Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 426 of 492 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #996

    New girl?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/023520946000

    Anyone seen this one? Might pay her a visit tomorrow.

  2. #995

    Nice girl

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/572163512543

    Saw this one a few weeks back she is the girl in the pics, lives in a dump in palmer 70 mario coins for a qv.

    Just the normal stuff BBBJ cfs, no daty she was not fresh down there, don't know about greek not really my thing anyways.

    Would not repeat because of the drive, but she's a nice girl so I would say go see her.

  3. #994

    Reviews

    Hey everyone,

    I don't remember but has anyone reviews this provider before? I have been interested in see her.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/295831314911

  4. #993

    Ludlow / Indian orchard

    Home bored today. Anyone know of anyone in the ludlow, Indian orchard area. I used to meet up with someone behind the mall area but she moved away a little bit ago.

  5. #992

    Kiki

    Does anyone know what happened to her? She gives a great blowjob and her pussy was TIGHT!

    She seemed to disappear out of thin air!

  6. #991
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    This girl posts ads 3-10 x a day on multiple places (definitely STG). That alone would keep me away. But the fact that her ads are always scary would have me never even to consider her.

    Yes, to each his own, but damn. That girl is one mean-looking woman.
    LOL I like her darker look just older pics I seen look real terrible and I wasnt sure which is more accurate. This was one of my if only the price is right kind of things and it seams even if the price is right I shouldn't. Thanks for the tips and I shall stay a way.

  7. #990

    I was post 966

    Sorry to hear you went through that; smart move not letting the pimp in your house.

    I'm glad her and I were never able to set something up.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one has a nice body but has wounds all over her body from scratching must be a big heroin addict has a pimp drives a white van she spent 15 minutes in my bathroom trashed it with told me she was getting ready to lock the door her Handler came to my door wanted to talk to her I told him he wasn't coming in she took forever to get ready made me late for work she gives great service but I was worried about even touching her because of the wounds wrap it up be safe.

  8. #989

    Lexie Rose

    Her updated post on EM says she is engaged and is only doing "hanging out" sessions, which of course she expects payment for.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexie-ro...ngfield-477186

  9. #988

    Careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She's smoking hot. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/108035490919.
    Be careful with this one has a nice body but has wounds all over her body from scratching must be a big heroin addict has a pimp drives a white van she spent 15 minutes in my bathroom trashed it with told me she was getting ready to lock the door her Handler came to my door wanted to talk to her I told him he wasn't coming in she took forever to get ready made me late for work she gives great service but I was worried about even touching her because of the wounds wrap it up be safe.

  10. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    She texted me today. She is simultaneously engaged and dancing at Mardi Gras. She says she's engaged to a former client and they are trying to have a baby.

    Mr. Lexi Rose: If you're on the board: Mazel Tov and what are you thinking?
    I know an ex provider in CT who started dating on of her clients. He demanded her to give it all up. She had bills to pay, so he wound up having to provide for her.

  11. #986

    My 2 cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She's smoking hot. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/108035490919.
    From my brief precursory investigation I can tell she is a real person that does in fact reside in new England. All the pictures are from 2013.

  12. #985

    Was Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? She's smoking hot. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/108035490919.
    Scroll down to post 966.

  13. #984

    Springfield

    Has anyone seen this girl? She's smoking hot. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/108035490919.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100D5CAF-C2CB-44AA-9C42-B065F19D4B00.jpeg‎   AC4D234C-A612-4C81-879A-580BA8B8037A.jpeg‎   FCC0FA8B-0110-4098-B8EB-6F2C9D0961ED.jpeg‎  

  14. #983

    Stephanie

    So I'm constantly checking in on the site but haven't posted in years. [Deleted by Admin]

    Bullshit Stephanie you couldn't have posted years ago because you registered this user today.

    Don't make fake accounts like this.

    A2

  15. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    She texted me today. She is simultaneously engaged and dancing at Mardi Gras. She says she's engaged to a former client and they are trying to have a baby.

    Mr. Lexi Rose: If you're on the board: Mazel Tov and what are you thinking?
    I thought that was her bf in the Pornhub videos, no?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape