Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,491 to 23,505 of 28201
-
05-21-19 22:50 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 38I've tried to hit her up several times, as she looks like my type, but has never replied to texts on 2 or 3 occasions.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 22:22 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 2354List crawler escort alligator
Is something wrong on List crawler escort alligator?
Or is it just me?
-
05-21-19 21:42 #4709Banned Member

Posts: 812Her partner, Heather
I'd hear what happen to Mya from another provider (they should get a break room, the stories that they share, LOL). She was working with Heather. I did find Heather better looking than Mya, but initially Heather only did 2 some with Heather. Give her a try. Luna is also not that far away. She is 1/2 Latina multiple tattoos. There are numerous reviews and discussions about her in this thread.
Originally Posted by Polkeyes
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 20:50 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 597Busch Gardens
Since Mya is gone for a while, any GFE providers around Busch Gardens area? Will be working in near there the next couple of days.
Thanks.
-
05-21-19 19:53 #4707Banned Member

Posts: 812Don't judge
Based on our income, we all have our price, what mongers will pay for service. Remember HEidi Fleiss (Sp?) She had most millionaire / billionaires in her black book. Escort have all sorts of clients. One escort (won't name her, of course), has a major administration executive for an American sport league. All based on income and preferences. Be safe all.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 19:07 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 2419350/ hr?
At 350 an hour. She is all yours. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 18:31 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 597Izabella
Certainly above my pay grade.
Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 17:16 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 176ISO info about 'Isabella'
Hello, brethren to the south! There is a hottie advertised visiting Milwaukee:
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/9405638.htm?cat=48
I did some research and found no reviews but saw she posted in Tampa. Anyone with experience (either good or bad)? PMs are obviously fine!
-
05-21-19 17:08 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 174Lol
Ya I wouldn't pay that she'll do 100 car dates & 150 hh outcalls
.
Originally Posted by Igitzit
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 14:58 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 152Thanks.
Thanks to both of you for that info! Think I'll steer clear.
Originally Posted by JarOfRoses
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 14:17 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 245She quoted me ridiculous rates. And I've seen her before. Texts were GPS to me. I told her thanks but no thanks. Later.
Originally Posted by Ttxx1
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 13:54 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 475Reliable providers
Hey everyone!
I'll be in Tampa for work from tonight thru Friday morning. I would appreciate any leads on reliable providers who have little or no drama.
Thanks!
-
05-21-19 10:03 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 1537Dylan
Yep, that's her.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 09:39 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 319Great
See man LOL that's I'm talking about. Don't need that bullshit. I asked her yesterday too if she only does incalls and she said yes. Might not see her after all. Thanks for the input.
Originally Posted by Hobby4
[View Original Post]
Al.
-
05-21-19 09:31 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 120Shay
I have been seeing Shay for years, she is doing good now not too much candy. Has always had the slow slurred speech. Went by her place yesterday and just got comfortable she was teasing me shaking her ass on me when her ex started screaming into the window of the room we were in, scared the shot out of us both. She got him to leave and I just felt comfortable again and he came back threatening her, me and my vehicle. He left after a few and so did I. Again I have been seeing her for years and never anything but great service (fell asleep on me once or twice but that was when she was bad in stuff). Anyway I will still go see her just felt like I should report.
Originally Posted by AlexAmor46
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




