Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,701 to 26,715 of 30333
-
05-16-19 22:23 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 208Miley
Miley.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/242691669364
Pictures are familiar but I did not see anything in search.
Any intel?
-
05-16-19 19:32 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 85I saw Brittany (https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/29454377/) about a week ago. I've seen her multiple times since February but this last time was disappointing. She's lost a significant amount of weight and seems like she's struggling with something. She also got in my car and started smoking, which she knows not to do. Service was meh.
Since I saw her, she's deleted her most recent ads. I can't recommend her anymore for a quick release. It's disappointing because I enjoyed the drive out to the boonies. It was a relaxing way to destress.
-
05-16-19 17:45 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 208Good motels?
Hey folks, can you msg me recommendations for good hotels to recommend in Charlotte.
Ideal <100 $, no credit card, no deposit.
Daily or weeklys, have a few friends asking from remote areas, hopefully get some good talent in town for ya.
-
05-16-19 17:11 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 80True Spinner.
Look up a girl named Emmy. Still has the body of the cheerleader they toss in the air.
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 15:56 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 78May be legit but the pics are not her. I saw her today and who I saw was not the woman in the pictures.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 15:04 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 137Thanks
Thanks for the response. She might be someone to consider one day. I've tried a couple that I didn't think I would try recently.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 14:37 #3627I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Totally agree. There is some scarring, but not extremely noticeable. Her cute little body and great GFE more than make it worth it.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 13:18 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 3078Slay,
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
She does have some scarring on her face but imo didn't detract from her personality and no rush session. Of course beauty is on the eye of the beholder.
-
05-16-19 09:44 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 137I remember seeing a review saying that she had bad acne scars on her face but haven't seen anything else about it. Everyone seems to say she is pretty. Does she have scarring on her face?
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-19 09:30 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 7335I've seen mostly positive reviews when she first started out but I have seen some negative reviews too. YMMV. I have been tempted to try her. That little ass looks yummy.
Originally Posted by OralFuzzyNuts
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 22:13 #3623Regular Member

Posts: 2Cali.
Search the thread for Cali. There are several reviews on her.
Originally Posted by PilotFlight24
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 20:29 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 233Tru spinners
I would suggest Monica.
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 19:11 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 149You should use the search function and search for true spinners. We know what they are. LOL
Originally Posted by RonT6969
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 19:00 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 469Emma Elizabeth
I did go see her. David Moore's description was accurate. Nice looking but mid 40's and needs to drop 20 lbs. Nice house and location, easy to talk to and not a clock watcher. Decent bcd but nothing special. Hundreds like her on "regular" dating sites that you could score for the price of dinner or drinks. But then you would have to put up with her later. Not bad but probably not a repeat.
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 18:45 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 32Jordan
Anyone have info on this one. Traveling to Charlotte tonight.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/629168201518









Reply With Quote






