Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,311 to 26,325 of 30793
-
05-23-19 17:45 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 458Demon.
No it does not mean that in this case. Hers does not that I have ever noticed. Usually when someone says a provider has demons it is referring to a bad habit.
Originally Posted by CrossMan6
[View Original Post]
In the case of AJ I know the demon is there but have never seen any signs of it.
-
05-23-19 17:38 #4482Forum Advertiser

Posts: 23Sheena Ryder.
Originally Posted by FuckHard
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 17:05 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 112Friend
Who is the friend?
Originally Posted by CharityBangs
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 16:24 #4480Regular Member

Posts: 6Apex Area.
Anybody know any regular girls in the Apex area not looking to travel far, want to stay local.
-
05-23-19 16:15 #4479Regular Member

Posts: 6I would also like to know of any girls in the Apex area?
Originally Posted by JRyder27
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 15:37 #4478Regular Member

Posts: 1I've been in the hobby off and on for several years but never heard the term "demon". Someone help me out? Does it mean her pussy stinks?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 13:36 #4477Forum Advertiser

Posts: 23Yes, I am in fact real. I kinda got burned out on the LA life so I rarely go back, touring does treat the wallet better so there's no need. And keep trying babe, I'll be back next week. Plus I'm bringing a porn friend.
Originally Posted by Curious22
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 12:00 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 458Local
Not sure of who stays where but the ad you linked is for AJ. She looks like the pics and usually only does oral which is pretty good. She has a demon but no out of control. Also a boyfriend / husband is with her but makes himself scarce during visits.
Originally Posted by Shocker73
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 11:44 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 47A little local. Info
Hello gentlemen, I travel I-40 weekly and was just checking to see if any of you locals know of decent service close to I-40 between ex 301 and I-95. Any help would be appreciated.
Maybe this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/777088422754
-
05-23-19 11:11 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 827I thought you all knew who I was talking of.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....8689996/Dakota
-
05-23-19 10:49 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 36Bella- Hotel in South Raleigh
I almost saw her but saw another girl at the motel. Total waste. The girl I saw had good pics but was 20 yrs and many drug uses later. So it was so bad I just wanted to get out. I'll post a pic of the other girl for you, but don't see her! Total waste.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 09:01 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 329Dakota
Link to her ad? Or can you PM me contact info?
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 08:34 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 867Those pictures are all the same girl, dude.
Originally Posted by LoveToBall
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 07:58 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 149Nikki
First off her pictures are real, and I know it's hard to believe, but she looks better in person. Her body is extremely well put together. Her hair is short now, probably most like this picture: https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/4/7/4/c/...d9af7642_f.jpg.
She is a stripper from Alabama who is traveling a bit and will be here until Sunday (according to our conversation). She's certainly done this before, but is also a bit inexperienced. Her personality is fantastic.
As far as her services go, I'm guessing your milage may vary. There was no oral, but the sex itself was pretty damn good. She seemed into it, and started on top and buried her head in my neck as she rode, which felt amazing. She would take breaks and look me directly in the eyes as she ground it out. We switched to missionary and more of the same. I didn't last long enough for anything else.
Everything was covered and she was very clean. I will see her again this week before she goes. Rates were $, $. 50, $$. Despite the limited menu it was a bargain. If she lived here I would be seeing her weekly. Girls like her are why I rarely see anyone these days but keep trolling the ads hoping to find something.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....33375072/nikki
-
05-23-19 07:18 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 827Another amazing dream with Dakota
I had another amazing dream with Dakota yesterday. I feel that she was better than the last time. She allowed some LFK this time and well she squirted again and multiple positions. I think she's a keeper for me YMMV.








Reply With Quote






