Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8360

    Kayla on Call

    Hi, I checked the forum, but I didn't see a review. Kayla on Call has a website for massage and escort. Anyone have experience with the FS?

    https://kaylaoncall.escortbook.com/

  2. #8359

    Have not seen her but

    Quote Originally Posted by GBlack89  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....ost/7702919312

    Anybody seen her before? Looking for a mature provider.
    She seems legit I exchanged some texts with her and couldn't see her because she was swapping hotels let me know if you see her.

  3. #8358

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStan1981  [View Original Post]
    Heather has been well reviewed on this board. She was a favorite for a while before a few cash and dash reviews popped up; I think the rumor was that she was on substance abuse and / or getting married / moving away. Can't confirm the rumors one way or the other but it seems she's back to her old self and providing good services again.

  4. #8357

    Awwwww Shoot up here amongst us.

    Quote Originally Posted by DadDillac  [View Original Post]
    Knock him out john.
    "Awww shoot up here amongst us one of us has to have some relief". I didn't think many people were left that appreciated the man named jerry flower. , ,don't eat the bananas they make you go blind" Hahahaha.

  5. #8356
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    What about Clyde Eugene & Clovis?

    Sorry I still love Jerry Clower.
    Knock him out john.

  6. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStan1981  [View Original Post]
    Search the name on this thread, its everywhere.

  7. #8354

    Anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....ost/7702919312

    Anybody seen her before? Looking for a mature provider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2D716A24-4213-41ED-9D40-D0621C594B9F.jpeg‎  

  8. #8353

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....ost/7702919312

    Anybody seen this girl in perimeter area? Looking for a mature provider and considered trying her out.

  9. #8352
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    Buck Rogers. Flash Gordon. Buck Owens. Roy Clark.
    Roy Clark was fire, man that dude could destroy a stringed instrument.

  10. #8351

    Ledbetter.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaKing  [View Original Post]
    More like Marcel Ledbetter. LOL.
    What about Clyde Eugene & Clovis?

    Sorry I still love Jerry Clower.

  11. #8350
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    Buck Rogers. Flash Gordon. Buck Owens. Roy Clark.
    More like Marcel Ledbetter. LOL.

  12. #8349

    I think you meant

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaKing  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he was going to put you in the movies. Make a big star out of you. LOL. Buck Owens WTF?? Next it will be Flash Gordon. Not that any of these young bucks will know what the fuk I am talking about.
    Buck Rogers. Flash Gordon. Buck Owens. Roy Clark.

  13. #8348
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Savage. LOL.
    Everybody has to have a hobby. Some guys play golf, some fly drones, some go fishing, etc. Me? I fuck hot women half my age, my hobby costs about the same as everyone elses and I learned it from a ***** I thought I was in love with.

  14. #8347

    Fyi

    I remember seeing a post about wanting to see a pornstar. Havana Ginger and Ms. London are both in town.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...155.htm?cat=32

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...225.htm?cat=32

  15. #8346

    Heather


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape