Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 546 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 8184
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2094

    Nice hookup.

    I found her very friendly and easygoing. Setup was a breeze. Tall. Great figure. I enjoyed her fair skin. It looked great covered in oil. Great tits. Very good looking in person. We hung out for a bit afterwards. Very pretty pussy. Super clean starfish. I will def repeat. Be nice to her, she'll be nice to you.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9

  2. #2093

    SA sucks these days.

    All full of fakes and "girls" who want to sell pics and videos. Bery difficult to find real girls. It is time for a new site because this one is filled with instagram wannabes. It was always challenging, took writing one good message and copy / pasting it 50 times to get laid, but it was worth it since you would get 2 or. 3 chicks to bang from spending 30 minutes doing the copy / past thing. But over the past 6 months, all you get is crap. Total fakes and site robots that can't even tell you where they are located and the moment you ask for some pics they call you rude and next thing you know your account is suspended for you being rude! When only one being rude was the fake on the other end! Too many fakes and site robots to score anymore. Time for a new site for sure!

  3. #2092
    She fucks for sure, but wants way too much for a pump and dump. A couple hundred bucks. If she wanted to chill for several hours then its worth it, but just to put your dick in her and get off it should be like 80 or 100 max.

    Quote Originally Posted by CmsMarios  [View Original Post]
    How many Mario Coins?

  4. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream that I saw this one the other day. Her body was on point. Could be a little tanner though. She was very shy so I to direct her but she took direction very well. Had her tease me with her fingernails then her mouth then after some BBBJ I flippde her on her back and put it inside hr. She has this innocent look to her so as soon as I put it in her pussy I didn't last long, puulled out and then came on her chest.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9
    How many Mario Coins?

  5. #2090

    Thanks for that iiput

    Trouble is, looking at that killer all-natural body on her. Rushing into things is exactly what I want!! LOL.

    I don't live in Orlando so can't go back and forth waiting on slow organic I'm afraid- although it might be nice if it developed.

  6. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about meeting her for drinks this weekend.

    Suspect I might be in for GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14b04...b-fdc7862477ad
    She told me she wanted to take it slow and wanted not to rush into things. She wanted something organic to develop, but she wanted to be taken care of VERY well and had luxury tastes.

    I think you are right on the GPS thing. Let us know.

  7. #2088

    Anybody have any intel on this one?

    Was thinking about meeting her for drinks this weekend.

    Suspect I might be in for GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14b04...b-fdc7862477ad

  8. #2087
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestNap  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. This girl tired to scam me for money upfront via an app transfer. And she did get a buddy of mine for some $'s. Play at your own peril!
    This one has a new profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f650f...c-e7d784340390

  9. #2086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone knows if the edit the messages that you send on Seeking if you don't upgrade to premium? Tried messaging some ladies that reached out with subtle email instructions to try and bypass the message blocks, but of course when I look at what I sent them it show the same short generic response that I never typed.

    Just trying to avoid the upgrade if possible as I can see from other posts that the success rate is slim to find a utr girl. Thanks for any tips or suggestions anyone might have!
    You're paying the fee if you want to send messages. Only thing you could do would be to try and reverse search some images.

    Keep in mind if they're showing up other places it's because they're pros and not sb's. All your preference really.

  10. #2085

    She's sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    In Orlando visiting for a conference and decided to contact Kendall. She's been reviewed here before and my dream was very similar. She is super cute and an amazing body. We chit chatted for a bit before getting undressed. She started with a nice BBBJ before I had her lay back for some DATY. She was super sensitive, but very responsive. After that I had her get into doggy. The view combined with being very tight, and it wasn't very long before I filled the bag. Cleaned up and as she walked me out, she told me that if she gets back to Chicago she would look me up. Overall had a really great time with a very cute girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9
    How many mario coins??

  11. #2084
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan5  [View Original Post]
    We texted back and forth. Very nice and responsive.

    She is from Sanford & has a Home. She wants $$ for an hour. I decided to pass, but sharing details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154cd...d-0ab7d80e71b8

    Zman5.
    She can be had for about 1/2 that. Or so I am told.

  12. #2083

    LoveLilyy

    We texted back and forth. Very nice and responsive.

    She is from Sanford & has a Home. She wants $$ for an hour. I decided to pass, but sharing details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154cd...d-0ab7d80e71b8

    Zman5.

  13. #2082
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    Yeah I thought it sounded like the same Mia. I never saw her, but what I heard or maybe read here is that she has a bit of GPS and might be a bit spacey. I can not confirm but the GPS part sounds right based on your experience. Too bad because I think she is pretty hot based on the pics I have seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That is the one.

  14. #2081

    Kendall aka Kayla Storm

    In Orlando visiting for a conference and decided to contact Kendall. She's been reviewed here before and my dream was very similar. She is super cute and an amazing body. We chit chatted for a bit before getting undressed. She started with a nice BBBJ before I had her lay back for some DATY. She was super sensitive, but very responsive. After that I had her get into doggy. The view combined with being very tight, and it wasn't very long before I filled the bag. Cleaned up and as she walked me out, she told me that if she gets back to Chicago she would look me up. Overall had a really great time with a very cute girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9

  15. #2080

    Yes it is

    Yep. That is the one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape