Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 553 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 8287
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1432

    All of the above

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    Carrington has been working at Kittens for at least the last 2 years. But sometimes she gets an itch, and goes back to Pandora's occasionally. Ricks? Where have you been? Prison? Married, divorced? Both? Just find it amusing that you used Ricks as your point of reference. That was like. 8-9 yrs ago?
    Was out of town for a few years. She was pretty famous at Rick's though.

  2. #1431

    Yes she's there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc2020  [View Original Post]
    Someone told me that Carrington who was at Rick's forever was at Kitten's last night. Anyone see her?
    Carrington has been working at Kittens for at least the last 2 years. But sometimes she gets an itch, and goes back to Pandora's occasionally. Ricks? Where have you been? Prison? Married, divorced? Both? Just find it amusing that you used Ricks as your point of reference. That was like. 8-9 yrs ago?

  3. #1430

    Carrington from Rick's fame

    Someone told me that Carrington who was at Rick's forever was at Kitten's last night. Anyone see her?

  4. #1429

    Well put

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    I don't wear a cover before 7 or after 7.
    24/7 without cover.

  5. #1428

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    What the hell, Irish? No, I can't think of any offhand.

    From your profile it looks like you ask random questions about strip clubs in cities across the nation.

    It's interesting for how many clubs you've supposedly been to I don't see a single report about any dancer you've ever seen.
    I meant white American.

  6. #1427
    Quote Originally Posted by DrTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and hit Kittens recently on a random Monday early afternoon. Ended up in the back with a cute and sweet AA girl Celeste. Naughty. BBFS, deep FIV, CIP. I'm typically a fan of truly private encounters with plenty of time and space. But there was something exciting about her riding hard and clenching and cumming, and then filling her up in the VIP room, with just a curtain separating us from the hallway.

    I couldn't help but notice a woman who was on the stage that afternoon, but we never talked. Latina-ish, amazing natural breasts, well proportioned, some small tattoos. Never got her name, any insight appreciated. I'll go back to try to find her next time.
    I think it is Blair.

  7. #1426
    Quote Originally Posted by Vip11  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. Are there any Irish / American or of the likes dancers who give extras.
    What the hell, Irish? No, I can't think of any offhand.

    From your profile it looks like you ask random questions about strip clubs in cities across the nation.

    It's interesting for how many clubs you've supposedly been to I don't see a single report about any dancer you've ever seen.

  8. #1425

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonderin  [View Original Post]
    She looks white, maybe slightly off white. Evidently Brazilians have a pretty good color variance. Very good looking. Nice body.
    Thank you. Are there any Irish / American or of the likes dancers who give extras.

  9. #1424

    Personal Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Srvfan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in a while. Last I went there was no cover before 7. Has that changed?
    I don't wear a cover before 7 or after 7.

  10. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by Vip11  [View Original Post]
    What race is Summer?
    She looks white, maybe slightly off white. Evidently Brazilians have a pretty good color variance. Very good looking. Nice body.

  11. #1422

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Vip11  [View Original Post]
    What race is Summer?
    She's from Brazil.

  12. #1421

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with summer. Cfs.
    What race is Summer?

  13. #1420
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Pandys

    I had a great time with summer. Cfs.

  14. #1419

    Not dark enough

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    It is Dark, her pussy is wet and she has clean up wipes.

    Who cares how hot he is.
    HE is? No thanks it's never that dark.

  15. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by TegMan01  [View Original Post]
    What are some of the hot girls names that give extras at kittens and Pandora's? I like my strippers model hot, are any in that league? I've heard a lot about MONSE how hot is she?
    Hot being super objective, at Pandora's I'd recommend Morgan and Nova. Candace, Harlow, Alexis, Celeste and London I find very attractive but have limited menus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape