member

Posts: 502Meh
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...o/679255335429
Met her yesterday. BBBJ wS for. 6.
Shithole of a room, smelled of smoke. As she got naked, I checked the bathroom as the light was on. No one else was around.
Got started, eye contact, took it deep. I asked her to flip around so I could play. Kitty was tight & wet. Then I started to play w / her bunghole to no objections. I finished, she swallowed my load. Found a Burger King napkin to clean myself up with.
To sum up: she's polite & the girl in the pix, but she is much skinnier now w / saggy boobs. No obvious signs of demons. Not shaven down below & a hairy asshole. Ok BJ w / swallow. Smoky shithole of a room. Won't repeat.Last edited by SirLoin69; 05-28-19 at 11:11. Reason: Forgot a detail
-
05-28-19 07:05 #1002Senior Member

Posts: 131Grace.
Don't waste your time. She is a complete nutjob! I saw her twice in Shrewsbury, the first time was good, the second time was so bad, I left early before finishing. It was like I was seeing two different people, but in the same female body. I Jeckyl and Hyde, of sorts.
Originally Posted by Lover777
[View Original Post]
You've been warned!
Stay Safe.
FF.
-
05-27-19 21:14 #1001Senior Member

Posts: 214I've met her a handful of times over the last. Hmmm. I'd say 5 or 6 years. Her appearance has gone down hill over that time (the description in the above-quoted post sounds dead on. She used to take better care of herself and look much better, though). I stopped seeing her when it got bad, but I will say that she always performed well and was willing to do just about anything you wanted.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
She does often hold out that "two girls" carrot, but I don't know that she's ever delivered with anyone.
-
05-27-19 11:18 #1000Senior Member

Posts: 178Meh
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/325946959424
It's her in the pics but many miles earlier. Lots of body pimples, scabs, etc. Now. Almost drove away when she came out to meet me (in Chicopee) and I saw her teeth situation. Didn't though for some reason and went down to the basement where I definitely would've did a 180 if it was just a mattress on the floor but a full bed was present. No door on her room though, just a curtain but she claimed that other residents didn't have access downstairs.
Performance was surprisingly good though. Above average BBBJ, no objection to multiple FS positions, and likes to moan and scream but I was getting concerned that roommates or landlord may come downstairs as I was distracted by them walked around above us. She seemed to like my performance too and said multiple times that I need to repeat but I doubt I will. Also is into 3 somes (2 women) which I've never had the opportunity to partake; not likely to bring me back either but may interest others here. Overall I would say body was a 4-5 but service was a 9.
-
05-24-19 07:16 #999Senior Member

Posts: 96Have someone seen this one
-
05-24-19 02:27 #998Senior Member

Posts: 33OK cool
Thanks will go see her I love having my ears played with LOL.
Originally Posted by NickBlah
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 22:01 #997Banned Member

Posts: 71Brazillian Grace
That is Grace! She used to host in Worcester but then stopped for a bit because her neighbors were watching her. I hope that is her real number because I do miss her! I laid down on her bed, and the first thing she did was strip to her bras and panties, then literally jumped on top of me and dug her tongue into my ear!
Originally Posted by Lover777
[View Original Post]
Heads up, you will smell nothing but perfume like she didn't take a shower and hosed herself down with perfume. Also, no FIV, I tried to sneak a finger in and she angrily slapped my hand away while blowing me. She even bit my dick too.









Reply With Quote






