Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 18216
-
05-25-19 12:32 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 115I had sent her a quick email using the "Contact this advertiser". However, I had not seen any recent reviews of her and she mentioned going out of town soon. So I was trying to find out if she was still around or of its a waste of time trying to reach her at the moment.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 12:27 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 115Worthless
Its interesting to see how people will respond to a request for information. Someone mature may decide to share that information if they want to do so. On the other hand, a pompous cretin may decide to add a worthless post about his interpretation of the request.
Originally Posted by MicBush
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 11:17 #5629Senior Member

Posts: 88Think she has a boyfriend now.
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-19 10:08 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 300Nikki redhead
This is a few days late but I finally saw her the other day. She has been going through some stuff and has not been on her texting app much, so anyone trying to reach her don't give up she turns it on from time to time and when she does oh man are you in for a treat! She is tall slender with natural long and curly red hair, she has some tattoos that are just so sexy! And her ass is perfect. I had the best time with her and told her to hit me up when she truns on the text app bc I had the best experiance with her! Well worth the wait. I know she also was having phone issues so once that is turned back on she will be able to get back to normal. I don't always repeat but when I do its bc she is a 10!
-
05-24-19 17:27 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 456She's not UTR anymore if there's an ad bro. I don't understand what you're asking.
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-19 17:16 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 288e
Originally Posted by TalkStory
[View Original Post]
Many of the providers and monger will read your post and decide if you warrant a reply based on you post history otherwise
why don't you email her through her ad instead of whining about no one replying to you, just saying. That's why it's there.
-
05-24-19 16:31 #5625Senior Member

Posts: 115Longwood UTR
Is the longwood utr still around? I see her ad everyday:
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6808&cityid=98
Did not get digits from a few guys I pinged on here. So if she's still around, perhaps some kind soul could share her digits with me LOL.
-
05-23-19 22:37 #5624Senior Member

Posts: 532This answers why she wasn't answering me.
Originally Posted by Munchi420
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 19:52 #5623Senior Member

Posts: 197Housekeeper UTR
I was finally able to make brief contact with her. She was in the hospital for reasons unknown to me but she couldn't speak at the moment. So that explains why she is not responding.
Also, to all the regular members contacting me, wanting digits for any UTR. Do some reviews and build up your reputation. Otherwise you will not get into the inner circle of senior members that actually contribute!!
-
05-23-19 18:00 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 198I will be back in Orlando in November, and I'd LOVE to hang with this girl. Orlando was an absolutely AMAZING time last time I was there. Red heads are my. Time favorite. Appreciate any contact info you can share via PM!
Originally Posted by MarioCoins
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 15:59 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 47Lmfao take the ladies over a dudes ass any day lmfao.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 13:54 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 458Who is that
Utr only? What's the digits.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-19 11:09 #5619Senior Member

Posts: 388Kandi or Sara
Can anyone pm me the contact info for Kandi or Maintland Sara please? I have some time available and would like to meet up. Sooner the better please! Ty.
-
05-23-19 09:51 #5618Senior Member

Posts: 944I did try vouching for a fellow monger once to see M1 L but she told me that unless I had fucked the guy myself she wouldn't accept me as a reference, LOL. She's been burned in the past so I can't say I blame her.
Originally Posted by NoFear101
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
05-23-19 08:10 #5617Senior Member

Posts: 634Nikki
Been trying to get a hold of Nikki to no avail. I guess she has to kuch volume now maybe but ill keep trying though. Her head game is one of the best. I also been trying to get Sara and Sophias numbers but no one has been willing to share, if anyone is, please pm me. If not I get it.












Reply With Quote






