Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,171 to 19,185 of 32161
-
05-21-19 12:40 #12991Senior Member

Posts: 105Tara
She's easy to find on Bedpage or MassageAnywhere.
Originally Posted by Venecoswing
[View Original Post]
L.
-
05-21-19 12:14 #12990Senior Member

Posts: 93Visiting Virginia
Hello good folks.
I am in Richmond for work from Ohio and wanted to try some good AMPs.
The folks at Richmond recommended driving down north so here I am.
Would you guys recommend some options that would be worth my drive?
Would greatly appreciate.
Pms welcomed.
-
05-21-19 11:31 #12989Regular Member

Posts: 21Is she the same Tara Marie? How can I get her digit info?
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 10:56 #12988Senior Member

Posts: 637Tara
She is back. You may need to book at least a day ahead.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-19 07:09 #12987Regular Member

Posts: 11Wed Spa Vienna
Long Time Lurker, like since KK and ZaZA worked out of a basement on Duvall St. First time poster. Went to Wed Spa in Vienna yesterday to TOFTT. This place is also known as Wen Spa or 311. Coco was the only one working. Cute girl in a short dress. She led me to the table and started my massage. Her only question was oil or lotion and I chose the latter. She proceeds with a so so massage, certainly not CMT but she is trying. Just before the flip she does the light fingertip scratching with extra attention down in the crack. Things are looking better. After the flip she inquires if she can touch me. Sure. She's offering NOVA but I'm a lightweight and to keep my conscience at bay and to prolong the experience I generally ask that I do DIY with lots of assist. She obliges and says that I may touch her. I do plenty of OTC roaming and tug at her dress a little to see if the girls can come out. Alas they stay covered. Her assist gets better as I get closer and she gets a finger in the back door at the crucial moment. All in all a very fun time.
Particulars:
6 to the house paid up front. . 4 tip No negotiation.
Coco was quite cute, not skinny but certainly not fat with nice firm Cs to play with.
The establishment was clean. No TS but I saw a standup. Not sure if its available.
Not sure if I'll return. I'm always looking for new experiences but I certainly enjoyed my visit.
-
05-20-19 17:42 #12986Senior Member

Posts: 48Shirlington Therapy
Paid a visit to Shirlington Therapy yesterday around midday. Had not been in a few months and heard from a PM that a new batch was in town. Friend who PM'd me had banged one named Summer and was looking for feedback on a different one, so I said what they hey. Easy street parking as usual. Basic house rules have not changed. K-AMP. Open morning to midnight 7 days a week. A provider last fall told me its best to visit in the morning or midday because girls get tired late in the day. It is only one shift and they all work til midnight. Still 80 for house and up to 160 more for the extras. YMMV and some guys can beat the 160 a bit, but I just paid it, WTF. I drew Penny. I can't judge the age of Asians so I'd say she is between 35 and 100. Hopefully closer to 35 but who knows. I realized I saw her smoking out front as I walked up the street, a bit hidden to the North but on the street. But she didn't smell like a smoke bomb and was generally clean smelling. A bit chunky, but firm rack and ass made up for the excess. Facial features are strong but some might like that, and some won't. You decide. Massage was average. Started out fine, but by the time she got to my legs she was doing the same thing to left leg, then right, then left, then right, repeat, repeat. I guess her mind was off in another place. I was face down, so who knows. But I said do my feet, etc. She did what I asked and it was decent, but average. Time for the flip and better fun. She gets naked and starts with a bit of BBBJ but only kissing the tip, shaft, nuts etc. I am standing and she is doing the Asian squat for BJ. Not a problem, but I prefer classic "on her knees service" which she wasn't in to. Wouldn't let me shove it in her mouth without the condom. Non negotiable, so lets get the friggin condom and move on. Covered BJ was good (not awesome). Lots of noises and sucking sounds if that is your thing. Next, decided to hit it in doggie and was surprised with her tight grip. Probably no babies born from this one! Flipped her over for mish and she was the "feet in the air" type. No complaints from me. It was a good time but no kissing allowed, and restrictions on playing with her titties. "Sensitive, sensitive" she kept telling me; about her tits. Anyway, blew a load, and got about an hours worth all together including the clean up. I don't plan to repeat with Penny, and I am probably not going back to ST for a few months unless we get some good intel that something great is happening there with a new arrival. There are three working there now. Penny, Summer and I saw girl number 3 as I walked out. She looked a bit younger, cuter and slimmer than Penny. But that might just be the mongering instincts talking. The one you didn't get always seems to look better than the one you got.
-
05-20-19 13:53 #12985Senior Member

Posts: 42That's an "affiliate" account that pushes MP's. Take reviews w grain of salt.
Originally Posted by Oldtimeamplvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 12:35 #12984Senior Member

Posts: 976Thanks have info
Quick pm mango and a thread search. If any downfalls too her service definitely pm me. Pulling trigger end of week again, but a year times; hell a month time; next time can have a provider flip flop.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 12:35 #12983Senior Member

Posts: 66Did I get the wrong "Susan"? My provider was older. Ok looking but nothing more than a 5. Very sweet. Service though was excellent with some nice rimming and BBBJ.
Originally Posted by OneHitWonders
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 12:19 #12982Senior Member

Posts: 976Tara little River Pik
Has anyone been poolside if she is still working? Haven't seen her in a year, but interested in a meet if she around. Pm with someone on her line! Thanks.
-
05-20-19 12:15 #12981Senior Member

Posts: 202Did you get the standard nova finish or more? What was the damage? What is her age?
Originally Posted by OneHitWonders
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 12:13 #12980Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.

Posts: 200Susan. CC Wellness. Jaw-dropping Masseuse can hypnotize any man with her big boobs
CC Wellness Center, McLean. TS was good. Massage was good. Service good. Everything great. I went over to have a little fun, my provider was Susan, she was sexy, hot and cute and had some nice huge tits. Great experience overall.
-
05-20-19 12:10 #12979Regular Member

Posts: 4CC Wellness is a Happy Place
Long Time Lurker. First time poster. Went to CC Wellness last week. What a happy vibe! The mm welcomed me with a big smile, took me to a room and told me a young beautiful girl would be back soon. Voila, Susan arrived, also with a big smile. Everyone was in such a good mood. Susan is pretty with large breasts. The table shower was complete with Susan almost singing. Back in the room, she gave a great massage and delightful conversation about everything. On the flip, the breasts came out cheerfully without asking and dangled right before my eyes. NOVA finish was excellent. I left and felt not only great for the massage but almost light in spirit as they literally wave goodbye at the door with more smiles. A great solid go-to place.
-
05-19-19 22:59 #12978Senior Member

Posts: 66Nuru
Does Mint offer this option? That would be worth the experience.
Originally Posted by TopSpinner
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 21:58 #12977Senior Member

Posts: 648Doubtful, from my past experience with KK.
Originally Posted by GoodSamaritan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




