Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1690
-
07-23-19 18:51 #580Senior Member

Posts: 428Smyrna78
Smyrna78 may have been reincarnated as twins in kcalderon and dirtyboy615.
Originally Posted by Murfy3712
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-19 16:48 #579Banned Member

Posts: 63This post looks like Smyrna 78.
I have met this girl once, older photos, She is much heavier today. If you like bigger girls she maybe for you.
Skills are average, looks average, but heavier than photos.
-
07-22-19 17:03 #578Senior Member

Posts: 439Just a reminder
This place exists where you can rant and argue about anything and everyone. For those of you wanting to call out a certain senior reviewer who may or may not be more of a pimp than anything. Or maybe just rant about the current conditions for the hobby in middle tn.
Enjoy!
-
06-20-19 20:25 #577Senior Member

Posts: 102Hi there I sure would like to find a place out here in hendersonville. The drive back into Nashville is a pain in my ass.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 19:58 #576Senior Member

Posts: 318One in the same.
Redivy who posted IS / WAS Anna the Gem. She chimed in on legit reviews and attempted to challenge their validity.
Originally Posted by Tenderfoot
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 22:34 #575Senior Member

Posts: 257Provider responded
The provider never responded. How could she, she is / was not, a member. Maybe you're confusing her with Redivy, who made several comments. The provider, Anna the Gem, made no comments.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 21:03 #574Senior Member

Posts: 793Anna the Gem
The provider responded to Travelers post in an attempt to defend herself and A2 did not like that. A2 set the post to remain at the top for over two months. I also feel it has been there long enough. The provider has moved and there has not been much said about her and absolutely nothing bad in awhile. If A2 does not change the post date we will just have to keep seeing it.
Originally Posted by Sensei69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 19:36 #573Senior Member

Posts: 161That shit was on purpose? Whatever message that was supposed to convey, was lost on me, I thought it was just a glitch and after awhile I just ignored the whole section.
Originally Posted by LovesToParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 15:35 #572Senior Member

Posts: 154A2 - Mayday! Mayday! !
Hey. You made your point big guy! The rest of us don't need to see the same post day after day for another month. It's gotten to the point where you are punishing the good for the behavior of one idiot. I'm throwing myself on the mercy of the court, LOL.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 23:57 #571Senior Member

Posts: 1250Thanks!
Thanks for a well written review.
Originally Posted by Geddylee
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-19 22:58 #570Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks for the post. I have been debating trying her out for a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by Geddylee
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 03:44 #569Senior Member

Posts: 32Good Nuru?? I need to vent a little bit.
I have basically given up on having a good Nuru experience here in Nashville and have actually been quite content with the experiences I've had with fbsm / bodyrub providers in the area over the past few months. Out of the providers that I've seen over the years who've advertised as offering a "true Nuru experience", only a select handful actually succeeded in doing so IMO. (Fallon Kelly, Miss Juliette, Rachael Richards, Miss Erica.) Well about a week ago I noticed this ad and the reviews about the experience that fellow Nuru lovers were sharing and it really had me thinking that maybe the drought was over and there was someone in our city again who actually understood what providing a Nuru massage really means. https://nashville.rubratings.com/142059 Well, I saw her today, and I still can't really figure out how I feel about it.
There were many pros to my visit. The location was amazing and the cleanliness of her incall was above par. She is super cute, wonderfully thick and is really patient and sweet. She even uses authentic Nuru gel. There's really nothing not to like about her. Even as the massage itself was progressing, it seemed to be going about how I'd want my Nuru massage to go. But then a few things started happening that didn't quite make sense. Like when she stopped half way through to give me a normal back rub. I like a good back rub like the next guy but that's not what I was there for. Or how she would only apply a little gel at a time which just made it dry up super fast as opposed to my passed experiences where they would basically dump a tub of that stuff on me and go to town until they'd have to reapply it and then dumb a tub on me again. Even thought I was a little confused by those things, I would have still been content with it, if it was just that. What was hard to get past was how much she seemed to not want to make full body contact with me. (Ummm, hello, that's the whole point of Nuru! Full body to body contact!) But still, I could even live with her being slightly phobic about touching "all of me" with "all of her". The kicker that still has me scratching my head is that she advertises a GFE Nuru massage. For even the greenest of mongers in this hobby, one would have a certain expectation when they see those words. What that expectation would not be, is to have her lay next to you and do a standard finish like you were at an AMP. WTF?? I mean, I get the whole YMMV thing but still, that's pushing that one a little too far. Especially for the steep price point that those services were offered at. $$.
Even after all of that, I can't fully say that it was a failure. In the end, it was a great location, with a really cute and sweet provider who did offer a Nuru massage with Nuru gel, for all intensive purposes. It just wasn't anywhere near the type of service that was implied by her ad, nor was the service worth the donation that it was being offered for. There may be a few out there who might say she's your perfect cup of tea. I may have to say her tea doesn't quite hit the spot for me enough to waste my $$ on it again when I can have a fine wine just up the road from me in Hendersonville, or down the way in Lewisburg, or over to the east in Antioch. Unless Rachael Richards shows up again, I may have to stick with my old faithfuls and save my hopes of a good Nuru massage for when I travel somewhere other than here.
-
05-15-19 22:41 #568Senior Member

Posts: 318This is hysterical!
** And I couldn't agree more! You make an excellent point! Ha Ha. My advice. Stay away from this one. Far, far away!
Originally Posted by CanDoForU
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 22:19 #567Senior Member

Posts: 93Perfect Solution
My two cents, you both need to fuck the hell out of each other. Seriously! Listen, misunderstandings and miscommunication, it's a thing. Don't waste your time or anyone else's with details of that. Of course if there are verifiable concerns that could affect the general population here relative to health or civil liberties, by all means, do tell. Other than that, I'd much rather hear about the two of you, in great detail, fucking and sucking the hell out of each other. Consider it a social duty. Rid each other of their demons and at the same time give me, uh, I mean us something to use for self gratification. Strictly speaking for the poor bastards out here who are not getting any pussy tonight. I would greatly appreciate your consideration. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 20:56 #566Senior Member

Posts: 318This is special.
** Nice when the providers can add input- really helps clear things up! Shortly a post may appear- from Redivy- something about we made up?? Either way don't hesitate to reach out to her directly since she's able to interject here if you want the entire truth. Who am I to dispute someone as intelligent, as clear headed, and as logical as her. I simply cannot, nor will not, attempt to compete with a more superior mind and intellect as hers. She got me. .
[Deleted by Admin]
No, it's not. I just missed her post, it's nothing but drama. Chicks will never be allowed to dictate what does or does not get posted on this forum. I banned her.
If you want to tell her what you are allowed or not allowed to do, I guess that's your business but I set your post about Anna to be the top post in that thread for the next two months.
Sorry, I've been dealing with some big issues on the back end of the site and my attention wandered. I should have shut her down on the first post.
A2










Reply With Quote




