Thread: BBFS and BBBJ
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 397
-
06-07-19 13:30 #97Senior Member

Posts: 742Same I don't partake in this but was caught off guard with someone I seen about 20 or more times she even used to post if you ask the session ends and I will never see you again. Apparently she took it off in the middle I didn't realize she did until I let loose and she got up and I seen it. She just laughed and showed me an std rest she just took so I didn't freak out but was a lot of fun she even was the one who helped me learn to get anonymous tests. She retired and haven't seen or heard from her in a few years now.
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 10:13 #96Senior Member

Posts: 164Agreed, definitely depends on the provider's comfort level with you. Generally that's something I keep out of reviews, which is why I'm surprised by regular members whose first post is "I BB so-and-so".
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 01:19 #95Senior Member

Posts: 130I wish.
Yeah, we all like to BB with our favorite providers, but as you mentioned no one actively advertises it. Or at least the good ones don't anyway. On the flip side most of us mongers are not willing to let the whole world know who we're BB with for safety reasons or we don't want to mess up our special benefits. For me personally I have found providers who BB by accident. From my experience some will BB after seeing you a couple of times and being convinced that you are "clean" as they are now comfortable with you at that point. I have literally had providers give me a flat out firm no when I ask and pull the hat off or just not use one at all later on. The whole process seems to be completely random, but I will say for me personally I only do this with trusted providers that I have seen for a while and that I know are clean or at least have a false sense of security that they are clean. I like your suggestion. One can always dream.
Originally Posted by Jw2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-19 10:35 #94Senior Member

Posts: 88I would love to meet her! LOL can I please get assistance with her digits?
Originally Posted by MongerBro
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-19 10:10 #93Senior Member

Posts: 95I like BB but not all providers will participate. I understand. Some don't actively advertise it.
Anyone up for a new thread? BBFSCIAATM? Bareback Cum in Ass Ass to Mouth? LOL)).
-
05-29-19 23:35 #92Senior Member

Posts: 456To my knowledge Christine is gone or out of the game. More ads are up with different numbers but I highly doubt its her. Just a heads up or giving my. 02 cents.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 23:26 #91Senior Member

Posts: 456Headache.
Planning to see Liz or Susan in Apopka for headaches. Rates are consistent & not difficult to reach.
-
05-29-19 16:12 #90Senior Member

Posts: 600Re: BBFS
Just check out post #49 in this thread.
Originally Posted by FatNHorny25
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 14:28 #89Senior Member

Posts: 456Read the forum & see who's still active.
Originally Posted by FatNHorny25
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-19 10:28 #88Senior Member

Posts: 57BBFS Providers
Does anyone know more BBFS providers instead of Natalie?
-
05-27-19 00:25 #87Senior Member

Posts: 29Marcie.
Well. Ended up seeing Marcie "lilsexyme" . Quite a good time. It was early morning so she was a little out of it but nonetheless we fucked raw and I blew my load in her pussy twice.
Originally Posted by Letsgo52
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 11:06 #86Senior Member

Posts: 456Go cream pie her & find out. Or check out previous posts about her.
Originally Posted by Titaniumzero
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 08:56 #85Senior Member

Posts: 309Apopka Susan BBBJ
So I've seen "Apopka Susan" a number of times both incall and outcall. She bounces around from place to place quite a bit so her incall location varies greatly but she seems to stay within the Apopka, Clarcona, NW Orange County area. She is very cool and can hold a decent conversation. She is attractive in that "Flirty Grandma next door" kind of way. I'd say mid 50's, pretty blue eyes, nice smile, a little heavy in the lower body / legs but REALLY good BBBJ. She'll let you CIMWS if your junk is clean, smells good and manscaped. She advertises. 4 coins. No multiples. She is quick to respond to text and usually on time. She doesn't hang around for outcall and doesn't want you hanging around after incall. All business and she's off to her next gig. She's great if you have 30 minutes to yourself and need the plumbing cleared. She's on Skip the games and Listcrawler.
-
05-14-19 16:27 #84Regular Member

Posts: 18Hey hey I'm trying to PM you but it's saying your inbox is full. I want to set something up.
Originally Posted by NikkiBaby25
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 08:36 #83Regular Member

Posts: 19Is it just me?
Or is there a lack of talent in the east orlando / ucf area?












Reply With Quote





