Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9521

    Blue sky is a FS spot ladies age 36-45.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheTeam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on blue sky massage?
    Blue sky is a FS spot ladies age 36-45.

  2. #9520

    Curious here too

    I'd love another indie to add into the mix. I've seen Nina (plenty of reviews on that) which was nice. Anyone have any info on Mia? Body looks hot but that don't mean much.

    Quote Originally Posted by LycosJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/129558

    She has a nice body, but looks older. Has anybody tried her out?

  3. #9519

    Blue sky massage on clairemont dr.

    Anyone have any info on blue sky massage?

  4. #9518

    Ocean breeze on miramar Rd

    Anyone have any info on Ocean Breeze massage?

  5. #9517

    OCEAN SPA, Oceanside

    Located in shopping center at El Camino and Mission near Stater Brothers. First visit, cranky mamasan. She called and an attractive Chinese came up front. Looked attractive and clean so went for the hour, $60. Took me to room and left. Undressed on table face down, no drape. She returns in 5. Nice looking, round butt, clean. Name is Hanna. Small talk, still no drape. Arms at side and she casually rubs against elbow and repeats, ok I'm game. When she gets to head of table I reach around and rub a nice butt. When she moves to side my hand goes back on the butt and inside loose pants, no problem. All the while, a good med massage. Good butt rub and light teasing of the boys, jr is happy. This keeps up for at least 30 minutes. I flip, no boob play but her bare ass is game, nothing in the front. More teasing then the let down. She says self service. After all the teasing? Mama get mad. WTF! She's playing with my balls but won't stroke junior. I'm pissed. Tell her wet towel wipe me off. I get dressed after 50 minutes Gave her $10 for massage, won't return.

  6. #9516
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoBob  [View Original Post]
    New girl again here. Her name is Cindy. Got a good massage from her and a pretty good massage. Was my first with her so maybe more the next time. Nice looking girl I'll try her again.
    Disregard all of these reviews gentleman. 6 posts all about sun C. 4 about Nancy. I'm going to go out on a limb and call BS.

  7. #9515

    Anyone have info on Mia?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/129558

    She has a nice body, but looks older. Has anybody tried her out?

  8. #9514

    Hint.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaiwaiPaowang  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find the Beauty Salon & Spa on Rosecrans on google, so is it just have a different name or just no exist at all.
    VERY close to Magic Hands Massage in Point Loma.

  9. #9513

    Question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrate  [View Original Post]
    Is this the #305 one I wana know how much the damage was if you wouldn't mind me asking.
    Didn't find the Beauty Salon & Spa on Rosecrans on google, so is it just have a different name or just no exist at all.

  10. #9512

    Go TOFTT

    I've been there several times (last visit was over 2 years ago) and it's always been just therapeutic massage with no extras.

    Don't know if this ad means they've change their ownership and changed their ways 😊 or if they're just looking to get customers.

    You could try to take one for the team and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]

  11. #9511

    Mature Fakes

    Hey friends. Coming to town soon and I'm looking to find an older Asian provider with big fakies. The bigger and harder the better. Any intel is really appreciated.

  12. #9510

  13. #9509
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  14. #9508

    Sun C Massage: Camino del Rio South 92108

    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoBob  [View Original Post]
    New girl again here. Her name is Cindy. Got a good massage from her and a pretty good massage. Was my first with her so maybe more the next time. Nice looking girl I'll try her again.
    Sun C Massage: Camino del Rio South 92108.

    Apparently the massage was so good that your subconscious directed you to mention it twice!

    LINK: https://www.yelp.com/biz/sun-c-spa-san-diego-3.

  15. #9507
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpsPlus  [View Original Post]
    Guessing they are not in business anywhere around here. Mary was smart. They didn't take blocked calls so she had everyone's number. If she opened up elsewhere I'm thinking she would have sent out a text or something for immediate business. Still, if you find anything out give a shout. She was an atf.
    I'll be looking for her. The first place I ever saw her was Massage A on College. Probably 4 years ago. She was 19 or 20 at the time and she was just something. Still is. I hope I can find her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape