Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 11033
-
05-19-19 13:51 #638Regular Member

Posts: 2110-minute rule.
While I generally use 10 minutes as my rule for leaving, it is very dependent on the situation and my desire to see the specific girl. I weigh the fact that it will be much much longer to get satisfaction by leaving than staying but my main reason for leaving is that waiting is a boner killer. Denied sexual expectations are so frustrating it kills the mood.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
As a corollary, I also have a 3-times rule on moving the time. I can't remember any good experience if the girl has moved the meet time twice or more at the onset. For example, if we are to meet at 1:00 and then she says she's running late, meet at 1:15, and then later says more like 1:30. I bail. It is going to be a disappointment or worse. If her first move had been to 1:30, I would feel more confident she is correctly judging and attempting to resolve issues on her end.
-
05-18-19 14:18 #637Senior Member

Posts: 156That is Sierra / Shebadd.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?113697-shebadd_143
Originally Posted by OralAficionado
[View Original Post]
She stops by out east quite a bit. Suddenly slightly sad I've never called her up. Assumed she was just a 100% boring safety girl with giant tits.
-
05-17-19 16:30 #636Senior Member

Posts: 205Luscious massage and Mercedez.
Does anyone have any Intel on luscious massage or Mercedez off adult search Seattle? I'd appreciate any info as I will be visiting in a few weeks.
-
05-16-19 18:23 #635Senior Member

Posts: 156Indeed
I saw this some time ago, worth viewing.
Originally Posted by CumDropper
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 18:12 #634Senior Member

Posts: 25Jesus
The WOW WOW WOW girl would have me penniless.
Originally Posted by CumDropper
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 17:20 #633Senior Member

Posts: 51Seattle Hookers COF Vids
-
05-15-19 02:14 #632Senior Member

Posts: 2184How long would you wait?
I do not wait for more than 10-15 mins. When I first started a waited a few times for 30 mins. The only lady I have waited for recently was Naesteya. But I already knew she would be late (based on reviews here). She made me wait 30+ minutes but made up for it during the appt. Besides I slapped her hard when I walked in, knowing that would get her juices flowing. Good intel that I picked up here.
Originally Posted by SouthEnd
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 13:46 #631Regular Member

Posts: 9BBFS? I've noticed her and was always curious. Pictures look solid but I guess according to you she's different in person. LOL.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 12:39 #630Senior Member

Posts: 1019https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c82953c24cee
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-19 11:30 #629Senior Member

Posts: 1019Tiffany. Diamond
Any info on Tiffany. Diamond?
No menu options listed and most of her pix are old.
She has Huge Titties and I do love that.
-
05-13-19 11:09 #628Senior Member

Posts: 1019Plus, Lana's menu is wide open. BBFS, greek, cim, cof, pix, vids. And she is tiny and will let you fuck her hard.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
She is just always late.
-
05-13-19 11:02 #627Senior Member

Posts: 1019She is fat. She plays it off as massage HJ / BJ only.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
I played with her pussy some, she let lick it and did not hesitate hopping on and she had a loud screaming orgasm as she ground on me. She admited that she needed that. LolJust way to big for me to repeat.
-
05-13-19 11:00 #626Senior Member

Posts: 1019Emeraldeyes Emmy Demure
You should go see J Wilde. GFE, smart and fun.
Originally Posted by ByTemexo
[View Original Post]
I saw Emmy recently. Amazing dirty talker.
She really gets into it.
Sadly no BBFS that day for me.
Her kitty was pretty tight considering the HUGE black cocks she takes in her porn vids.
I will repeat.
-
05-13-19 00:03 #625Regular Member

Posts: 15Can anyone vouch for this girl? Auburn.
-
05-12-19 20:40 #624Senior Member

Posts: 256Phoebe
Sorry, meant to say HJ not HH. Couldn't spell her name right either.
Originally Posted by Saku1133
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote




