Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 8181
-
05-15-19 00:14 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 65She told me she wanted to take it slow and wanted not to rush into things. She wanted something organic to develop, but she wanted to be taken care of VERY well and had luxury tastes.
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
I think you are right on the GPS thing. Let us know.
-
05-14-19 19:17 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 346Anybody have any intel on this one?
Was thinking about meeting her for drinks this weekend.
Suspect I might be in for GPS.
https://www.seeking.com/member/14b04...b-fdc7862477ad
-
05-14-19 00:44 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 65This one has a new profile.
Originally Posted by TheBestNap
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/f650f...c-e7d784340390
-
05-11-19 16:47 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 152You're paying the fee if you want to send messages. Only thing you could do would be to try and reverse search some images.
Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor
[View Original Post]
Keep in mind if they're showing up other places it's because they're pros and not sb's. All your preference really.
-
05-10-19 15:26 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 309She's sexy.
How many mario coins??
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 23:30 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 65She can be had for about 1/2 that. Or so I am told.
Originally Posted by ZMan5
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-19 12:26 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 55LoveLilyy
We texted back and forth. Very nice and responsive.
She is from Sanford & has a Home. She wants $$ for an hour. I decided to pass, but sharing details.
https://www.seeking.com/member/154cd...d-0ab7d80e71b8
Zman5.
-
04-30-19 12:04 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 188Yeah I thought it sounded like the same Mia. I never saw her, but what I heard or maybe read here is that she has a bit of GPS and might be a bit spacey. I can not confirm but the GPS part sounds right based on your experience. Too bad because I think she is pretty hot based on the pics I have seen.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 21:42 #2083Senior Member

Posts: 146Kendall aka Kayla Storm
In Orlando visiting for a conference and decided to contact Kendall. She's been reviewed here before and my dream was very similar. She is super cute and an amazing body. We chit chatted for a bit before getting undressed. She started with a nice BBBJ before I had her lay back for some DATY. She was super sensitive, but very responsive. After that I had her get into doggy. The view combined with being very tight, and it wasn't very long before I filled the bag. Cleaned up and as she walked me out, she told me that if she gets back to Chicago she would look me up. Overall had a really great time with a very cute girl.
https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9
-
04-29-19 19:32 #2082Senior Member

Posts: 125Yes it is
Yep. That is the one.
-
04-29-19 15:58 #2081Senior Member

Posts: 188Is that the same Mia that had the ad on CL or maybe BP before it was shut down? Seems like a hot mature lady in a bikini, kind of an unusual ad for CL. IIRC, it sounded like something you might expect on a site like SA. Anyhow, dark hair, nice boobs?
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-19 14:58 #2080Senior Member

Posts: 125Mistress Mia. Orange City.
Just wondering if anyone has hooked up with this one. ? I had a date set up with her a month or so ago she wanted 350. I said okay fine. Then she said it she wanted a certain hotel over near DeLand with the hot tub in the room and wanted this very expensive bottle of champagne which brought total to about 600 bucks. So I had to pass. Just wondering if anyone else has hooked up to with her? Was iit worth it?
-
04-28-19 15:28 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 65More Ripoffs on SA
The majority of the girls on there are asking for some cash up front. It is kind of amazing. I am not sure if they are playing the numbers game and eventually the will get someone to send them cash or if lots of guys are doing it. Sometimes I feel like a lot of guys must be sending cash because of the amount of requests I get.
Also, there are still a number of girl who are asking 200,300, 400 and more to meet up. There are plenty who will do it for 100 to 125. Sometimes I will do 150. These are hot college girls, younger early career girls and the occasional older married or MILFs who want to play and some $ on the side, who likes sex and to be treated nicely.
I do have to go through a number of girls who are asking for cash up front and the ones that think they are different or better and think deserve more, but I have a number of girls I see regularly for 100 and a little more who are happy to see me and appreciate that I am reliable and not dangerous.
-
04-28-19 11:44 #2078Senior Member

Posts: 65Be careful. This girl tired to scam me for money upfront via an app transfer. And she did get a buddy of mine for some $'s. Play at your own peril!
Originally Posted by GayleAndrew
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-19 20:10 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 24Seeking Arrangements loophole?
Just curious if anyone knows if the edit the messages that you send on Seeking if you don't upgrade to premium? Tried messaging some ladies that reached out with subtle email instructions to try and bypass the message blocks, but of course when I look at what I sent them it show the same short generic response that I never typed.
Just trying to avoid the upgrade if possible as I can see from other posts that the success rate is slim to find a utr girl. Thanks for any tips or suggestions anyone might have!












Reply With Quote





