Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,716 to 26,730 of 30333
-
05-15-19 16:42 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 426Winston Provider.
Coming into town now. Claims she loves trips to the greek isles. Have seen pics and looks promising. Seniors can message for details.
-
05-15-19 14:59 #3617I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.

Posts: 132Cali.
Saw Cali today. Fantastic visit. Incredible body and super nice. Clean incall location near Woodlawn. $. 2 for hh. Highly recommend.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/902011419688
-
05-15-19 14:23 #3616Regular Member

Posts: 5True Spinners in Charlotte area
I am a big fan of 'True Spinners' and would appreciate any suggestions from the forum. By 'True Spinner', I mean very slender, and petite. Thanks for any help.
-
05-15-19 14:04 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 94I had the same experience too except she didn't ignore me. I called her up and spoke to her. She is definitely hot and those tits are fucking lovely. Like you said she's not mean but she doesn't seem too enthusiastic about what she's doing. She seems depressed LOL. When I got to room I made a joke about her getting the new Jordan sneakers and she laughed then went right back to sulking the entire session.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 11:30 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 137Link gone. Pic attached
I added some pics, it looks like she took her ad down.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 11:11 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 351Keya
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/879314294716
Any info on this one. Been eyeing for a while.
-
05-15-19 10:11 #3612Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks Mate!
Thanks Mate, it helps! But I strongly believe we should never give our personal details. Especially full picture of the DL or any ID.
Originally Posted by NotMattLauer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 08:31 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 118Rock Hill Rosey
I have seen Rosey. She is just ok. She talks a good game but when you get there and she is just not really into it. I would say at her price point there are much better options out there.
Originally Posted by Jesse81
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 07:30 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 137Bitching Beauty pt 2
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...757/9808337824
After seeing anewhope84's post last week I tried seeing this girl. Everything went great until I got to the hotel and she went silent. I saw her ad back up yesterday, so I hit her up again a few times. I got no response. So, I got another number to which she replied and made an appointment. I went straight over and called when I got there. I went right up. She is not a friendly girl in the least. However, she wasn't being a ***** either. It was very transactional. That said, I will definitely repeat because I thought she was just fucking hot. She is a thick girl but I wouldn't call her fat though I'm sure those of you who prefer spinners might. I've been relatively quiet on the mongering front for the last couple of years because I kept having awful experiences. So although not the best I've had by any stretch, she will be my go to for the time being.
-
05-15-19 07:24 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 7335There are more than one using the name Alexis.
Originally Posted by MtnMan123
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 06:56 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info
Anyone have reviews or info on this girl?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...g/135515689592
Thanks,
Stay safe.
-
05-14-19 23:43 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 108I found some under carnal. Thanks so much. This Forum is awesome!! Ya it was bad. When I was searching under Alexis I did find a couple hotties!! Thanks again!
Originally Posted by RaleighMan95
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 22:41 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 720P411
Many of the ladies on Eros are also on p411. For $120 a year it is worth it. Once you have 2-3 oks we have met, you are good to go. Don't have to deal with the petty bs. If you are fortunate enough to afford Eros Ladies, than you can afford the $120 p membership fee. They are accepting new members for the time being, but that could change, as the business is going through ownership change. Lady who ran it for 15 years is retiring.
Originally Posted by NotMattLauer
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 22:18 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 279Eros
If you're in the game like me, it helps to have a fake page with a different name on social media. I have a secondary Facebook, a finsta, fake twitter etc. Can't hurt you as long as it's a different name. Usually provide one of those and DL photo with my name and details blacked out. As long as the face on the ID is the same as my profile pic, they'll pass you. I always say it's my first time since tbh I don't want my other girls knowing I'm going around since most of them give me GFE and I don't want to soil my tenure with them. I always say a colleague recommended them to me and that's usually enough. I'm self employed so luckily I even have fake business cards LOL They're cheap to make but boy do they save you trouble when contacting these ladies! And I've only had a couple FaceTime me. But you can only do that if you're actually talking to the girl and not the screener/assistant or whatever they're called!! Hope this helps m8.
Originally Posted by IKnowYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 22:04 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 311My friend saw her the other day. Had a good time for 100. Bigger than pics though.
Originally Posted by MtnMan123
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





