Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 1348
-
05-18-19 00:29 #883Senior Member

Posts: 7266Cause these dudes or sweetalexis44 want there piece of the donation. LOL.
Originally Posted by GaeNamja
[View Original Post]
Yup, washed up looking girls.
-
05-17-19 18:06 #882Senior Member

Posts: 83SoCal Circus Gangbang
Do they ever have any decent looking girls? All my visits have been with beat up old chicks or really fat and unattractive ones.
And why does the club owner think sending out 1000's email a week is good marketing?
-
04-18-19 02:03 #881Regular Member

Posts: 22Sc girl?
Can I get that snap?
Originally Posted by Snidgens
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 12:46 #880Senior Member

Posts: 337I don't know of anything current. It's been about a year since I spotted an ad for her. She uses different names and travels around with some hillbilly bikers so if she posts a decent picture I recognize her. The last ad I bumbled into was out of Mississippi about a year ago. She was in the OC right before BP went down going by the name of Terry. I'm not going to post her real name. Mid fifties tweeker body and a 100 year old face. The bikers she hangs with are dangerous cooks and crooks so if you do run into her watch your 90.
Originally Posted by ThikBBHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-19 10:54 #879Senior Member

Posts: 88This little blond. Do you still see her? Are you sure she's still turning tricks? Where or how would one find her?
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-19 20:18 #878Regular Member

Posts: 24Sc girl
Theres an OC girl, 19, on SC her price is $60 for an hour and $130 for 3 hours. Pretty tight. PM if you want the SC.
-
04-12-19 09:11 #877Senior Member

Posts: 1514Snakes
Yep. Expect a few rattlers crawling in the grass everywhere day and night.
I found one about 4 ft in my yard this week. Try to hit it with a stick but it was crawling off fast, even climbing up a hedge, trying to escape. Finally hit it on the head, knocked it down, disabled it and threw it into the trash can.
I would not walk, sit, lie down or sleep in the grass anywhere. The streets around Tucson airport always have half dozen dead rattlers ran over by cars. Damn creepy.
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-19 02:45 #876Senior Member

Posts: 337Just be advised Crystal Cove state park is full of rattle snakes when it starts warming up. I ran into and over a lot of them when I used to mountain bike there a lot. I've stealth camped there illegally a couple times too and rangers do patrol the park regularly but if you maintain cover and some camouflage you should be OK. They don't make a habit of beating the bushes looking for nefarious activity they just go after what they can see from their SUV's.
Originally Posted by JamesD2004
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 12:04 #875Senior Member

Posts: 689Hell of a love story.
That's a beautiful love story! Personally, short of my own backyard that I maintain a perfectly manicured lawn, I find the outdoors has too many annoying obstacles. Bugs, sand, dirt, rocks, twigs, but I'm a bit anal retentive. I prefer the indoors type of public sex. Good old car, back of a movie theater, parking lots. If my car's rocking, don't come knocking. Actually I've been busted by a mall cop once, but he got a kick out of it.
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 11:09 #874Regular Member

Posts: 4That was a rollercoaster ride of a story! I'll have a look at some of the regional parks.
Originally Posted by PotShot
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 10:30 #873Senior Member

Posts: 1954A few wilderness parks. Avoid weekends. There are some dead zones where there are no campsites and just nothingness. Crystal Cove State Park beaches in the middle without parking. You have to take a bus or hike so nobody goes there.
Originally Posted by OzziePJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 06:28 #872Senior Member

Posts: 337There are still some fairly secluded spots in the regional parks in the OC. Just watch out for the homeless camps. Also be aware that if you get caught by the cops you could end up on a sex offender list. Way back in the 80's I was regularly banging a little blondie, married yuppie princess in the nature center of Eldorado park every Wednesday. Our hidy hole got tore up by the gardeners after awhile and we moved to another spot in Canyon Country park until her slimy timeshare salesman husband found out and divorced her. She shacked up with me for awhile but I had to kick her to the curb because she was just too crazy to live with. I hooked her up with one of the slimy salesmen from my work who later got fired for embezzling and became a meth cook. She stayed with him long enough to get hooked on the product. When she started hagging out he turned her out and she is still alive today in her fifties turning tricks for dope.
Originally Posted by OzziePJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 03:05 #871Senior Member

Posts: 345Hahaha I've got it on in LA Arboretum and Mount Pinos, but those are a bit far from OC LOL. Fucking in the woods is great but kinda risky, I got really sick once. I recall some secluded outdoorsy spots in MV, LM, and SJC areas.
-
04-06-19 01:07 #870Regular Member

Posts: 11Fullerton arboretum. Its a pretty cool place. Idk about doing anything risky there, but I'd recommend it.
Originally Posted by OzziePJ
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 21:07 #869Regular Member

Posts: 4OC picnic locations
My wife and I love to picnic and have a few drinks, and then lick / suck / fuck in the great outdoors. We've done it a lot in other cities.
Any thoughts about places that could work in Orange County? Happy to travel a bit North or South for the right spot?
We are thinking Blacks beach for some nude sunbathing, but know that sex or sexual activity is a bit of a no no in the eyes of some nudists.
In other places we have done it in Botanical Gardens that have secluded areas, or in country locations where the setting is right.
Any suggestions appreciated!











Reply With Quote




