Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7847
-
05-23-19 17:14 #992Senior Member

Posts: 121Mandi. Amanda
She is on my to do list, but towards the middle. At one time she was on SA, but never answered my messages. You can find her easily enough on FB.
Originally Posted by Drtybury
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 16:31 #991Senior Member

Posts: 161Lol
I agree, was just wondering if anyone has taken the plunge as she could be very worthwhile and organized unlike a lot of our favs.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
D. B.
-
05-23-19 16:04 #990Senior Member

Posts: 199Anyone?
http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...p/827996939487
Anyone try her? Just been seeing this ad pop up recently.
-
05-23-19 16:03 #989Senior Member

Posts: 37The exotic dream pleasure.
Anyone seen her?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/169781159225
-
05-23-19 15:10 #988Senior Member

Posts: 311I endeavor to give satisfaction. LOL!
Originally Posted by Drtybury
[View Original Post]
Honestly, I wouldn't waste a dollar of my money on that provider. I'm afraid she'd want to correct me if I didn't thrust perfectly or properly during the dream. There are girls that turn some guys on but others won't see them. It's what makes this hobby truly interesting and fun.
-
05-23-19 14:42 #987Senior Member

Posts: 161Thanks
Thank you for your value added content on your 31st post. Almost a Senior Member!
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 13:09 #986Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone seen her?
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/945412803432
-
05-23-19 07:59 #985Senior Member

Posts: 311Wow! That long advertisement with all of those rules and provisos is a real turn on. I'm surprised that guys aren't running to see her! LOL!
Originally Posted by Drtybury
[View Original Post]
All kidding and sarcasm aside, when I see ads like this, I move on to the next one.
-
05-23-19 07:18 #984Senior Member

Posts: 129Selena
Her tits are nice and def has a nice ass. Average body honestly for now at least. And yeah I did 80 for the Hh she try to get me to do 140 and I was like nope she quickly went down.
Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 06:36 #983Senior Member

Posts: 161Any info- Wolcott STG
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/809437466574
Was wondering if anyone has sampled? 32 yr blonde in Wolcott.
D. B.
-
05-23-19 06:16 #982Senior Member

Posts: 1000Who Is This
She looks familiar and is working out of Plainville. Any info? Thanks Poo.
-
05-22-19 20:43 #981Senior Member

Posts: 660Maybe but then again a lot of the girls with ads up have active arrest warrants.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 19:22 #980Senior Member

Posts: 200She has not been advertising. She is probably trying to stay under the radar as she currently has an open warrant out for her arrest.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 18:50 #979Senior Member

Posts: 102How is her body? As in T and A. I remember she posted better pic before but I can't seam to find any now. I did text her about 2 weeks a go but her hr is more then I like to pay and a qv is useless for me that far.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 17:50 #978Senior Member

Posts: 121Christy
She has a FTA, I have no idea where she is. Maybe in rehab or in hiding who knows.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





