Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 18,586 to 18,600 of 28087
-
05-18-19 19:42 #9502Senior Member

Posts: 152Mature Fakes
Hey friends. Coming to town soon and I'm looking to find an older Asian provider with big fakies. The bigger and harder the better. Any intel is really appreciated.
-
05-18-19 19:34 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 545Zendona?
Any reports on Zendona?
http://san-diego.skipthegames.com/fe...f/562747960788
-
05-18-19 18:48 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 689[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-18-19 12:20 #9499Senior Member

Posts: 304Sun C Massage: Camino del Rio South 92108
Sun C Massage: Camino del Rio South 92108.
Originally Posted by SanDiegoBob
[View Original Post]
Apparently the massage was so good that your subconscious directed you to mention it twice!
LINK: https://www.yelp.com/biz/sun-c-spa-san-diego-3.
-
05-18-19 12:10 #9498Regular Member

Posts: 3I'll be looking for her. The first place I ever saw her was Massage A on College. Probably 4 years ago. She was 19 or 20 at the time and she was just something. Still is. I hope I can find her again.
Originally Posted by AmpsPlus
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 10:02 #9497Regular Member

Posts: 16Sun C Spa
New girl again here. Her name is Cindy. Got a good massage from her and a pretty good massage. Was my first with her so maybe more the next time. Nice looking girl I'll try her again.
-
05-18-19 01:51 #9496Banned Member

Posts: 3075Massage Oasis on Convoy
Yes, Massage Oasis on Convoy in KM was fun when it first opened 8-9 years ago. I believed this parlor was probably the first shop to open on Convoy. I hadn't been here for many years and my 2 interactions with papasan was within the last 2-3 months. I probably won't with papasan there.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 00:39 #9495Senior Member

Posts: 104V Spa. 2 Benjis total for half & half from Chinese hoes. Sometimes got some great talent, sometimes not (dice roll). Usually all covered.
Originally Posted by HaiwaiPaowang
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 19:19 #9494Senior Member

Posts: 689Massage Oasis YMMV
I scored with a young cutie at MO. There's another Massage Oasis so I want to be clear this is the one on Convoy in Kearny Mesa. A young cutie greeted me at the reception but she doesn't do massages. I asked for someone as cute as her and she gave no response, but fortunately I did get a cutie. Not a table shower guy, but it was fun with lots of teasing, laughing as she sprayed my face and spent a lot of time hosing junior. Decent massage, but I was Mr Handsy and was going for a home run but only got as far as DFK, taste of the titties and some FIV action. So close to DATY and a repeat visit might have gotten me the gold, but I forgot name and the dreaded papasan was there. Haven't been back since it's such a dice roll.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 15:13 #9493Senior Member

Posts: 162She's really nice and pics are real. A little expensive for me so haven't been back. YMMV as far as the menu goes.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 14:58 #9492Banned Member

Posts: 3075Massage Oasis, Waste of Time
Papasan did the same thing to me a couple of times so I stopped going there. He told me I would get a young and pretty girl, but one time the masseuse was chubby and another time she was almost in her 50's. I had them both finish the massage. It was legit only and nothing great to mention. When I told papasan he was a liar, he told me all the young and pretty girls were busy. I asked him why he didn't tell me that before I went in the room, and he said next time.
Originally Posted by FotherMucker
[View Original Post]
Massage Oasis is a complete waste of time.
-
05-17-19 14:08 #9491Regular Member

Posts: 3Mary
Guessing they are not in business anywhere around here. Mary was smart. They didn't take blocked calls so she had everyone's number. If she opened up elsewhere I'm thinking she would have sent out a text or something for immediate business. Still, if you find anything out give a shout. She was an atf.
Originally Posted by BigBeard
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 13:13 #9490Senior Member

Posts: 278As far as I know massage oasis is legit. I think a few members have had luck but that's definitely not what they're known for.
Originally Posted by FotherMucker
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-19 13:08 #9489Senior Member

Posts: 278Luana
Has anyone seen luana? Willing to spring for $$ hr for a legit massage if it's worth it. I've been craving a milfy Latina lately lmao.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127725
-
05-17-19 03:16 #9488

Posts: 5Japanese AMPs
Any Japanese AMPs recommendations?
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






