Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehmonade  [View Original Post]
    Friend took a girl he knew for about 2 months home after one dinner night. They did the deed about twice before but never at his place. Woke up in the middle of the night after hearing sounds of someone looking around. Saw her next to his work desk. He became furious and was like "WTF WERE YOU DOING?? Where's MY WALLET?" He found his wallet, she didn't touch any of it. He asked if she took anything, she made her plea and begged he could check her. She was naked. He stared at her pussy. She arched forward so he could check her pussy. It was fucking soaked he said. So he didn't care to check further as this was gross to him.

    Right after dropping her off, two hours after the incident of waking up to this bullshit. He realized his Rolex was gone. Probably stuffed up her pussy. No wonder it was wet on the outside. He called the cops, but they took about 6 hours to arrive to a stolen property. Asked the cop what's the chances of getting his property back. Cop shook his head. So he didn't proceed.

    Low and behold, now everytime he takes a girl home he hides all his valuables in one spot and one spot only he told me lmao. The girl? That ***** name Breanna that's been famous on the SW thread.

    SW for a reason, right? Dude let his guard down hard. I know the girl, I fucked her a couple times before she got fame on the board. Tits aren't symmetrical. Her pussy wasnt that good either. No wonder. She fit a whole Rolex up in that shit lmfao. Who knows what else. Hindsight is always 20/20. He got a lot smarter now on all of the bitches he takes home, if any. Story for the ages. She can claim shes got a Rolex quality pussy now for sure.

    And for the friend, it's been a few years since the incident. He always takes pride to owning a ***** now. But this story always gets him. Left a void for sure lmao. Some would say better a Rolex than a house or child support bullshit for years.
    Wife and I brought a stripper home from a club one night. Much fun was had by all. Sometime during the fun I took off the $5 K 1 karat diamond ring I received from my dead grandfather that I am named for and set in on the bedside table. Never saw the ring again.

    That ring meant a lot more to me than whatever she got pawning it. Expensive lesson.

  2. #380

    My friend, too, the dumbass

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, I have this friend who is a real dumbass. He met a girl on Facebook. They have been writing for a few weeks. I think they even went out to dinner one time, maybe two. He said he hasn't given her any money. Not sure I believe him. Then they decided to consummate the relationship at his place. When he got up in the middle of the night she was gone, and, drum roll, please, his wallet was empty. As was his roommates wallet. I know, we are all shocked. He doesn't think anything else is missing but I imagine he will discover the silver is gone or something. Her Facebook page is gone and the phone number is mysteriously gone, too. He won't tell me her name so I can't publish it, but it is surely fake.

    So, his free pussy cost him a lot. Dumbass.

    I have no idea if he will learn from this but it is a good reminder to all of us to put your wallet in your boot.

    Play safe,

    C3.
    Friend took a girl he knew for about 2 months home after one dinner night. They did the deed about twice before but never at his place. Woke up in the middle of the night after hearing sounds of someone looking around. Saw her next to his work desk. He became furious and was like "WTF WERE YOU DOING?? Where's MY WALLET?" He found his wallet, she didn't touch any of it. He asked if she took anything, she made her plea and begged he could check her. She was naked. He stared at her pussy. She arched forward so he could check her pussy. It was fucking soaked he said. So he didn't care to check further as this was gross to him.

    Right after dropping her off, two hours after the incident of waking up to this bullshit. He realized his Rolex was gone. Probably stuffed up her pussy. No wonder it was wet on the outside. He called the cops, but they took about 6 hours to arrive to a stolen property. Asked the cop what's the chances of getting his property back. Cop shook his head. So he didn't proceed.

    Low and behold, now everytime he takes a girl home he hides all his valuables in one spot and one spot only he told me lmao. The girl? That ***** name Breanna that's been famous on the SW thread.

    SW for a reason, right? Dude let his guard down hard. I know the girl, I fucked her a couple times before she got fame on the board. Tits aren't symmetrical. Her pussy wasnt that good either. No wonder. She fit a whole Rolex up in that shit lmfao. Who knows what else. Hindsight is always 20/20. He got a lot smarter now on all of the bitches he takes home, if any. Story for the ages. She can claim shes got a Rolex quality pussy now for sure.

    And for the friend, it's been a few years since the incident. He always takes pride to owning a ***** now. But this story always gets him. Left a void for sure lmao. Some would say better a Rolex than a house or child support bullshit for years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190517-034517_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190517-034501_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190517-034441_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  3. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow300  [View Original Post]
    So I have been looking forward to meeting up with Summer1974 (advertising as Olivia Kane on sister site) due to numerous positive reviews. We set up a time to meet. I had to push back a little due to work and then she asked to make it 6 p so she could eat. No problem, I drove down and parked in the parking lot of her supposed incall. 6 p comes, no answer. 6:15 comes and she calles but the hangs up when I pick up. I try calling back and she hangs up. I text her that I'm in the parking lot and he responds back at 6:25 with "Came I'm old-school you have to call me dude I've been here I going to eat all my food and everything if you're still out there let me know and meet you In the parking lot". Now it's 6:35 and I'm searching online to line up a plan B. It takes me another 20 minutes and I try one last time calling, immediately hangs up.

    Complete waste of time. The irony is I was willing to drop some serious coin tonight, but oh well.

    Seriously, save your money on this one.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8619&cityid=98
    Summer & Olivia are 2 different providers. Sorry Summer ghosted you. She sent address, asked what type of car & date went well. Really likes to climax.

  4. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    Always better to plan ahead. I haven't left anything of value around a girl I don't know or trust. Sorry about your friend.
    This. Got to keep only what you're willing to lose on you / around you if you're playing this game.

  5. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    So, I have this friend who is a real dumbass. He met a girl on Facebook. They have been writing for a few weeks. I think they even went out to dinner one time, maybe two. He said he hasn't given her any money. Not sure I believe him. Then they decided to consummate the relationship at his place. When he got up in the middle of the night she was gone, and, drum roll, please, his wallet was empty. As was his roommates wallet. I know, we are all shocked. He doesn't think anything else is missing but I imagine he will discover the silver is gone or something. Her Facebook page is gone and the phone number is mysteriously gone, too. He won't tell me her name so I can't publish it, but it is surely fake.

    So, his free pussy cost him a lot. Dumbass.

    I have no idea if he will learn from this but it is a good reminder to all of us to put your wallet in your boot.

    Play safe,

    C3.
    Always better to plan ahead. I haven't left anything of value around a girl I don't know or trust. Sorry about your friend.

  6. #376

    Desire

    Saw her once during the blackout period. She agreed on a lot of things. As soon as she got the money, there were too many 'Nos' that I was not able to finish. I just cut my losses and left. I will never trust her and see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    Sucks that she didn't pay ya back. But I've seen her 2 x. First she did a visit knowing she was on her period and didn't tell. I don't think I need to go into to it. 2nd x Just horrible attitude and terrible service. I was so pissed and frustrated almost quit the hobby. All you can do is chalk it up as a lesson Learned. Stay Safe.

  7. #375

    Lina in Orlando is a cash & dash scam

    Avoid her: http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...s/296808954718.

    I saw her many years ago and had a really good experience. I was glad to see her back, and made an appointment for last night.

    She asked for half the money up front. Since I was already in her place and had a history with her, I obliged. It was only half, so didn't think it was a big deal. I gave her half, she took off her shirt and we sat down to get down to business. Sure enough, there was a ruckus somewhere else in the house, she said she had to go check on it and dashed out. About 10 minutes later, some guy very obviously tweaking came in, said he was looking for her, asked who I was and said to get out of his house because the cops were on their way. I hadn't been outside more than about three minutes when I heard her slam the door and lock it.

    She's still posting today, so avoid her at all costs.

  8. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Just thought I'd give everyone fair warning to avoid this one https://escortalligator.com.orlando....9425469/desire.

    I've seen her a few times and trusted her when she said she needed some money to book a room. Even if I've seen someone a few times.

    I'm weary of sending money via paypal but to my mistake I put her word in good faith. She said that she would be on the way 8:30 pm that evening.

    But never answered any of my texts or phone calls. It continued on into the next day. After a few days I was able to make contact and told her that I contacted.

    Paypal and my bank. She acts so surprised to be accused of just suckering quick cash and said that she'd refund me in a few minutes, it never happened.

    Again, avoiding my calls and texts I was able to get in contact the week after. She said she'd send it back by the end of the day. It's been over a month.

    I now it's pretty dumb of me to have sent money in the first place but like I said, I've seen her a few times and trusted her. This is new and likely a sign of.

    Trouble so I thought I'd warn everyone.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....9425469/desire

    Stay safe,

    Rio.
    Only saw her once a few years ago. Wasn't into it at all.

  9. #373

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Riosamba  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Just thought I'd give everyone fair warning to avoid this one https://escortalligator.com.orlando....9425469/desire.

    I've seen her a few times and trusted her when she said she needed some money to book a room. Even if I've seen someone a few times.

    I'm weary of sending money via paypal but to my mistake I put her word in good faith. She said that she would be on the way 8:30 pm that evening.

    But never answered any of my texts or phone calls. It continued on into the next day. After a few days I was able to make contact and told her that I contacted.

    Paypal and my bank. She acts so surprised to be accused of just suckering quick cash and said that she'd refund me in a few minutes, it never happened.

    Again, avoiding my calls and texts I was able to get in contact the week after. She said she'd send it back by the end of the day. It's been over a month.

    I now it's pretty dumb of me to have sent money in the first place but like I said, I've seen her a few times and trusted her. This is new and likely a sign of.

    Trouble so I thought I'd warn everyone.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....9425469/desire

    Stay safe,

    Rio.
    Sucks that she didn't pay ya back. But I've seen her 2 x. First she did a visit knowing she was on her period and didn't tell. I don't think I need to go into to it. 2nd x Just horrible attitude and terrible service. I was so pissed and frustrated almost quit the hobby. All you can do is chalk it up as a lesson Learned. Stay Safe.

  10. #372

    Kayla from LC

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....ost/3524485482

    Gift card scam, might have gotten me too if it wasn't for this board. Stay away.

  11. #371

    Same One

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Where'd you pick her up? I saw a decent-looking brunette Vanessa last week but she was near the Lancaster Wawa. And she was acting strange, just standing on the corner on her phone, and only told me her name. Then she went into Wawa, came back out with a sandwich, and walked down the street. She then decided to do some looking around but, by then, it was too goofy for me.
    Same name, same area. Clothes even match. Asked me to buy her a drink, went the Exxon, and she ran with my 60. I'm new to the game so I consider it a lesson learned. These thieves don't realize the bad rep they're building on sites like this. Vanessa stay away!!

  12. #370

    Sexy Sierra. On skip the games

    http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...r/335801013039

    Cash and dash girl.

    Stay away.

    Found her in skip the games.

    707-300-.

  13. #369

    Desire, stay away

    Hey everyone,

    Just thought I'd give everyone fair warning to avoid this one https://escortalligator.com.orlando....9425469/desire.

    I've seen her a few times and trusted her when she said she needed some money to book a room. Even if I've seen someone a few times.

    I'm weary of sending money via paypal but to my mistake I put her word in good faith. She said that she would be on the way 8:30 pm that evening.

    But never answered any of my texts or phone calls. It continued on into the next day. After a few days I was able to make contact and told her that I contacted.

    Paypal and my bank. She acts so surprised to be accused of just suckering quick cash and said that she'd refund me in a few minutes, it never happened.

    Again, avoiding my calls and texts I was able to get in contact the week after. She said she'd send it back by the end of the day. It's been over a month.

    I now it's pretty dumb of me to have sent money in the first place but like I said, I've seen her a few times and trusted her. This is new and likely a sign of.

    Trouble so I thought I'd warn everyone.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....9425469/desire

    Stay safe,

    Rio.

  14. #368

    WOW that sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by RpVintage  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT last night. Set you an appointment with this woman and it turned out to be a cash and dash. My Spidey sense told me something was wrong when she came to the door with no purse, change of outfit, etc. Said she was from an agency and had to collect funds up front. When she started to leave I confronted her. She said she was just going downstairs to get her bag. Didn't want to make a scene in the room. Clearly, she never came back. She was smoking hot, so my little head took over.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/1944500.htm

    Beware.
    Hard lessens learned with cash.

  15. #367

    Summer1974/ Olivia Kane

    So I have been looking forward to meeting up with Summer1974 (advertising as Olivia Kane on sister site) due to numerous positive reviews. We set up a time to meet. I had to push back a little due to work and then she asked to make it 6 p so she could eat. No problem, I drove down and parked in the parking lot of her supposed incall. 6 p comes, no answer. 6:15 comes and she calles but the hangs up when I pick up. I try calling back and she hangs up. I text her that I'm in the parking lot and he responds back at 6:25 with "Came I'm old-school you have to call me dude I've been here I going to eat all my food and everything if you're still out there let me know and meet you In the parking lot". Now it's 6:35 and I'm searching online to line up a plan B. It takes me another 20 minutes and I try one last time calling, immediately hangs up.

    Complete waste of time. The irony is I was willing to drop some serious coin tonight, but oh well.

    Seriously, save your money on this one.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8619&cityid=98

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape