Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #366

    Jaden.

    I TOFTT last night. Set you an appointment with this woman and it turned out to be a cash and dash. My Spidey sense told me something was wrong when she came to the door with no purse, change of outfit, etc. Said she was from an agency and had to collect funds up front. When she started to leave I confronted her. She said she was just going downstairs to get her bag. Didn't want to make a scene in the room. Clearly, she never came back. She was smoking hot, so my little head took over.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/1944500.htm

    Beware.

  2. #365

    Kate

    Be careful with this one gentlemen as besides myself I have discovered several other mongers who have been ripped off by the cash and dash antics / MO of this lady. She's on several other escort sites and is a slick con artist.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kate-escort-orlando-397129#erotic.

  3. #364

    For the LIFE OF ME!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBC386  [View Original Post]
    More than likely not the real chick anyway. This is common amongst social media 304's. New way to scam amongst snapchat chicks.
    First, I can confirm that she is real; I follow her on Snap as well. Second, FOR THE LIFE OF ME. Why would anyone pay for "premium" memberships, pics and / or videos of working girls that you can easily date without much effort? They are not offering anything exclusive beyond the means of the regular "Joe Schmoe" guys, SMH. Pornhub, XHamter, etc. , are at your disposal for relatively FREE.

    Remember, digital transactions (CashApp, Venmo, etc.) can be traced back to the account (I. E. YOU) from which the funds originated. We live in the 21st century. WE ARE UNDER CONSTANT SURVEILLANCE. Use your big head guys! CASH IS KING.

  4. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    NEVER PAY UPFRONT using a app, (unless the provider is in front of you or after the deed is done IMO).
    Even if the provider is in front of you, still don't do it.

    I made that mistake once after meeting in a park for a dream on the nature trail. As soon as she accepted it, she was "thirsty" and had to get a drink from her car. Yep, got it, slammed the door and sped away before I could even catch up.

  5. #362

    Tineyeye

    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise666  [View Original Post]
    This is her Facebook name Kaitlin (PM me for more info )
    Easy enough to run tbe pic through ti eyeye or google image search.

  6. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so we all have been taken advantage of at one point or another so, my recent story is a simple one with the tramp named below. She advertises on a known site and offers videos, pics and dreams. Well, I was curious for a vid. Contacted her and used cashapp to seal the deal. Well. You know how it turns out. No vid and communication dropped. I did mention our lovely community for possible future dates but, apparently she thinks her behavior will go unnoticed. I am sure we have some good time wasters, pranksters and destroyers amongst us so, if you have the time to teach this tart a little lesson. Feel free and happy to know it's well deserved. Her email is Hottiejessie73@yahoo.com

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27247359/
    This is her Facebook name Kaitlin (PM me for more info )

  7. #360

    Finessed

    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so we all have been taken advantage of at one point or another so, my recent story is a simple one with the tramp named below. She advertises on a known site and offers videos, pics and dreams. Well, I was curious for a vid. Contacted her and used cashapp to seal the deal. Well. You know how it turns out. No vid and communication dropped. I did mention our lovely community for possible future dates but, apparently she thinks her behavior will go unnoticed. I am sure we have some good time wasters, pranksters and destroyers amongst us so, if you have the time to teach this tart a little lesson. Feel free and happy to know it's well deserved. Her email is Hottiejessie73@yahoo.com

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27247359/
    More than likely not the real chick anyway. This is common amongst social media 304's. New way to scam amongst snapchat chicks.

  8. #359

    Red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    It is a scam. I reached out to her as well since I liked her looks. Wanted the same kind of deposit. Told her I'll pass. Here texting pros and spelling wasn't very impressive either.
    Any time a chick asks for cash in advance that's a definite scam my boys.

  9. #358

    Calling all Mongers! This Strawberry is Rotten

    Ok, so we all have been taken advantage of at one point or another so, my recent story is a simple one with the tramp named below. She advertises on a known site and offers videos, pics and dreams. Well, I was curious for a vid. Contacted her and used cashapp to seal the deal. Well. You know how it turns out. No vid and communication dropped. I did mention our lovely community for possible future dates but, apparently she thinks her behavior will go unnoticed. I am sure we have some good time wasters, pranksters and destroyers amongst us so, if you have the time to teach this tart a little lesson. Feel free and happy to know it's well deserved. Her email is Hottiejessie73@yahoo.com

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/27247359/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20181105-211830_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  
    Last edited by ExileOnfifh; 11-05-18 at 22:10. Reason: Adding text

  10. #357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    My friend, the dumbass

    So, I have this friend who is a real dumbass. He met a girl on Facebook. They have been writing for a few weeks. I think they even went out to dinner one time, maybe two. He said he hasn't given her any money. Not sure I believe him. Then they decided to consummate the relationship at his place. When he got up in the middle of the night she was gone, and, drum roll, please, his wallet was empty. As was his roommates wallet. I know, we are all shocked. He doesn't think anything else is missing but I imagine he will discover the silver is gone or something. Her Facebook page is gone and the phone number is mysteriously gone, too. He won't tell me her name so I can't publish it, but it is surely fake.

    So, his free pussy cost him a lot. Dumbass.

    I have no idea if he will learn from this but it is a good reminder to all of us to put your wallet in your boot.

    Play safe,

    C3.

  11. #356

    Titiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Sucker555  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 50 bucks in advance via cash app.

    Not sure but I think it is a scam.

    Ad name is t.

    Tatiana.

    Here are pics from ad.
    It is a scam. I reached out to her as well since I liked her looks. Wanted the same kind of deposit. Told her I'll pass. Here texting pros and spelling wasn't very impressive either.

  12. #355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetWizard  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a brunette just now with nice titties. She's wearing a red tank top at the moment. She goes by the name of Vanessa. I took her to the Geneva and she went to the bathroom for a second. I thought you was just going to undress or use the bathroom. Then she walks right out the door and gets into another car a red Honda I believe. Please consider this girl blacklisted and do not give her any more money. She got 50 from me.
    Where'd you pick her up? I saw a decent-looking brunette Vanessa last week but she was near the Lancaster Wawa. And she was acting strange, just standing on the corner on her phone, and only told me her name. Then she went into Wawa, came back out with a sandwich, and walked down the street. She then decided to do some looking around but, by then, it was too goofy for me.

  13. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucker555  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 50 bucks in advance via cash app.

    Not sure but I think it is a scam.

    Ad name is t.

    Tatiana.

    Here are pics from ad.
    NEVER PAY UPFRONT using a app, (unless the provider is in front of you or after the deed is done IMO).

  14. #353

    Vanessa

    I picked up a brunette just now with nice titties. She's wearing a red tank top at the moment. She goes by the name of Vanessa. I took her to the Geneva and she went to the bathroom for a second. I thought you was just going to undress or use the bathroom. Then she walks right out the door and gets into another car a red Honda I believe. Please consider this girl blacklisted and do not give her any more money. She got 50 from me.

  15. #352

    Possible scam on listcrawler BP (ad was deleted)

    Asked for 50 bucks in advance via cash app.

    Not sure but I think it is a scam.

    Ad name is t.

    Tatiana.

    Here are pics from ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c08023d1be3923ba761f96874759ca76_f.jpg‎   8cda20dd67f7a14184f6a0e83732f093_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape