Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 23660
-
05-17-19 15:49 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 105Unicorn Virgins on SA. Anyone encounter this?
With school finishing many many college girls are flooding SA as they move back home for the summer. This week I've had initial M&G's with not one but TWO different 18 year old girls (one by a matter of weeks) brand new to the site that claim that they are virgins. I'm very cynical of such claims and am wondering if anyone on here is getting the same line on recent meets?
They're both very attractive and claim they want to 'get it out of the way' with someone experienced (and no pressure to perform well) so they can enjoy sex like other girls their age do when they go back to school. Normally I wouldn't believe the possibility considering this is SA but the first has already closed her account after only one week and we've made plans to do the deed next week WITHOUT any allowance and the other is eager to meet next week as well (possible no allowance as well as she doesn't want her first time to feel transactional).
Am I finding legitimate unicorns here or is this a new technique posted on SB sites. Anyone else seeing this? I wouldn't believe it normally but they are both giddy about the prospect and are saying no allowance needed. Just a nice lunch and good vibes are enough for now and we can start an arrangement afterwards.
Yaya.
-
05-15-19 16:51 #16579Senior Member

Posts: 131I'm back on SA! Very strange, got a form email this morning telling me my suspension has been ended. "Keep in mind that additional violations could result in permanent suspension of your account. " Never a clue as to what my suspicious activity or violations might have been.
Originally Posted by DogBert77
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 18:50 #16578Senior Member

Posts: 131Got this notice from SA:
"Unusual activity detected!
Your account is currently under review by a team of fraud specialists. We have detected some unusual activity on this account. Your permissions have been altered while the investigation lasts.
During this time you will not be able to contact other users or pay for any services. If you feel that this is a mistake, or if you have any information to add regarding this process, please contact us at customer support.
If you have any other questions please review our Frequently Asked Questions. ".
I log in from a different IP address every time because I use a VPN. I also pay with a different gift card every month. Other than that, not sure what "unusual activity" there is. They asked me to change my password about a month ago. Anyone have any thoughts?
-
05-14-19 18:13 #16577Senior Member

Posts: 204Any luck with this one
Hey anyone communicating with this one and any response from yet.
She looks real and hot but not sure if she is just there checking things out any info appreciated, PM if you need to.
Found her social media page too.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3a321...1-07282cd056ce
-
05-14-19 12:27 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 502Youngmodel
Anyone ever enjoy this sweetie? She seems DTF but insists on cover. Trying to get our schedules to align has been tough. PM or post if you have any previous experience. I asked if she's done this before and her answer was "Many times".
https://www.seeking.com/member/80c9c...7-93dc79430522
-
05-13-19 16:50 #16575Senior Member

Posts: 299My take on this is that these girls are players and they know that newbies are more easily hoodwinked than experienced guys. They can claim they always get $800 per meet without the guy bursting into laughter. Newbies are more likely to go along with the bs.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 15:29 #16574Senior Member

Posts: 325Just as that bit of info calms those that fear you only want a one time things, hearing "Two years" can also turn off those who look at that as something that isn't NSA and more along the lines of long term situation. You have to keep in mind that 99.9% of the prospects I meet claim that a man has tried to make them a long term option or creeped them out by how serious he was trying to get. I personally don't mention my past SB's unless they ask and at that point I'll share pieces of info as appropriate.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 10:13 #16573Senior Member

Posts: 232That's possible, I suppose, although I am upfront about the fact that I am a vet. I tell them (truthfully) in my first or second message that I've had a number of long-term arrangements, lasting as long as two years. My rationale is that many of them are concerned that guys are just looking for "one and done" rather than the ongoing arrangements that many of them want (and that keep them from feeling like they are pros). If they were turned off by the fact that I had experience, I would have expected them to ghost me much earlier.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 08:27 #16572Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm talking to her as well
Agree with your conclusion. I haven't decided if I'm going to meet her or not.
Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 07:48 #16571Senior Member

Posts: 101Military SB scam warning
I communicated with someone a while back who claimed to be in a similar situation. After getting into some details about setting up a meeting, then started to claim that they needed money to get approval papers to leave base etc. Long story short, it was clearly a scam and I moved on. Just another reminder to never send anything ahead of time.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 07:01 #16570Senior Member

Posts: 373On the up side with military personnel is some are tired of being around high testosterone me all the time. The one SB I had that served on an aircraft carrier a few year back was all perfume and lace off base. I told her I was closer to the guy at Best Buy doing tech support than guys loading armament on planes. She said all wanted was a normal guy that opened doors for her and brought her flowers.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
She was into extended foreplay on both our parts and eager to please in everyway. Being in top physical condition, she handled reverse cowgirl without tiring one bit. Usually even the pros are slowing down by the time I am ready to let my load go. Wish I could find another military babe. Sure was a lot of fun until she deployed. Plus none of the constantly asking for money that so many do.
-
05-13-19 05:04 #16569Senior Member

Posts: 325I had a military SB in Hampton Roads area last year. Similar restrictions but she was a ton of fun. She simply wanted something outside of what her direct choice of men got her, she wasn't in a tech unit though and I was sure to take an extra bit of precaution where necessary. I'd say have fun with her.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 02:23 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 196[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive [/u]white knight[/u] drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-12-19 20:12 #16567Senior Member

Posts: 468Military SB
I met a girl today for a M&G who is stationed at a Military base about 15 miles from me. According to her, she is attached to a technology unit, not a combat unit. She is asking for full discretion and possibly hanging out at my place or at a hotel. The other restriction is that she has to get back to base by midnight. She is a nice looking girl, and DTF. I have a feeling she would be great in the sack. She mentioned about financial help, but didn't try to negotiate any amounts. I am really interested in her and planning on a date later this week. My question to you guys- any additional potential risk with a military SB than a civilian SB? Anyone out there who had experience with a military SB?
Stay Safe.
Dr. S.
-
05-12-19 16:14 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 336Nik186
Never met her but I've communicated with her. I agree with you that she seems like a pro. That's probably why I didn't pursue her any further.
Originally Posted by NavenRJohnson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





