Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1213
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #163

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden9  [View Original Post]
    They are not closed they changed their name and relocated to the other side of town still on a main rd but no longer in a 5 way intersection a bit more discrete.
    I see the building on street view. They up stairs or down?

  2. #162

    Not gone

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBoston99  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, Tokyo is no longer open.
    They are not closed they changed their name and relocated to the other side of town still on a main rd but no longer in a 5 way intersection a bit more discrete.

  3. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarBoston99  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, Tokyo is no longer open.
    Was I st there last week. They have me fed to Rt 102.

  4. #160

    Tokyo Gone

    Just an FYI, Tokyo is no longer open.

  5. #159

    Lacy in Manchvegas

    Quote Originally Posted by OverDrive69  [View Original Post]
    Pucster,

    Do you have any contact info on Lacy?
    You can PM me for details.

  6. #158

    Lacy

    Pucster,

    Do you have any contact info on Lacy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pucster  [View Original Post]
    The best around is Lacy in Manchester. Massage and a BBBJ is a winner.

  7. #157

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBanks  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info on her?
    Looking for contact info! Thanks.

  8. #156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Hey guys

    Anything close to Groton MA?

  9. #155

    Tokyo

    Went for the first time per some good reviews, thought I would give it a try. Front door faces busy intersection, you have to ring bell and wait for them to open door for you.

    Very nice women opened the door said her name was Linda. Started with a very nice massage then slowly tappers off to be not so good. She said she was hot, I could see she looked a little steamy but it didn't seem like she was working all that hard.

    On the flip tried to up sell me to let the girls out. Didn't bother me, a new face she was just testing the waters. She let me play while she was finished me off. Hot towel to clean me up then she said all done. ? . There's always time after for more massage if you get the full hour. I got shorted 15 to 20 minutes which was a bummer. From the good reviews I would say maybe she just wasn't feeling very well that day. To give the benefit of the doubt.

  10. #154

    La why

    Quote Originally Posted by Pucster  [View Original Post]
    The best around is Lacy in Manchester. Massage and a BBBJ is a winner.
    Any contact info on her?

  11. #153

    Prostate Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDesires21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where I can get a prostate massage around the Nashua area? Any help would be appreciated.
    The best around is Lacy in Manchester. Massage and a BBBJ is a winner.

  12. #152

    Prostate

    Anyone know where I can get a prostate massage around the Nashua area? Any help would be appreciated.

  13. #151

    Tokyo

    Wanted a massage and went to Tokyo. Saw Nana, a pretty 30-something. Ok massage and standard finish. The place is so conspicuous at a 5 way intersection, I probably won't go back as it wasn't anything remarkable.

  14. #150

    St joes

    Asian massage across from hospital. Accepts cc for massage but charges extra to do so. Stopped in and saw "Susan" is probably in her 50's. Had leggings, a skirt, and a tight shirt on. Too much work with a towel on for my taste, but a very good massage. OTC below and UTC up top was encouraged. Teased a bit but didn't want to offer even standard. Self service and got a bit over an hour of a good massage. But not what I was looking for.

  15. #149

    Ad gone

    It would be my guess that if the ad is gone it's because she took it down for some reason and either isn't taking new clients or has been busy. I have reached out recently and got no reply and not sure what to make of it. She may be seeing only a select few these days. Dunno.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find the ad and blamed it on my poor searching skills and now I think the ad has gone. If I google I get a link but that takes me noweher. Do you have her working ad or digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape