Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7838
-
05-23-19 06:36 #983Senior Member

Posts: 161Any info- Wolcott STG
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/809437466574
Was wondering if anyone has sampled? 32 yr blonde in Wolcott.
D. B.
-
05-23-19 06:16 #982Senior Member

Posts: 1000Who Is This
She looks familiar and is working out of Plainville. Any info? Thanks Poo.
-
05-22-19 20:43 #981Senior Member

Posts: 660Maybe but then again a lot of the girls with ads up have active arrest warrants.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 19:22 #980Senior Member

Posts: 199She has not been advertising. She is probably trying to stay under the radar as she currently has an open warrant out for her arrest.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 18:50 #979Senior Member

Posts: 102How is her body? As in T and A. I remember she posted better pic before but I can't seam to find any now. I did text her about 2 weeks a go but her hr is more then I like to pay and a qv is useless for me that far.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 17:50 #978Senior Member

Posts: 121Christy
She has a FTA, I have no idea where she is. Maybe in rehab or in hiding who knows.
Originally Posted by SullyErna69
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 11:22 #977Senior Member

Posts: 140Jasmine
Tried calling and texting Jasmine but no response. Even her social media account has been fruitless. It seems that she is / was on something, not so sure. Any advice on how to get her to respond?
Originally Posted by CaightindaLife
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
HH.
-
05-22-19 08:37 #976Senior Member

Posts: 259Petite Blonde Christy?
Anyone know what happened to the petite blonde? I haven't seen her post in a while. Last I knew she was staying on M street and was caught up in the raid but she was still available. Location kept me away. Maybe she's moved on? Or maybe the legal issues wrapped her up?
-
05-22-19 06:46 #975Senior Member

Posts: 356I believe 30. Gave 20 and 10 tip.
Originally Posted by BruinsFan44
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 23:26 #974Senior Member

Posts: 127Prices
What was the damage.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 22:21 #973Senior Member

Posts: 169She's known as China on the streets. Been a streetwalker for many years. Heavy drug user. Make sure you use protection if you still want to indulge. Personally, I'd stay far away.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 18:34 #972Senior Member

Posts: 356Native american
I picked her up about a month ago. Nice Head game. She was willing to do full service but I opted for the Head game. She is a little flakey but I had a nice time.
-
05-21-19 13:27 #971Senior Member

Posts: 625Thanks!
Thanks for the info. She said she rents a room. That's why this site is invaluable.
Originally Posted by Seekist
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 12:33 #970Senior Member

Posts: 168I'm almost certain
She's a street hostess and a addict.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 11:50 #969Senior Member

Posts: 625Native Indian
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...d/955704966468
Anyone have any info on this provider? Either way I am going to sample her tomorrow and will tell you about my dream!











Reply With Quote




