Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 961 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 461 861 911 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 1011 1061 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4895

    Another

    Looks like another one got picked up today for a charge of use of two way communication device. Related to the two that hit picked up yesterday.

  2. #4894

    Phone contents

    Quote Originally Posted by BriCua  [View Original Post]
    If there is anything related to drugs at any time, they will more likely get a warrant to download her phone and all the John's numbers along with.
    Based on the charges, especially racketeering and use of two way wireless device, you can be assured her phone is evidence and content is already in LEO's hands.

  3. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Have to totally agree! She is very pretty with an awesome body! GFE, the experience is something I am not used to! Started with DFK, followed by DATY and she was enjoying it as much as me, BBBJ simply First Rate! On with the cover and finished in MISH. 100 Mario's plus a generous tip which she definitely deserves. She only here for a few more weeks then heading back to Orlando. Now I get it that the Orlando girls are certainly better than we have here in Brevard! She is not posting much and I'm sure she really doesn't have to, given the great service she provides! You'll have to PM me for number if interested!
    Went and saw her again, didn't see an ad up but she replied before I went to bed and I figured I wanted to see her one more time before she leaves. She said she will probably be leaving town 22-23rd. Really chill girl, not much more to say than what has already been said about her.

  4. #4892

    Media

    So as I was scrolling a news app I have called news break and Ashley was picked up for the business she ran in Merritt island that was listed as a massage parlor, I would expect more arrest made in the near future related to that place and possibly the one her sister owned in west Melb called massage maters.

  5. #4891

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    So its not Ember she just got back to me and verified it is actually her. I think that may be a girl there that went by Lindsey. I believe.
    Yes that's Lindsey. She ran Ran Ashley's business when she visited uncle before.

  6. #4890

    Download phone n7 mbers

    Quote Originally Posted by BriCua  [View Original Post]
    If there is anything related to drugs at any time, they will more likely get a warrant to download her phone and all the John's numbers along with.
    Is that a opinion, or know of any past cases where they did?

  7. #4889

    Not Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..
    Not the right initials for Ember.

  8. #4888

    Ashley and company?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..
    Entirely a guess, but this one has similar charges to Ashley, arrested on the same day as Ashley, both initiated by the same agency, the arrests sure look related. Maybe she's one of the ladies that was posting together, Ashley, Paige, Barbie, etcetera.

  9. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by BriCua  [View Original Post]
    If there is anything related to drugs at any time, they will more likely get a warrant to download her phone and all the John's numbers along with.
    I've talked to her before via text and she definitely does way too much talking! Especially considering she had never met me before.

  10. #4886

    Not Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..
    So its not Ember she just got back to me and verified it is actually her. I think that may be a girl there that went by Lindsey. I believe.

  11. #4885

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..
    And I was chatting with Ember before that and then she fell off the radar. Damn. What was Ashleys pick up date.

  12. #4884

    Two caught now

    Looks like another one got scooped up this morning by uncle, for same charges as Ashley, dated also for 5/1/2017 I've seen the face before but can't think of who this one is. MG are her initials.
    Kind of looks like petite brunette Ember ..

  13. #4883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Bond

    Bail over $1 mil.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.

  14. #4882

    Be aware

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.
    If there is anything related to drugs at any time, they will more likely get a warrant to download her phone and all the John's numbers along with.

  15. #4881

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Knowing her if she as picked up. I'm sure it wasn't for work related charges. I'm willing to bet candy.
    Well charges are work related no candy charge, 1 count of RICO 1 count of money laundering, 7 counts of deriving support from proceeds of prostitution 1st, 1 count unlawful use of two way communication device. All stemming from 5/1/2017 she did get her house searched in 6/2017 where she caught candy charges.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape