Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,106 to 33,120 of 41309
-
05-19-19 08:35 #8204Senior Member

Posts: 318Becky bee
Jacksonville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / caucasian_e / becky-bee-is-mobile-and-ready /015430614914.
Take a look at the bottom paragraph.
Her previous add said pull in pull out.
-
05-19-19 08:01 #8203Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone dream about her?
Seeing if this is TGTBT.
https://m.escortdirectory.com/escort...20Harris-93850
-
05-19-19 07:39 #8202Senior Member

Posts: 1260Hes Talking About
Some girl who's using the reference of parking garage or carport or somethin of that nature to her services. Theres no search function on STG so looking her up is a bit pain-staking. If I remember correctly her mouth and pussy is 200 bones and add another 100 for rear entry. Kind up there on donation for me so I pass. Also if I remember correctly she's blonde and looks like Kay the ex-preggo.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 05:06 #8201Regular Member

Posts: 18Askin 4 info
Thinkin of slummin it again. Most mileage for the ride kinda thing. Was wondering if anyone has seen her and if everything is clean and kosher. Not going to pull the trigger unless I'm persuaded because I'm not too worried about going dreaming soon.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/567840431155
-
05-18-19 23:19 #8200Senior Member

Posts: 1410Not sure who you are talking about.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 21:49 #8199Senior Member

Posts: 318Becky
Has anyone done the carport thing with Becky yet? (Pull in, pull out) thinking about it.
-
05-18-19 14:47 #8198Senior Member

Posts: 435Ash Bee.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/484585735050
Run from this one. Stays a the North end of Phillips. Heavy candy user and the dope man answered the phone twice when I called. She wasn't 80 for a CBJ. Of course I told her she bumped her head. I know her ad says full service and pretty much GFE but there is no intercourse no kissing no GFE at all. Just the CBJ for 80. Also has a lot of shady characters and out of her room sitting in the doorway sitting on the steps there are multiple eyes.
-
05-18-19 13:55 #8197Senior Member

Posts: 1107Spring fling / new math
Hey, got some private inquiries that puzzled me some about the admission for the group things, so I figured if a few asked, a bunch more were wondering. I know it's been a little while since I broke out my calculator for you all, but here goes:
The group event donation that I put in last time was 400 with 3 providers for 3 hours. This next one is supposed to be 500 with 4 providers for 3 hours.
Now, I KNOW that ONE hour with the two providers from Jax, with everything included, is more than 500. I put my review up in the "USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews" section, and pasted it into the "Group Events", so you can get some idea of what I / we got up to last time at the group thing.
This time, Tabby is bringing her daughter with up from Daytona. So, all you pervs who were bitching that Andi and Natalie wouldn't do doubles? Yeah, clearly a bunch of you were disappointed by that, but I know I'm going to have a couple sub-items from my personal bucket list taken care of now! And Jesse is about the same age as Natalie, and has much bigger tits to boot (or so it would seem from the pics, I haven't actually met or seen Jesse in person). And I already know that Tabby is fun.
I don't know what Tabby and Jesse's rates are, but if they were just 300/ hr for their doubles (again, I don't actually know! Don't beotch if that's way off) that would still end up being more than 2400 for the four of them for 3 hours. I don't know about you, but if someone handed me a 1900 off coupon for pussy, I'd be hard pressed to say no, especially since I personally know that three of the girls are worth my time, and I'm guessing the fourth one will be too. And if she's a waste of time, I'd still bet she's a nicer person than that Dwarf I paid to check off my bucket list awhile back.
For anyone concerned about the other guys being around, well. I don't know about you guys, but I had community showers in gym class and at the gym, so that doesn't bother me. There was plenty of time to rest up in between my fun. I don't know many guys who can keep going for three hours straight without it turning into a medical emergency. So, while I was resting I got to watch live porn. And I didn't have to knock anybody else's dick out of the way to get at the ladies when I got my mojo back.
Anyways, my calculator is going back into its pocket protector now.
-
05-18-19 13:40 #8196Regular Member

Posts: 4Latina.
Was browsing through ads and came across this one. Is she legit.
http://adultsearch.com/florida/jacks...scorts/1413048
-
05-18-19 13:10 #8195Senior Member

Posts: 68That ad was posted afterwards by someone else. But I should have known with all the reviews on here of her robbing people.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 07:23 #8194Senior Member

Posts: 318Wanted to add:
Wanted to add. Thanks for the warning / report, but you really should have read the ad and taken it to heart that someone else had a bad experience with her and her team. I realize someone else probably hacked their way into her ad, but its just a sign that someone else had a bad experience.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 02:57 #8193Senior Member

Posts: 169Her website
"Hi Guy's I'm a thief I will take your money and run!
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
I will do this everytime!
That pretty much tells you everything you need to know.
-
05-17-19 23:50 #8192Senior Member

Posts: 68Tell me about it. But sadly some people would have left a 20 for her because I have seen guys from here say that all the time. I don't think they deserve anything unless they provide.
Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese
[View Original Post]
And there will be guys that will still go try her out, I mean I did lmao. But this one is probably the worset I have ever experienced.
Been duped too many times to give money up front, it just never plays in your favor. Even the whole putting the money where it can be seen, you are on the bottom. They can easily run and grab it and you are out. It only makes sense if the provider has shown to be trustworthy but definitely not brat or the other thieves.
I just want someone young, attractive and dependable, which is damn hard to find in Jax.
-
05-17-19 22:10 #8191Senior Member

Posts: 683Brat
I can not understand why anyone on this board would even take a chance with her. I do not care if she offered $25 for an hour, I would not give her anything. Starve her out of the business. Glad you left safe. Most of these DBs can't fight for shit but never know what they will pull.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 19:36 #8190Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Brat
I attempted to meet Brat out at the beach a couple of years ago. When I got there her friend Bambii was talking to Brat's "brother" who was in a truck in the dirt parking lot of her very sketchy incall. Brat was the one that described him as her "brother. " She led me back to an apartment along the rear / back of the place. She opens the door and there were 3 or 4 of her other young male relatives all standing around what appeared to be a kitchen table concluding what appeared to be some kind of drug deal. And those guys were the people that I could see. I just said to her, "I'm not going in there!" before handing her the Wendy's chili that she asked me to pick up for her and then walking away. Her "brother" in the truck in the parking lot was slouching down in his vehicle as I walk by, which I assume was a clever attempt by him to "not be seen" by me. I got in trouble on this board for my description of this encounter, but I wasn't wrong about her or her cadre of unemployable young men. You definitely dodged a bullet. Anyone that tries to see her is simply asking for trouble, which is reflected in one of her tattoos. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.










Reply With Quote






