Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3660

    Azara Millian

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    PAWGs and curvy Latinas are my absolute weakness. Anyone seen this booty? Face is OK in my opinion. Just looking for any feedback. Has an them profile but no reviews.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5402047.htm?cat=1
    She's legit, but YMMV. If you hit it off with her and she finds you attractive then you'll have a helluva dream. If not then it's an ok dream but worth it for looks alone if you like curvy birds. Hope this helps m8!

  2. #3659

    Manda / Lexie

    I know she's had a couple positive reviews a few months ago, but she must've gone waaaaay downhill since then. The pics are her but from a while back. I know the filters make you look younger, but at least she had all her teeth in the pics. Paid for the hhr and was there maybe 10 minutes. BBBJ lasted about 20 seconds. Junior wasn't even ready when she tried to slap on cover. The worst part is that the dream ended very quickly because Martha monthly showed up. Completely disgusting.

    Avoid at all cost. Needless to say, I won't be repeating.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/023135367716

  3. #3658

    Ass for days

    PAWGs and curvy Latinas are my absolute weakness. Anyone seen this booty? Face is OK in my opinion. Just looking for any feedback. Has an them profile but no reviews.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5402047.htm?cat=1

  4. #3657

    Looks fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwu77  [View Original Post]
    Teanna Trump, the porn star, is in town, and is taking clients.

    I texted her and rates are:

    QV: $$.

    HH: $$$$.

    HR: $$$$$$.

    I'm pretty sure I can't afford this but I'm really considering just being stupid because it's Teanna Trump. She listed her incall location in the text; PM me if you want to know or just text her. I'm fairly sure it's legit based off the location.

    Here's her ad: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/822596485327.

    I know she escorts, because she had men flying in for appointments when she was under a year-long house arrest and posting clips to her premium snap chat a few months back. Her house arrest ended, and she got back into the porn scene. I'm assuming she's only here for a few days as she flys back to wherever (LA? Maybe) from the Rolling Loud tour down in Miami.

    I'm throwing the info up on the off chance that other folks are interested. I am so tempted to make it happen, but I'm short on money this month due to car troubles that I had to pay out of pocket and forced me to dip into my savings.

    I'm really tempted to be irresponsible and just make it up later; though. If this was Honey Gold; I'd just be giving you the write-up instead.
    Seems like a scam to me. Her Instagram has a photo tagged in Baltimore yesterday. Also the "visa / amex / PayPal" raises red flags. Hope I'm wrong, but "she" will probably ask for a deposit before "meeting".

  5. #3656

    Eros Latinas.

    The traveling (agency) girls seem to garner most of the attention, I'm intrigued by Kaeleen Sinclair but can't find any reviews. Surely someone has something to share. Thanks in advance.

  6. #3655

    Do the qv

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwu77  [View Original Post]
    Teanna Trump, the porn star, is in town, and is taking clients.

    I texted her and rates are:

    QV: $$.

    HH: $$$$.

    HR: $$$$$$.

    I'm pretty sure I can't afford this but I'm really considering just being stupid because it's Teanna Trump. She listed her incall location in the text; PM me if you want to know or just text her. I'm fairly sure it's legit based off the location.

    Here's her ad: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/822596485327.

    I know she escorts, because she had men flying in for appointments when she was under a year-long house arrest and posting clips to her premium snap chat a few months back. Her house arrest ended, and she got back into the porn scene. I'm assuming she's only here for a few days as she flys back to wherever (LA? Maybe) from the Rolling Loud tour down in Miami.

    I'm throwing the info up on the off chance that other folks are interested. I am so tempted to make it happen, but I'm short on money this month due to car troubles that I had to pay out of pocket and forced me to dip into my savings.

    I'm really tempted to be irresponsible and just make it up later; though. If this was Honey Gold; I'd just be giving you the write-up instead.
    You might not get the opportunity again.

  7. #3654

    Teanna Trump

    Teanna Trump, the porn star, is in town, and is taking clients.

    I texted her and rates are:

    QV: $$.

    HH: $$$$.

    HR: $$$$$$.

    I'm pretty sure I can't afford this but I'm really considering just being stupid because it's Teanna Trump. She listed her incall location in the text; PM me if you want to know or just text her. I'm fairly sure it's legit based off the location.

    Here's her ad: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/822596485327.

    I know she escorts, because she had men flying in for appointments when she was under a year-long house arrest and posting clips to her premium snap chat a few months back. Her house arrest ended, and she got back into the porn scene. I'm assuming she's only here for a few days as she flys back to wherever (LA? Maybe) from the Rolling Loud tour down in Miami.

    I'm throwing the info up on the off chance that other folks are interested. I am so tempted to make it happen, but I'm short on money this month due to car troubles that I had to pay out of pocket and forced me to dip into my savings.

    I'm really tempted to be irresponsible and just make it up later; though. If this was Honey Gold; I'd just be giving you the write-up instead.

  8. #3653

    Bri / Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by JohningAround  [View Original Post]
    Same here. No history no nothing anywhere. Looks TG2 BT. If you take the plunge let us know!

    I found one like this awhile back named Annabelle. Ended up an amazingly hot, sweet escort. So you never know.
    She used to go by Hannah. I can not recall if the pics are accurate.

  9. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse81  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/759102365669
    Same here. No history no nothing anywhere. Looks TG2 BT. If you take the plunge let us know!

    I found one like this awhile back named Annabelle. Ended up an amazingly hot, sweet escort. So you never know.

  10. #3651

    Amanda

    I really want to pay her a visit but can't find anything on her. Has anyone seen her. Looks fun! I'll report back if she's legit.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/017616872604

    Thanks,

    Jay.

  11. #3650
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132

    Can't find any info on this one.

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/759102365669

  12. #3649

    Anyone seen this one?


  13. #3648
    Haven't shared in a while so I figured I would do a little catch up. These are my current visits, but I still have that itch to scratch! My ATF was Kate in rock hill, but she has retired and changed her life in good ways. Anyone have any recommendations for anyone like Kate? Small petite enjoyed BBBJ was down for pretty much anything definitely the best I have ever had.

  14. #3647

    Alexis Lynn

    Alexis Lynn.

    980-368-6510


    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3045745

    Alexis is adorable she is the definition of petite her pictures are 100% accurate (she did have a baby in the past year so she has a little baby belly still) I enjoyed a double with her and Monica one of the best blowjob duo's I have ever had. 100% will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3045745_110225.jpg‎   MjgwOTEzZWZmNGVjNTdjOTVmMjkxYmVlZmNmMDYyYjQyYjQ1MDU.jpg‎  

  15. #3646

    Ava

    Ava (I have known her by a couple different names).

    (704) 222- 3764

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/457776632757

    Another one I have known for a couple years. Pictures are 100% she is very attractive can be flakey at times but when she shows up she gets the job done, Pretty open menu 8/10 BBBJ a lot of fun enjoys many positions, enjoys a good cuddle afterwards one of my regulars when she actually shows up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzM1ODg2YzEyZmEyZGEwY2FiYmNjN2M1ODI2NzkxOWU1N2UzZQ.jpg‎   NTU0MjM5NGVmM2YxZDI2Y2Y3NzYxNTU4ODg5Y2U1NjQ1NmUwMWY.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape