Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 23675
-
05-21-19 17:28 #16610Senior Member

Posts: 420Sugar Games
I am now spending about 60% of my time in eastern PA and I recently posted this in the Philly Sugar thread but it equally applies here. SB role play can be very interesting.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...07#post4284207
-
05-21-19 12:45 #16609Senior Member

Posts: 880Not A Bot
I have a sneaking suspcious she is the 2nd account for SkiptheGames, a totally DTF hottie.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 21:56 #16608Regular Member

Posts: 18Use old profile or create new.
I took a break from this hobby for past year or so. I was senior member here too. Question. Is it better to use old profile or create new one?
-
05-20-19 21:19 #16607Senior Member

Posts: 5603If you hang around SA long enough you will get some freebies, usually when you least expect it. And I may have had one virgin or maybe I was # 2 on the list. And possibly better yet is when you get a GPS girl for a $ for whatever the reason. They are basically all one and done (meaning they are done with you). But shit happens.
Originally Posted by YayaGogo
[View Original Post]
I only had one LTR for free off of SA. Free as in never even spent 5 dollars on her. She said it would ruin her fantasy.
-
05-20-19 20:59 #16606Senior Member

Posts: 1379Military women are fun!
DrS,
BG here from the Hampton Roads area. We have quite a few military women here that are on SA. I have had the pleasure of fucking maybe 10-12 of various military services. Feel free to PM me and I can share with you my experiences with military women. For the record I'm currently seeing three on / off at the present moment.
BG.
Originally Posted by DrSummer
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 20:16 #16605Senior Member

Posts: 107....
....wrong forun
-
05-20-19 17:08 #16604Senior Member

Posts: 490411 on Not a Bot
https://www.seeking.com/member/7af85...9-b760e6994eb9
Hello brethren! I travel through Richmond for work once in a while from NoVA and started taking to Not a Bot. She seems to be DTF. Was going to do a M&G this week with her to discuss detail but schedule changed so I have to postpone. Just want to see if anyone has any 411 on her. Her pics look great though. Feel free to PM if you see fit.
Thanks in advance!
-
05-20-19 05:28 #16603Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65She's on the up and up
I saw her. She hosted because I paid her extra. If you're a younger SD and work out regularly, the allowance is low. She said she charges needy, sloppy SDs a lot more.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-19 01:21 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 3349Mobile SBs
We're familiar w / girls on the old BP who were moving around to different cities to get 'clients'. When you see a girl's profile on Seeking that changes cities, repeatedly, do you consider that indicates she's a flat-out pro?
-
05-18-19 20:43 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 846Thanks,
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
What was the damage? Does she host or did you get a place?
-
05-18-19 20:25 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 336Nicebuttinyogapants
I last saw her in February. Nice young lady. She's a definite good time as far as I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 19:28 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 846Okay let's re-phrase this.
Originally Posted by Madaboutmax
[View Original Post]
Anyone seen her recently? The reviews I saw were over a year ago and things can change drastically in such a long duration.
https://www.seeking.com/member/57d81...0-acf4271fcb08
-
05-18-19 19:21 #16598Senior Member

Posts: 448Nicebuttinyogapants
She has been reviewed here before. Use the search function and you will find your answer.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 19:13 #16597Senior Member

Posts: 448Nicebuttinyogapants
She has been reviewed here before. Use the search function and you will find your answer.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 17:53 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 846Anyone seen PerfectBaby89?
Hello,
Anyone seen her? Any feedback?
https://www.seeking.com/member/f0d49...c-c978665c1f0f
Thanks,









Reply With Quote






