Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,656 to 26,670 of 30316
-
05-22-19 09:58 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 62Kaeleen Sinclair.
I had a dream with Kaeleen last year at her personal residence. I arrived at her very nice location near South Park. She had to come down the elevator to bring you up and had a nice chat on the walk back to her place. She is a sexy Latina and her body pics are accurate. She doesn't have the smoothest complexion, but very pretty. Great personality, definitely GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CG, Missionary, and Doggy. (Of course covered) Very passionate and enthusiastic throughout, with nice playful talk afterwords. You can visit with confidence.
Originally Posted by UAFlyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 09:41 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 279Azara Millian
She's legit, but YMMV. If you hit it off with her and she finds you attractive then you'll have a helluva dream. If not then it's an ok dream but worth it for looks alone if you like curvy birds. Hope this helps m8!
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 08:52 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 34Manda / Lexie
I know she's had a couple positive reviews a few months ago, but she must've gone waaaaay downhill since then. The pics are her but from a while back. I know the filters make you look younger, but at least she had all her teeth in the pics. Paid for the hhr and was there maybe 10 minutes. BBBJ lasted about 20 seconds. Junior wasn't even ready when she tried to slap on cover. The worst part is that the dream ended very quickly because Martha monthly showed up. Completely disgusting.
Avoid at all cost. Needless to say, I won't be repeating.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/023135367716
-
05-22-19 00:50 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 305Ass for days
PAWGs and curvy Latinas are my absolute weakness. Anyone seen this booty? Face is OK in my opinion. Just looking for any feedback. Has an them profile but no reviews.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5402047.htm?cat=1
-
05-21-19 21:47 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 88Looks fishy
Seems like a scam to me. Her Instagram has a photo tagged in Baltimore yesterday. Also the "visa / amex / PayPal" raises red flags. Hope I'm wrong, but "she" will probably ask for a deposit before "meeting".
Originally Posted by Jwu77
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 20:09 #3656Regular Member

Posts: 9Eros Latinas.
The traveling (agency) girls seem to garner most of the attention, I'm intrigued by Kaeleen Sinclair but can't find any reviews. Surely someone has something to share. Thanks in advance.
-
05-21-19 15:29 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 137Do the qv
You might not get the opportunity again.
Originally Posted by Jwu77
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 15:07 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 85Teanna Trump
Teanna Trump, the porn star, is in town, and is taking clients.
I texted her and rates are:
QV: $$.
HH: $$$$.
HR: $$$$$$.
I'm pretty sure I can't afford this but I'm really considering just being stupid because it's Teanna Trump. She listed her incall location in the text; PM me if you want to know or just text her. I'm fairly sure it's legit based off the location.
Here's her ad: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/822596485327.
I know she escorts, because she had men flying in for appointments when she was under a year-long house arrest and posting clips to her premium snap chat a few months back. Her house arrest ended, and she got back into the porn scene. I'm assuming she's only here for a few days as she flys back to wherever (LA? Maybe) from the Rolling Loud tour down in Miami.
I'm throwing the info up on the off chance that other folks are interested. I am so tempted to make it happen, but I'm short on money this month due to car troubles that I had to pay out of pocket and forced me to dip into my savings.
I'm really tempted to be irresponsible and just make it up later; though. If this was Honey Gold; I'd just be giving you the write-up instead.
-
05-20-19 16:00 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 118Bri / Hannah
She used to go by Hannah. I can not recall if the pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by JohningAround
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 13:11 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 32Same here. No history no nothing anywhere. Looks TG2 BT. If you take the plunge let us know!
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
I found one like this awhile back named Annabelle. Ended up an amazingly hot, sweet escort. So you never know.
-
05-19-19 22:19 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 96Amanda
I really want to pay her a visit but can't find anything on her. Has anyone seen her. Looks fun! I'll report back if she's legit.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/017616872604
Thanks,
Jay.
-
05-19-19 22:19 #3650I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Can't find any info on this one.
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/759102365669
-
05-19-19 17:07 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 224Anyone seen this one?
Wondering if anyone's seen her.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/33317006/
-
05-19-19 17:02 #3648Senior Member

Posts: 65Haven't shared in a while so I figured I would do a little catch up. These are my current visits, but I still have that itch to scratch! My ATF was Kate in rock hill, but she has retired and changed her life in good ways. Anyone have any recommendations for anyone like Kate? Small petite enjoyed BBBJ was down for pretty much anything definitely the best I have ever had.
-
05-19-19 16:58 #3647Senior Member

Posts: 65Alexis Lynn
Alexis Lynn.
980-368-6510
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3045745
Alexis is adorable she is the definition of petite her pictures are 100% accurate (she did have a baby in the past year so she has a little baby belly still) I enjoyed a double with her and Monica one of the best blowjob duo's I have ever had. 100% will repeat.











Reply With Quote





