The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4625
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Yazmin is the best greek experience I've ever had in the dozen ornso girls I've tried greek with. Seen Yazmin maybe a dozen times over the last year. Smaller MILFy Latina with a big ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...18717/Backdoor

    Does NOT like you to CIM. Never a problem because I'd rather leave it in her backdoor.
    Does she have a big gut or any baby damage? She looks like she has gained weight over the years. There is something to be said about a chick that likes a cock in her ass vs chicks that will do it for a $.

  2. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a hankering for some chocolate love today. Anyone try this lovely ebony Nina? Google search was iffy at best; and Escort Index shows a couple different phone numbers for same pics in diff cities. Perhaps a traveling stable with burner phones?? LC has a lot of chatter in the comments, none of which I trust.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/8133088709

    Thanks. Monger on.
    Yes, def go see her. She doesn't show her face and to each is own but it didn't matter as all I could see was the top of her head LOL. Gives a super sloppy bbj. No gag. Body in pics are here. She is a bit skittish and not much personality. Pm me for any additional details.

  3. #4623

    Riverview

    Has anyone had any experience with these two? They seem to be visiting us gents in the mountains of western NC this week. I tried scanning the board for info but without any names, I'm not successful. Thanks in advance and please reach out if I can be of assistance if you get up this way.

    http://tampa.skipthegames.com/female...c/287616062412

  4. #4622

    Anyone try this Nina?

    I'm having a hankering for some chocolate love today. Anyone try this lovely ebony Nina? Google search was iffy at best; and Escort Index shows a couple different phone numbers for same pics in diff cities. Perhaps a traveling stable with burner phones?? LC has a lot of chatter in the comments, none of which I trust.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...967/8133088709

    Thanks. Monger on.

  5. #4621

    Any info?

    Any info for this girl (Nicole)?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8133782738/1

  6. #4620

    Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Former Florida monger here, coming back to visit for a while. I've been gone for several years. Who is the premier Greek provider these days? When I still lived there, it was Kelly Girl Wonder then Missy K then Joy Toy. I've heard good things about Leggy Beach Babe but haven't sampled her. Heard she's a bit expensive. My main interest is finding a slender to athletic build white lady who provides a good BBBJ as warmup then takes a nice long Greek pounding.
    Yazmin is the best greek experience I've ever had in the dozen ornso girls I've tried greek with. Seen Yazmin maybe a dozen times over the last year. Smaller MILFy Latina with a big ass.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...18717/Backdoor

    Does NOT like you to CIM. Never a problem because I'd rather leave it in her backdoor.

  7. #4619

    Sandra over sleeps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I know Sandra is in high demand and probably makes enough to take a European vacation! I got her once for a qv and was very impressed. She has a quality of service that you definitely will want as much as you can get it.
    Yup exactly what happens. I did schedule a double with her and Dylan yesterday for today at 4 pm (I did suggest 8 p as we know Sandra sleeping habits and usually up all night). I did confirm at 1 pm with Dylan, all good. So as I am heading to Sandra's place. Dylan texted back as she can't get a hold of Sandra. So, Dylan stated maybe tonight, but a night person. What a shame, Sandra is a still best provider with the exception of her lack of schedule.

  8. #4618

    Savannah In Lakeland

    This funky looking chica has inatroiduced herself to the Tampabay area ifrom Ohio. Research shows she's also posted in Toledo.

    Any intel?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lookin...elief/16660831

  9. #4617

  10. #4616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Mecca of ruskin / sun ciity

    FYI. Has outside camera on roof like they do at some AMPs.

  11. #4615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Is it drugs or is it high demand?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttxx1  [View Original Post]
    I've had "hey" and "yes" as responses from her (literal exact copy / paste replies after asking if she was around), and that's it. Both were at like 6 am too, when I messaged at noon the prior day. Oh well.

    Dylan's a lot more responsive.
    I know Sandra is in high demand and probably makes enough to take a European vacation! I got her once for a qv and was very impressed. She has a quality of service that you definitely will want as much as you can get it.

  12. #4614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    200% I do argees Sandra never, ever picks up. I will probably asked Dylan to schedule it. 6 months? I have been trying for a year and a half and only got thru once, but family emergency came up.
    I've had "hey" and "yes" as responses from her (literal exact copy / paste replies after asking if she was around), and that's it. Both were at like 6 am too, when I messaged at noon the prior day. Oh well.

    Dylan's a lot more responsive.

  13. #4613

    Joytoy

    Quote Originally Posted by LciBuilder45  [View Original Post]
    Joy toy is my number one girl in Orlando she is up for anything.
    I'll be up there in orlando this weekend. Any contact info?

  14. #4612
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo47  [View Original Post]
    200% I do argees Sandra never, ever picks up. I will probably asked Dylan to schedule it. 6 months? I have been trying for a year and a half and only got thru once, but family emergency came up.
    I texted Sandra a few tomes, but I never got a response. Once she picket dialed me and I got a voice mail of her arguing with someone.

  15. #4611

    Sandra is near

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    LOL. The fact that he was able to reach her is a miracle on its own. I've been trying to get her to answer the phone for 6 months now and the few times she responds she's always in another county!
    200% I do argees Sandra never, ever picks up. I will probably asked Dylan to schedule it. 6 months? I have been trying for a year and a half and only got thru once, but family emergency came up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape