Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,761 to 26,775 of 37345
-
05-22-19 14:19 #10585Senior Member

Posts: 189Any Info
Anybody tried this one.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/058177912231
-
05-22-19 09:19 #10584Banned Member

Posts: 242Know This Girl
Hi guys I am new to the forum. Thanks for all of the intel reports. Anyone know if this girl is legit?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/674158804937
-
05-21-19 14:37 #10583Senior Member

Posts: 74Winter
What is her contact info. Never had the pleasure of meeting her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 14:05 #10582Senior Member

Posts: 402Were pics accurate? What was damage?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 07:11 #10581Senior Member

Posts: 189Dream
Know on here it is told to stay away but had the itch and only one that responded. Met up Saturday about 10:30 and talked got along good and then disrobed and she was on her knees and proceeds to give me BBBJ. Felt so good grabbed back of her head and started face fuing her. No complaints or nothing. Won't long and I was shooting off. Very nice time and experience with her. Guess I got lucky. YMMV tho.
-
05-21-19 05:50 #10580Senior Member

Posts: 438Winter is willing to barter
Winter is willing to barter for some handyman work.
Her services for yours. Says she has some emergency repairs needed asap.
Message for contact info.
-
05-21-19 00:17 #10579Senior Member

Posts: 71Sweetie
Had another amazing dream with sweetie. She's definatly a GFE. Wished I could afford to see her more often. Offers multiples within the time and isn't a clock watcher, but time flies when you're having a good time. Does anyone know if she offers bbfscip? Otherwise her menu is an all you can eat buffet.
Originally Posted by Mineza380
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 17:44 #10578Senior Member

Posts: 27She quoted me $. 5 for a qv, but she seems negotiable. A few providers that I know use Switter when they're coming through the area, and rarely use other posting sites. Amy has been the third person I've met through switter, so far it's been a good source.
Originally Posted by AlphaMark
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 17:42 #10577Senior Member

Posts: 27It took me a while to get an appointment settled with her. I think it's primarily because this isn't her main thing and she just kind of does it on the side.
Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 22:37 #10576Senior Member

Posts: 52Presley on Vacation?
If her initials are SH she just might be at henricos retreat. I wouldn't see her because of her setting and location and told her so, she agreed. Never play in that county and pass the word on to those who provide there. Hard to believe how hardcore they enforce there to the point of being irrational.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 19:38 #10575Senior Member

Posts: 274Does she have the same number?
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 19:25 #10574Senior Member

Posts: 74Same
I would also love to get her number. Is she doing car dates or does she have a place?
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 18:42 #10573Senior Member

Posts: 425Could someone PLEASE send me a working #? I think I'm the only sm who hasnt seen her ever.
Originally Posted by JohnnyHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 18:35 #10572Senior Member

Posts: 43Similar flakey experience
Tried meeting up with her. Got everything ready. Drove to the location then been silent ever since. Not sure if she got spooked or what. She called me but like an idiot I left my phone in the car thinking I wouldn't need it since I got the room number. Knocked 3 times and texted once I got back to the car. Radio silence ever since. Hoping to link up with her or a chick with similar shape. No luck so far. All the good ones I find get caught up or go dark.
Originally Posted by ThenDup51
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 18:16 #10571Senior Member

Posts: 438Time for Winter, while it's hot outside
Winter is looking for help. Says her phone is fixed.
I just saw her a few days ago. Service was spot on if you're looking for more than the basic BBBJCIM.
I haven't seen a submissive pleaser like this one yet.
DT, FF, BBBJCIM and really enjoys it.







Reply With Quote






