Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 546 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 8181
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2091
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about meeting her for drinks this weekend.

    Suspect I might be in for GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14b04...b-fdc7862477ad
    She told me she wanted to take it slow and wanted not to rush into things. She wanted something organic to develop, but she wanted to be taken care of VERY well and had luxury tastes.

    I think you are right on the GPS thing. Let us know.

  2. #2090

    Anybody have any intel on this one?

    Was thinking about meeting her for drinks this weekend.

    Suspect I might be in for GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14b04...b-fdc7862477ad

  3. #2089
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestNap  [View Original Post]
    Be careful. This girl tired to scam me for money upfront via an app transfer. And she did get a buddy of mine for some $'s. Play at your own peril!
    This one has a new profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f650f...c-e7d784340390

  4. #2088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsmytenor  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone knows if the edit the messages that you send on Seeking if you don't upgrade to premium? Tried messaging some ladies that reached out with subtle email instructions to try and bypass the message blocks, but of course when I look at what I sent them it show the same short generic response that I never typed.

    Just trying to avoid the upgrade if possible as I can see from other posts that the success rate is slim to find a utr girl. Thanks for any tips or suggestions anyone might have!
    You're paying the fee if you want to send messages. Only thing you could do would be to try and reverse search some images.

    Keep in mind if they're showing up other places it's because they're pros and not sb's. All your preference really.

  5. #2087

    She's sexy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    In Orlando visiting for a conference and decided to contact Kendall. She's been reviewed here before and my dream was very similar. She is super cute and an amazing body. We chit chatted for a bit before getting undressed. She started with a nice BBBJ before I had her lay back for some DATY. She was super sensitive, but very responsive. After that I had her get into doggy. The view combined with being very tight, and it wasn't very long before I filled the bag. Cleaned up and as she walked me out, she told me that if she gets back to Chicago she would look me up. Overall had a really great time with a very cute girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9
    How many mario coins??

  6. #2086
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan5  [View Original Post]
    We texted back and forth. Very nice and responsive.

    She is from Sanford & has a Home. She wants $$ for an hour. I decided to pass, but sharing details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154cd...d-0ab7d80e71b8

    Zman5.
    She can be had for about 1/2 that. Or so I am told.

  7. #2085

    LoveLilyy

    We texted back and forth. Very nice and responsive.

    She is from Sanford & has a Home. She wants $$ for an hour. I decided to pass, but sharing details.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/154cd...d-0ab7d80e71b8

    Zman5.

  8. #2084
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    Yeah I thought it sounded like the same Mia. I never saw her, but what I heard or maybe read here is that she has a bit of GPS and might be a bit spacey. I can not confirm but the GPS part sounds right based on your experience. Too bad because I think she is pretty hot based on the pics I have seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That is the one.

  9. #2083

    Kendall aka Kayla Storm

    In Orlando visiting for a conference and decided to contact Kendall. She's been reviewed here before and my dream was very similar. She is super cute and an amazing body. We chit chatted for a bit before getting undressed. She started with a nice BBBJ before I had her lay back for some DATY. She was super sensitive, but very responsive. After that I had her get into doggy. The view combined with being very tight, and it wasn't very long before I filled the bag. Cleaned up and as she walked me out, she told me that if she gets back to Chicago she would look me up. Overall had a really great time with a very cute girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9b7b2...2-5f4514db6bc9

  10. #2082

    Yes it is

    Yep. That is the one.

  11. #2081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 188
    Is that the same Mia that had the ad on CL or maybe BP before it was shut down? Seems like a hot mature lady in a bikini, kind of an unusual ad for CL. IIRC, it sounded like something you might expect on a site like SA. Anyhow, dark hair, nice boobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has hooked up with this one. ? I had a date set up with her a month or so ago she wanted 350. I said okay fine. Then she said it she wanted a certain hotel over near DeLand with the hot tub in the room and wanted this very expensive bottle of champagne which brought total to about 600 bucks. So I had to pass. Just wondering if anyone else has hooked up to with her? Was iit worth it?

  12. #2080

    Mistress Mia. Orange City.

    Just wondering if anyone has hooked up with this one. ? I had a date set up with her a month or so ago she wanted 350. I said okay fine. Then she said it she wanted a certain hotel over near DeLand with the hot tub in the room and wanted this very expensive bottle of champagne which brought total to about 600 bucks. So I had to pass. Just wondering if anyone else has hooked up to with her? Was iit worth it?

  13. #2079

    More Ripoffs on SA

    The majority of the girls on there are asking for some cash up front. It is kind of amazing. I am not sure if they are playing the numbers game and eventually the will get someone to send them cash or if lots of guys are doing it. Sometimes I feel like a lot of guys must be sending cash because of the amount of requests I get.

    Also, there are still a number of girl who are asking 200,300, 400 and more to meet up. There are plenty who will do it for 100 to 125. Sometimes I will do 150. These are hot college girls, younger early career girls and the occasional older married or MILFs who want to play and some $ on the side, who likes sex and to be treated nicely.

    I do have to go through a number of girls who are asking for cash up front and the ones that think they are different or better and think deserve more, but I have a number of girls I see regularly for 100 and a little more who are happy to see me and appreciate that I am reliable and not dangerous.

  14. #2078
    Be careful. This girl tired to scam me for money upfront via an app transfer. And she did get a buddy of mine for some $'s. Play at your own peril!

    Quote Originally Posted by GayleAndrew  [View Original Post]
    She's the real deal. Pics very accurate, height not so much. Probably 5'8. Beautiful smile. Quiet at first but got very kinky and submissive. BBBJ and loves to fuck. Will definitely see her on my next trip to Florida.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6698c...7-7105e1022d8c

  15. #2077

    Seeking Arrangements loophole?

    Just curious if anyone knows if the edit the messages that you send on Seeking if you don't upgrade to premium? Tried messaging some ladies that reached out with subtle email instructions to try and bypass the message blocks, but of course when I look at what I sent them it show the same short generic response that I never typed.

    Just trying to avoid the upgrade if possible as I can see from other posts that the success rate is slim to find a utr girl. Thanks for any tips or suggestions anyone might have!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape