Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 492 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1011

    Grace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lover777  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/023520946000

    Anyone seen this one? Might pay her a visit tomorrow.
    Don't waste your time. She is a complete nutjob! I saw her twice in Shrewsbury, the first time was good, the second time was so bad, I left early before finishing. It was like I was seeing two different people, but in the same female body. I Jeckyl and Hyde, of sorts.

    You've been warned!

    Stay Safe.

    FF.

  2. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/325946959424

    It's her in the pics but many miles earlier. Lots of body pimples, scabs, etc. Now. Almost drove away when she came out to meet me (in Chicopee) and I saw her teeth situation. Didn't though for some reason and went down to the basement where I definitely would've did a 180 if it was just a mattress on the floor but a full bed was present. No door on her room though, just a curtain but she claimed that other residents didn't have access downstairs.

    Performance was surprisingly good though. Above average BBBJ, no objection to multiple FS positions, and likes to moan and scream but I was getting concerned that roommates or landlord may come downstairs as I was distracted by them walked around above us. She seemed to like my performance too and said multiple times that I need to repeat but I doubt I will. Also is into 3 somes (2 women) which I've never had the opportunity to partake; not likely to bring me back either but may interest others here. Overall I would say body was a 4-5 but service was a 9.
    I've met her a handful of times over the last. Hmmm. I'd say 5 or 6 years. Her appearance has gone down hill over that time (the description in the above-quoted post sounds dead on. She used to take better care of herself and look much better, though). I stopped seeing her when it got bad, but I will say that she always performed well and was willing to do just about anything you wanted.

    She does often hold out that "two girls" carrot, but I don't know that she's ever delivered with anyone.

  3. #1009

    Meh

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/325946959424

    It's her in the pics but many miles earlier. Lots of body pimples, scabs, etc. Now. Almost drove away when she came out to meet me (in Chicopee) and I saw her teeth situation. Didn't though for some reason and went down to the basement where I definitely would've did a 180 if it was just a mattress on the floor but a full bed was present. No door on her room though, just a curtain but she claimed that other residents didn't have access downstairs.

    Performance was surprisingly good though. Above average BBBJ, no objection to multiple FS positions, and likes to moan and scream but I was getting concerned that roommates or landlord may come downstairs as I was distracted by them walked around above us. She seemed to like my performance too and said multiple times that I need to repeat but I doubt I will. Also is into 3 somes (2 women) which I've never had the opportunity to partake; not likely to bring me back either but may interest others here. Overall I would say body was a 4-5 but service was a 9.

  4. #1008

  5. #1007

    OK cool

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBlah  [View Original Post]
    That is Grace! She used to host in Worcester but then stopped for a bit because her neighbors were watching her. I hope that is her real number because I do miss her! I laid down on her bed, and the first thing she did was strip to her bras and panties, then literally jumped on top of me and dug her tongue into my ear!

    Heads up, you will smell nothing but perfume like she didn't take a shower and hosed herself down with perfume. Also, no FIV, I tried to sneak a finger in and she angrily slapped my hand away while blowing me. She even bit my dick too.
    Thanks will go see her I love having my ears played with LOL.

  6. #1006

    Brazillian Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Lover777  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/023520946000

    Anyone seen this one? Might pay her a visit tomorrow.
    That is Grace! She used to host in Worcester but then stopped for a bit because her neighbors were watching her. I hope that is her real number because I do miss her! I laid down on her bed, and the first thing she did was strip to her bras and panties, then literally jumped on top of me and dug her tongue into my ear!

    Heads up, you will smell nothing but perfume like she didn't take a shower and hosed herself down with perfume. Also, no FIV, I tried to sneak a finger in and she angrily slapped my hand away while blowing me. She even bit my dick too.

  7. #1005

    New girl?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/023520946000

    Anyone seen this one? Might pay her a visit tomorrow.

  8. #1004

    Nice girl

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/572163512543

    Saw this one a few weeks back she is the girl in the pics, lives in a dump in palmer 70 mario coins for a qv.

    Just the normal stuff BBBJ cfs, no daty she was not fresh down there, don't know about greek not really my thing anyways.

    Would not repeat because of the drive, but she's a nice girl so I would say go see her.

  9. #1003

    Reviews

    Hey everyone,

    I don't remember but has anyone reviews this provider before? I have been interested in see her.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/295831314911

  10. #1002

    Ludlow / Indian orchard

    Home bored today. Anyone know of anyone in the ludlow, Indian orchard area. I used to meet up with someone behind the mall area but she moved away a little bit ago.

  11. #1001

    Kiki

    Does anyone know what happened to her? She gives a great blowjob and her pussy was TIGHT!

    She seemed to disappear out of thin air!

  12. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    This girl posts ads 3-10 x a day on multiple places (definitely STG). That alone would keep me away. But the fact that her ads are always scary would have me never even to consider her.

    Yes, to each his own, but damn. That girl is one mean-looking woman.
    LOL I like her darker look just older pics I seen look real terrible and I wasnt sure which is more accurate. This was one of my if only the price is right kind of things and it seams even if the price is right I shouldn't. Thanks for the tips and I shall stay a way.

  13. #999

    I was post 966

    Sorry to hear you went through that; smart move not letting the pimp in your house.

    I'm glad her and I were never able to set something up.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one has a nice body but has wounds all over her body from scratching must be a big heroin addict has a pimp drives a white van she spent 15 minutes in my bathroom trashed it with told me she was getting ready to lock the door her Handler came to my door wanted to talk to her I told him he wasn't coming in she took forever to get ready made me late for work she gives great service but I was worried about even touching her because of the wounds wrap it up be safe.

  14. #998

    Lexie Rose

    Her updated post on EM says she is engaged and is only doing "hanging out" sessions, which of course she expects payment for.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexie-ro...ngfield-477186

  15. #997

    Careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She's smoking hot. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/108035490919.
    Be careful with this one has a nice body but has wounds all over her body from scratching must be a big heroin addict has a pimp drives a white van she spent 15 minutes in my bathroom trashed it with told me she was getting ready to lock the door her Handler came to my door wanted to talk to her I told him he wasn't coming in she took forever to get ready made me late for work she gives great service but I was worried about even touching her because of the wounds wrap it up be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape