The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4628
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Explicit pictures and no location makes it suspect. If you want slender black, ex Pornstar, try this Nina in St Pete:
    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/33213576/7274855768
    Bill Ho.
    Being filmed a couple times by DirtyD does not make one a pornstar. LOL.

  2. #4627
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Explicit pictures and no location makes it suspect. If you want slender black, ex Pornstar, try this Nina in St Pete:
    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/33213576/7274855768
    Bill Ho.
    Bill, I can say nina is more attractive than her LOL (IMO).

  3. #4626
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Nina

    Explicit pictures and no location makes it suspect. If you want slender black, ex Pornstar, try this Nina in St Pete:
    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/33213576/7274855768
    Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hankering for some chocolate love today. Anyone try this lovely ebony Nina? Google search was iffy at best; and Escort Index shows a couple different phone numbers for same pics in diff cities. Perhaps a traveling stable with burner phones?? LC has a lot of chatter in the comments, none of which I trust.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/8133088709

    Thanks. Monger on.

  4. #4625

    Not NC

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with these two? They seem to be visiting us gents in the mountains of western NC this week. I tried scanning the board for info but without any names, I'm not successful. Thanks in advance and please reach out if I can be of assistance if you get up this way.

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...c/287616062412
    They have been posting in Sarasota / Bradenton for months. Have not seen them personally but they were getting great reviews.

  5. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Yazmin is the best greek experience I've ever had in the dozen ornso girls I've tried greek with. Seen Yazmin maybe a dozen times over the last year. Smaller MILFy Latina with a big ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...18717/Backdoor

    Does NOT like you to CIM. Never a problem because I'd rather leave it in her backdoor.
    Does she still set a timer at the start of a session?

  6. #4623
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Yazmin is the best greek experience I've ever had in the dozen ornso girls I've tried greek with. Seen Yazmin maybe a dozen times over the last year. Smaller MILFy Latina with a big ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...18717/Backdoor

    Does NOT like you to CIM. Never a problem because I'd rather leave it in her backdoor.
    Does she have a big gut or any baby damage? She looks like she has gained weight over the years. There is something to be said about a chick that likes a cock in her ass vs chicks that will do it for a $.

  7. #4622
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hankering for some chocolate love today. Anyone try this lovely ebony Nina? Google search was iffy at best; and Escort Index shows a couple different phone numbers for same pics in diff cities. Perhaps a traveling stable with burner phones?? LC has a lot of chatter in the comments, none of which I trust.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/8133088709

    Thanks. Monger on.
    Yes, def go see her. She doesn't show her face and to each is own but it didn't matter as all I could see was the top of her head LOL. Gives a super sloppy bbj. No gag. Body in pics are here. She is a bit skittish and not much personality. Pm me for any additional details.

  8. #4621

    Riverview

    Has anyone had any experience with these two? They seem to be visiting us gents in the mountains of western NC this week. I tried scanning the board for info but without any names, I'm not successful. Thanks in advance and please reach out if I can be of assistance if you get up this way.

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...c/287616062412

  9. #4620

    Anyone try this Nina?

    I'm having a hankering for some chocolate love today. Anyone try this lovely ebony Nina? Google search was iffy at best; and Escort Index shows a couple different phone numbers for same pics in diff cities. Perhaps a traveling stable with burner phones?? LC has a lot of chatter in the comments, none of which I trust.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/8133088709

    Thanks. Monger on.

  10. #4619

    Any info?

    Any info for this girl (Nicole)?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8133782738/1

  11. #4618

    Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Former Florida monger here, coming back to visit for a while. I've been gone for several years. Who is the premier Greek provider these days? When I still lived there, it was Kelly Girl Wonder then Missy K then Joy Toy. I've heard good things about Leggy Beach Babe but haven't sampled her. Heard she's a bit expensive. My main interest is finding a slender to athletic build white lady who provides a good BBBJ as warmup then takes a nice long Greek pounding.
    Yazmin is the best greek experience I've ever had in the dozen ornso girls I've tried greek with. Seen Yazmin maybe a dozen times over the last year. Smaller MILFy Latina with a big ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...18717/Backdoor

    Does NOT like you to CIM. Never a problem because I'd rather leave it in her backdoor.

  12. #4617

    Sandra over sleeps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I know Sandra is in high demand and probably makes enough to take a European vacation! I got her once for a qv and was very impressed. She has a quality of service that you definitely will want as much as you can get it.
    Yup exactly what happens. I did schedule a double with her and Dylan yesterday for today at 4 pm (I did suggest 8 p as we know Sandra sleeping habits and usually up all night). I did confirm at 1 pm with Dylan, all good. So as I am heading to Sandra's place. Dylan texted back as she can't get a hold of Sandra. So, Dylan stated maybe tonight, but a night person. What a shame, Sandra is a still best provider with the exception of her lack of schedule.

  13. #4616

    Savannah In Lakeland

    This funky looking chica has inatroiduced herself to the Tampabay area ifrom Ohio. Research shows she's also posted in Toledo.

    Any intel?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lookin...elief/16660831

  14. #4615

  15. #4614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Mecca of ruskin / sun ciity

    FYI. Has outside camera on roof like they do at some AMPs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape