Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 23675
-
05-22-19 17:46 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 420Art vs Practical
I hear you. I can't put that kind of mental and physical energy into every tryst. Sometimes I am a man of simple tastes too. But then there are those times I want to do something that makes my libido soar. SB theater art with a touch of D/s. Who would have imagined?
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 16:25 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 204Any luck with this
Communicated with this one couple of times and seems to be DTF but backed out when all good and ready.
https://www.seeking.com/member/19650...f-e832f235c7fb
-
05-22-19 15:49 #16623Senior Member

Posts: 470Curvy
I have had both good and bad luck with curvy as a description. Some put if they are very well endowed up top and a nice ass, others use it as a description for what I would call bbw.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 14:33 #16622Senior Member

Posts: 204Curvy Tea
You know the one pic she looks rather slim, then the other pic looks like she has some thigh, so who knows!
.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 14:11 #16621Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Why
The girls create new profiles all of the time. Their profiles get taken down by SA just like ours do. If we piss a girl off and she reports us, we're kicked off. I usually get an email telling me that there's some kind of Investigation and then I'm unable to login. The girls get the same thing. I never talk about exact prices with girls on the site because the site has software to detect negotiations of money. Sometimes it will nab you, sometimes it won't. It's an automated system that will automatically kick you off. If I get kicked off, I go back on. I'm sure the girls are doing the same thing.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 13:23 #16620Senior Member

Posts: 336Curvy
It's been my experience that the ladies who describe themselves as curvy are indeed Big. I've learned my definition of curvy differs greatly from a woman's definition of curvy.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 12:43 #16619Senior Member

Posts: 131Gee, PTG, that was quite the work of art. Maybe it should be a novel, you're most of the way there. Is Penthouse Forum still around? LOL.
Originally Posted by PartyTimeGuy
[View Original Post]
Reading stuff like this makes me feel so vanilla. I just want to get'them to the FC, get inside them and put them through the paces. (OK, OK, sometimes there are handcuffs involved, but I digress.).
Then grab a beer and reflect on my good fortune. Rinse and repeat. I guess I am a man of simple tastes.
-
05-22-19 11:12 #16618Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweet girl with a British accent. Large breast but a great body not curvy by what we think of as men. You would be pleased with her from head to toe.
Originally Posted by ErnestLl
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 10:57 #16617Senior Member

Posts: 373She needed a new profile as she has finally settled in one place. Nice personality. Tell her a funny joke with your first message and she is yours. If you can't get along with her, then you probably won't have much luck with anyone. Good value and has probably seen a lot of guys.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 10:49 #16616Senior Member

Posts: 880New RVA Redhead
She posts in both Cville and RVA so Ill check that message board, but it doesn't get much action.
Anyone getting anywhere with.
Englishtea_rose?
Pretty face, but I always worry about CURVY as being code for big and soft.
-
05-22-19 10:49 #16615Senior Member

Posts: 880Got me to look
I saw her new profile, liked the face, but passed after reading her profile -- her old one was the opposite.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
Guess trying a different approach.
-
05-22-19 09:52 #16614Senior Member

Posts: 846Kind of curious why did she do that. Delete old profile and create new one.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 07:25 #16613Senior Member

Posts: 204New Yoga Pants Profile
Just saw some questions about her lately, thought I share her new profile. She is a good time!
https://www.seeking.com/member/e6efe...5-f5923716dfd1
-
05-22-19 06:15 #16612Senior Member

Posts: 204Sounds fun!
What was the Damage if I might ask?
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 17:33 #16611Senior Member

Posts: 502Ended up seeing her, came to my hotel and was a ton of fun. She just got a new pair of tits, and if she hadn't told me I would not have noticed. Very proportional, says a sugar daddy paid for them LOL. BBFSWCIP, BBBJ, multiple pops, etc. Not a clock watcher and is fun to shoot the shit with. Really tiny college girl with a tight snatch.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






