Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 7371
-
05-23-19 13:58 #996Senior Member

Posts: 33New girl?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/023520946000
Anyone seen this one? Might pay her a visit tomorrow.
-
05-23-19 13:37 #995Senior Member

Posts: 33Nice girl
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/572163512543
Saw this one a few weeks back she is the girl in the pics, lives in a dump in palmer 70 mario coins for a qv.
Just the normal stuff BBBJ cfs, no daty she was not fresh down there, don't know about greek not really my thing anyways.
Would not repeat because of the drive, but she's a nice girl so I would say go see her.
-
05-23-19 11:20 #994Regular Member

Posts: 18Reviews
Hey everyone,
I don't remember but has anyone reviews this provider before? I have been interested in see her.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/295831314911
-
05-23-19 08:47 #993Senior Member

Posts: 59Ludlow / Indian orchard
Home bored today. Anyone know of anyone in the ludlow, Indian orchard area. I used to meet up with someone behind the mall area but she moved away a little bit ago.
-
05-23-19 07:22 #992Banned Member

Posts: 500Kiki
Does anyone know what happened to her? She gives a great blowjob and her pussy was TIGHT!
She seemed to disappear out of thin air!
-
05-22-19 18:43 #991Senior Member

Posts: 102LOL I like her darker look just older pics I seen look real terrible and I wasnt sure which is more accurate. This was one of my if only the price is right kind of things and it seams even if the price is right I shouldn't. Thanks for the tips and I shall stay a way.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-19 17:49 #990Regular Member

Posts: 19I was post 966
Sorry to hear you went through that; smart move not letting the pimp in your house.
I'm glad her and I were never able to set something up.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 23:31 #989Senior Member

Posts: 641Lexie Rose
Her updated post on EM says she is engaged and is only doing "hanging out" sessions, which of course she expects payment for.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexie-ro...ngfield-477186
-
05-21-19 20:34 #988Senior Member

Posts: 343Careful.
Be careful with this one has a nice body but has wounds all over her body from scratching must be a big heroin addict has a pimp drives a white van she spent 15 minutes in my bathroom trashed it with told me she was getting ready to lock the door her Handler came to my door wanted to talk to her I told him he wasn't coming in she took forever to get ready made me late for work she gives great service but I was worried about even touching her because of the wounds wrap it up be safe.
Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 18:58 #987Senior Member

Posts: 641I know an ex provider in CT who started dating on of her clients. He demanded her to give it all up. She had bills to pay, so he wound up having to provide for her.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 15:24 #986Senior Member

Posts: 483My 2 cents.
From my brief precursory investigation I can tell she is a real person that does in fact reside in new England. All the pictures are from 2013.
Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 08:44 #985Senior Member

Posts: 399Was Hot
Scroll down to post 966.
Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 08:16 #984Senior Member

Posts: 88Springfield
Has anyone seen this girl? She's smoking hot. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/108035490919.
-
05-21-19 01:23 #983Banned Member

Posts: 1Stephanie
So I'm constantly checking in on the site but haven't posted in years. [Deleted by Admin]
Bullshit Stephanie you couldn't have posted years ago because you registered this user today.
Don't make fake accounts like this.
A2
-
05-20-19 22:32 #982Senior Member

Posts: 214I thought that was her bf in the Pornhub videos, no?
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





