Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,206 to 26,220 of 30814
-
05-24-19 18:29 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 240Wasn't bad
It's was 50 but I also tip her a 20 because her booty in them shorts were amazing.
Originally Posted by Horny4U
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 17:22 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 57Damage?
What was the damage? Incall or car date?
Originally Posted by SexGuide24
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 16:36 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 308Agreed.
I saw her Wednesday night. She is an absolute delight. She needs to be downtown not on NB Ave.
Originally Posted by SexGuide24
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 15:31 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 240Angel
Just had a date with angel and honestly it was great will definitely repeat she has an amazing shape I would love to have a 3 sum with her next time I see her or a gangbang all I can say is that I will repeat a lot if anyone is up to tag team her pm me.
-
05-24-19 13:16 #4605I'm a troll, just ignore me

Posts: 33Stinky fish box
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 11:39 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 869My bad that's my ad but thanks for the $50.00 I recycled it for the cause LOL. J / K of course but this is NEVER A GOOD IDEA! If it was LEO you would be coping a plea.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 09:51 #4603Regular Member

Posts: 3
-
05-23-19 19:39 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 78Wow nice, I'm scheduled to see you on the 28th.
Originally Posted by CharityBangs
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 19:23 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 121Demons
The term refers to drug usage.
Originally Posted by CrossMan6
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 17:45 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 458Demon.
No it does not mean that in this case. Hers does not that I have ever noticed. Usually when someone says a provider has demons it is referring to a bad habit.
Originally Posted by CrossMan6
[View Original Post]
In the case of AJ I know the demon is there but have never seen any signs of it.
-
05-23-19 17:38 #4599Forum Advertiser

Posts: 23Sheena Ryder.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 17:05 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 112Friend
Who is the friend?
Originally Posted by CharityBangs
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 16:24 #4597Regular Member

Posts: 6Apex Area.
Anybody know any regular girls in the Apex area not looking to travel far, want to stay local.
-
05-23-19 16:15 #4596Regular Member

Posts: 6I would also like to know of any girls in the Apex area?
Originally Posted by JRyder27
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 15:37 #4595Regular Member

Posts: 1I've been in the hobby off and on for several years but never heard the term "demon". Someone help me out? Does it mean her pussy stinks?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






