Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8358

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStan1981  [View Original Post]
    Heather has been well reviewed on this board. She was a favorite for a while before a few cash and dash reviews popped up; I think the rumor was that she was on substance abuse and / or getting married / moving away. Can't confirm the rumors one way or the other but it seems she's back to her old self and providing good services again.

  2. #8357

    Awwwww Shoot up here amongst us.

    Quote Originally Posted by DadDillac  [View Original Post]
    Knock him out john.
    "Awww shoot up here amongst us one of us has to have some relief". I didn't think many people were left that appreciated the man named jerry flower. , ,don't eat the bananas they make you go blind" Hahahaha.

  3. #8356
    Quote Originally Posted by Worf359  [View Original Post]
    What about Clyde Eugene & Clovis?

    Sorry I still love Jerry Clower.
    Knock him out john.

  4. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStan1981  [View Original Post]
    Search the name on this thread, its everywhere.

  5. #8354

    Anybody seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....ost/7702919312

    Anybody seen her before? Looking for a mature provider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2D716A24-4213-41ED-9D40-D0621C594B9F.jpeg‎  

  6. #8353

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....ost/7702919312

    Anybody seen this girl in perimeter area? Looking for a mature provider and considered trying her out.

  7. #8352
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    Buck Rogers. Flash Gordon. Buck Owens. Roy Clark.
    Roy Clark was fire, man that dude could destroy a stringed instrument.

  8. #8351

    Ledbetter.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaKing  [View Original Post]
    More like Marcel Ledbetter. LOL.
    What about Clyde Eugene & Clovis?

    Sorry I still love Jerry Clower.

  9. #8350
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta  [View Original Post]
    Buck Rogers. Flash Gordon. Buck Owens. Roy Clark.
    More like Marcel Ledbetter. LOL.

  10. #8349

    I think you meant

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaKing  [View Original Post]
    Maybe he was going to put you in the movies. Make a big star out of you. LOL. Buck Owens WTF?? Next it will be Flash Gordon. Not that any of these young bucks will know what the fuk I am talking about.
    Buck Rogers. Flash Gordon. Buck Owens. Roy Clark.

  11. #8348
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Savage. LOL.
    Everybody has to have a hobby. Some guys play golf, some fly drones, some go fishing, etc. Me? I fuck hot women half my age, my hobby costs about the same as everyone elses and I learned it from a ***** I thought I was in love with.

  12. #8347

    Fyi

    I remember seeing a post about wanting to see a pornstar. Havana Ginger and Ms. London are both in town.

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...155.htm?cat=32

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...225.htm?cat=32

  13. #8346

    Heather


  14. #8345
    Quote Originally Posted by DadDillac  [View Original Post]
    I know a ton of guys that fly drones for fun. Me? I would rather fuck their wives or girlfriends. There are some marine drone pilots that think they are not nerds just because they learned to fly the drone in the marines. I got news for them LOL.
    Savage. LOL.

  15. #8344

    No tag alongs.

    Quote Originally Posted by DadDillac  [View Original Post]
    I have looked around there and always opted to bring the talent with me, it may cost a little more but it is a known quality.
    Unfortunately I'm going with a group of folks so I would need to source locally. Any sites for that in Montego Bay?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape