Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13010
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    One of my go-to places for excellent legit massage.
    Linda, the owner at East Wing Spa gives an outstanding legitimate massage. It is just down the street from this place behind a dance studio. I cannot speak for her staff as it's been quite a while since I visited, but Linda is excellent. Also totally legit.

  2. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    How are the girls there? Are they worth the price of admission LOL.

    PC out.
    Visited this morning, Mindy opened door led me to back room. Half hour FS $140 (first post but I don't understand need for the $. 4 format, what's the point of that? Limited English but trying to ask if I been before or how I knew the door. (Thanks to Straw for pointing the way). It's the unmarked one with a cam over the door.

    Nice room low bed and maybe an unused massage table against the wall. Got undressed while she fiddling with phone, then pulls off short red dress nothing underneath, nice B bolt-ons. Tight fit spinner, CBJ cfs cg rcg mish.

    Overall good but downside for me was low bed, I like to pound while standing. Sweetly asked for tip, gave $20, very happy. Good vfm will return.

  3. #13008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Confirmed, legit only

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT today, popped into a little place on Maple Ave. Traffic was terrible and thought, what the hell, I am not moving anyhow and went to explore.

    Tiny place, I saw 2 providers, both older Chinese ladies. Mine gave an EXTREMELY good CMT level quality massage, scent less oil, hot towel wipe, but no extras. I moved the towel, she moved it back. I moved it again, she moved it back. Oh well.

    Cost was. 6 for the hour, . 2 tip for the great service.

    Bottom line: now we know, will return for the great massage in the future.
    One of my go-to places for excellent legit massage.

  4. #13007

    Ace Massage on Route 123, legit only

    I TOFTT today, popped into a little place on Maple Ave. Traffic was terrible and thought, what the hell, I am not moving anyhow and went to explore.

    Tiny place, I saw 2 providers, both older Chinese ladies. Mine gave an EXTREMELY good CMT level quality massage, scent less oil, hot towel wipe, but no extras. I moved the towel, she moved it back. I moved it again, she moved it back. Oh well.

    Cost was. 6 for the hour, . 2 tip for the great service.

    Bottom line: now we know, will return for the great massage in the future.

  5. #13006

    Affordable?

    Quote Originally Posted by VaGuy540  [View Original Post]
    This sounds interesting and "affordable!" Where?
    I don't think that $180 is "affordable" for No FS, No CIM. But then I am not into the high end gals.

  6. #13005
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any in the mannassas / gainesville area? Thanks in advance.
    Any what? Massage places? Google Rubmaps Manassas. There are about 8-10 places for massage.

  7. #13004

    Sounds Interesting.

    This sounds interesting and "affordable!" Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by FairfieldMan  [View Original Post]
    New to NoVa and had my first visit today. Went to S. T. In West Springfield, behind one of the many Giants that you all have here. . 6 for the house, $. 2 for the lady. That nets a TS, weak massage, and fully nude BBBJ w / HJ (no CIM). Was okay overall, but I like the experiences to be a little more intimate and personal. Likely to give a different one a try next time.

  8. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by RobIvan  [View Original Post]
    That's an "affiliate" account that pushes MP's. Take reviews w grain of salt.
    Glad the mods and others are warning fellow mongers of that. Those posts always made me laugh, every single one no more than 3 lines and always glowing reviews, no matter where.

  9. #13002
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToTame  [View Original Post]
    Total 180 for CBJ and cfs. It is called Asian falls 1057 broad.
    How are the girls there? Are they worth the price of admission LOL.

    PC out.

  10. #13001

    CC Wellness Trip

    So I took a trip to CC Wellness in an effort to get one of Susan's fantastic massages and to see these majestic teddies we've been hearing about. I arrived and they are busy. The Mama, a cute and pleasant lady in her 50's shows me to the room and then takes me away to give me my table shower. The shower was really good and we had a good time chit chatting. Honestly, things were so nice that the "Wait. Is this lady about to be my masseuse! Worry I initially had subsided and I prepped myself to have a relaxing time.

    We head back to the room and she tells me she's leaving and that Gina will be my masseuse. I get a tad bummed all over again as I feel this is the second time I've been cheated out of huge teddies. Things got better when Gina came into the room though because we recognized each other. Fun fact- Franconia Wellness was the very first AMP I stepped foot inside, Gina was the first provider that ever took care of me, and she was the first provider I began to see regularly. She's a 40 something, attractive Korean girl with a short bob cut and a nice, thick figure. Not Thai provider thick, but her body looks like she was a gymnast when she was younger.

    We exchanged pleasantries, hugged and then the massage ensued. She's a very sexy girl. Not only physically do I find her sexy, but she has a sexy and flirty personality. I love to flirt with providers and if you have chemistry with her you have a great time. She went to get more oil early in the massage and I looked up to see her nice booty and thick legs. She knows she's got a nice ass and legs too as every time I've seen her she's had on booty shorts of some kind. I told her that she was even more beautiful than I remembered to which she told me with a smile "I've told you before. I'm not one of these fresh off the boat, 'no speaky English' bitches. The flattery isn't going to work on me. " We shared a laugh, she massaged, we flirted and laughed some more. It was a great time. She's a strong girl and gives a great massage. Her massage is as good as the girl Joanna I reviewed, but I give Joanna the slight edge as she climbs onto your back, knee crawls and other extra stuff that kicks it up a notch. But I digress. Gina is wonderful. She flipped me and I was extremely relaxed.

    The flip happened. She went topless. She has nice boobs I enjoyed, but I spent most of my time caressing her thick legs and nice booty. HJ was slow, passionate and unrushed. I definitely popped. I hugged her and Mama and went home utterly relaxed. I'm definitely going to go back. Gina is a dope chick. I'd take her out for a platonic dinner. She's that cool. House 8 tipped my old pal 6. I still want to experience Susan though. Not sure if it's going to be tough with my old friend working there, but hey, if Susan and Gina are the providers tag teaming that spot, that sounds like a win win situation to me.

    Frankie.

  11. #13000

    Curious

    Does anyone know of any in the mannassas / gainesville area? Thanks in advance.

  12. #12999

    Asian falls / Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by Sswede  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm asking a lot here. But curious if anyone has stopped by. You can always hope.
    Since its convenient and out of curiosity, I stopped by. Its in a strip mall right on 7. Upstairs and all the way to the right. I wasn't planning on staying, just checking. Buzzed in and a woman took me straight into a room. Name was Mindy, good looking for 40's, 5'4 or so, thin. Didn't understand a word as I said I would be back later. There was another woman but she was very plain looking.

    Could be fun. There a few places higher on my list but it may be a spot. I realize this doesn't answer much but I only had a minute.

  13. #12998

    The Hot Bamboo Curtain

    Visited BT Sprgfld on Sunday -- it had been a hot day of yard work, and I enjoy the massage.

    As usual, I enjoyed my session and visit with the staff (all ladies over the age of 40) -- and this session was a bit like a "hot yoga" experience. The air conditioning in their building / suite was not working, so it was almost 90 degrees in the studio.

    A bit "sauna like," the heat was tailor made for "Thai stretching," and Judy, Leah and Jenny all know how to use their strong arms and hands to work-out the knots.

    Cool-towels for post massage wipe-down.

    An hour well spent.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  14. #12997

    Best is the Best

    I had 3 separate dreams that I had the Best treatment at Best. Angie is a very pretty sweet heart! The first time Aunt Flow was visiting, but she allowed nursing and explosive finish. The second time, fingered her to O. The third dream, MMS took care of me. She provided a wonderful prostate massage and explosive finish. I was never rushed to wake up from my dream, I actually overslept all 3 x. It was standard dream fee and the same for the dream catchers. For another Jackson, my dream would have been the Best Dream ever, so it was only a wet dream including the dream catchers.

  15. #12996
    Quote Originally Posted by Chmarr  [View Original Post]
    Lurking finally contributing.

    -Angelina at Bluegems.

    Attractive girl. She's a bit younger than I expected and also skinnier (she looks slightly thicker in the photos than in real life). She stripped down to nothing almost as soon as she closed the door and layed down on the bed. After a short period of touching and kissing, she asked me what I wanted. I said that I was open-minded, and she responded that she wanted FS. No talk of tips or anything else at that point, but I know she saw that I had cash when I gave her my donation. Anyway, after a bit of FS and BBBJ to finish (not CIM, but I didn't attempt that), I voluntarily tipped (no point in burning bridges!) and left. No complaints. YMMV on the FS and BBBJ.

    Angelina is the third girl at Bluegems I've seen. I can't remember the names of the other two, but they're no longer there. Both allowed FIV and gave BBBJ without haggling on prices in advance. I never asked about FS (as a rule, I never ask about anything; I just let the girls suggest or initiate).

    -Sasha at Edenmodels.

    Sasha is extremely attractive, with big breasts (likely not real, but great imitations), nice but, and flat stomach. She's apparently some sort of fitness instructor, and it shows. Cute face as well. I saw her 4-5 times over the course of about 2 months. The first time, she dropped her panties for a tip, and she had no problem with roaming hands (FIV allowed, but again, YMMV). The 4th and 5th time, BBBJ. No tip was discussed before the BBBJ, but she knows that I'm a fairly good tipper. Again, YMMV.

    I've also seen Molly (left about 2 weeks ago), who was really cute, allowed FIV, and I never asked for anything else. And I saw a somewhat heavy girl (also not there anymore) who also allowed FIV, and again, I never asked for anything else.
    What's the tip you've been leaving for sasha if you don't mind me asking?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape