Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13317

    Icee

    Saw a post on FB stating that she has passed away due to organ failure caused by Opioid addiction. Leaves behind a young daughter. Hate to hear these sad stories of addiction .

  2. #13316

    Odd date:

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    If you read A2's comments on other deleted messages from Redivy (provider) he explained that he is keeping the message on top for a couple months as he, or anyone for that matter, doesn't need or want providers to chime in on the site with their 2 cents worth. I would only assume the future date is what ensures it stays the top post as he said he was doing.
    Cool thanks for the explanation.

  3. #13315

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Ivy League? I've tried several days to reach her, no response. Normally very responsive.
    I emailed back and forth with her a week or so ago as her phone was messed up. Last communication was that she was going camping, and then crickets 🦗.

  4. #13314

    Anna the Brat

    Quote Originally Posted by FlapCaptain931  [View Original Post]
    Do you have pics and maybe a contact? I've been seeing a lot on this one and definitely wouldn't mind giving her a call. I have checked a few of the sites and had no luck.
    She's not on any of the sites and contact is only shared with trusted members.

  5. #13313

    Anna the brat

    Quote Originally Posted by Fretz  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in the Boro? Can you PM me a contact?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecker1  [View Original Post]
    Anna the Brat is constant, I see every week for a couple months now. I have not caught her on a bad day yet! She is the girl next door. I highly recommend if you haven't seen her. She is now in a nicer location than when she first started, that was the only negative I have ever had, and she fixed that. If you want a mature lady that is clean with no drama, look no more!
    Do you have pics and maybe a contact? I've been seeing a lot on this one and definitely wouldn't mind giving her a call. I have checked a few of the sites and had no luck.

  6. #13312

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    She has had phone trouble. Not receiving text messages. Ordered a new phone and it is / was on backorder. Still reliable, just having phone issues.
    I've tried scheduling with her by giving her a call, said she'd verify me nd send me her info. Never heard from her. Tried twice scheduling with her but haven't had any luck. Maybe I'm not doing something right?

  7. #13311

    Read other messages.

    If you read A2's comments on other deleted messages from Redivy (provider) he explained that he is keeping the message on top for a couple months as he, or anyone for that matter, doesn't need or want providers to chime in on the site with their 2 cents worth. I would only assume the future date is what ensures it stays the top post as he said he was doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Why is this post showing a future date A2.

  8. #13310

    Future Date

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Why is this post showing a future date A2.
    That's a very good question.

  9. #13309

    Anyone seen this one yet?

    She's been bragging a lot about her great oral deepthroat skills. Can anyone confirm her oral skills?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...380/6154740116

  10. #13308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200

    Anna the brat

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecker1  [View Original Post]
    Anna the Brat is constant, I see every week for a couple months now. I have not caught her on a bad day yet! She is the girl next door. I highly recommend if you haven't seen her. She is now in a nicer location than when she first started, that was the only negative I have ever had, and she fixed that. If you want a mature lady that is clean with no drama, look no more!
    Is she still in the Boro? Can you PM me a contact?

  11. #13307

    Morning Star

    Just heard from her and she is needing dates this evening. She is in Huntsville but says she can come to Nashville. If interested reach out to her.

  12. #13306

    Ivy League

    Quote Originally Posted by Hokies32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Ivy League? I've tried several days to reach her, no response. Normally very responsive.
    She has had phone trouble. Not receiving text messages. Ordered a new phone and it is / was on backorder. Still reliable, just having phone issues.

  13. #13305

    Ivy League?

    Has anyone seen or heard from Ivy League? I've tried several days to reach her, no response. Normally very responsive.

  14. #13304

    Anna the Brat

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I met with Anna for a second time, totally enjoyed myself. Guys she makes you so comfortable then gets down to business. You will leave smiling, we need more like her!
    Anna the Brat is constant, I see every week for a couple months now. I have not caught her on a bad day yet! She is the girl next door. I highly recommend if you haven't seen her. She is now in a nicer location than when she first started, that was the only negative I have ever had, and she fixed that. If you want a mature lady that is clean with no drama, look no more!

  15. #13303

    Odd date

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    All- yes, the buzz is true. Last week she was evicted from her place where she currently is. Has a few days to get out. Not sure where she will wind up but sure everyone that has her info can reach out accordingly. I also at one point spoke with the office staff where she currently is and was told that there have been numerous complaints by the neighbors and that LE was even called a time or two. Now- I believe that the LE being called was during the time she had a roommate that moved out a couple of weeks ago and not due to the present activities. Either way- sure while in the process of being evicted there may be more attention being paid to the residence than normally is. Use your best judgement.
    Why is this post showing a future date A2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape