Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 963 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 463 863 913 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 1013 1063 ... LastLast
Results 14,431 to 14,445 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, someone did write a good review of her. I don't remember her name but you may want to go back a few pages and look for her review. I think there was something regarding the title of her post in the title of the review. GL. Play and stay safe.
    Thank you Sir!

  2. #4860

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken, someone did write a good review of her. I don't remember her name but you may want to go back a few pages and look for her review. I think there was something regarding the title of her post in the title of the review. GL. Play and stay safe.

  3. #4859

    Erin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Do a search on Erin.

  4. #4858

    Mystery Amy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playfull  [View Original Post]
    Do a search for Mystery, a fair amount of recent posts will come up. I think those posts could be summed up as hard to reach, not her pictures but a fair representation and, if you actually reach her, an enjoyable experience.

  5. #4857

  6. #4856

    Same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy99  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago, lamest attempt at performance I've ever seen total waste of time and fumds. Wouldn't repeat if she paid me.
    How did you locate her? I can't find an online presence until 3 days ago.

  7. #4855

    No reply

    Have tried twice in the past few days. No reply either time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Went through the forum for a Kristina didn't find anything past 2014. Anyone seen this one yet? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/795641387971.

  8. #4854

    Complete Fake

    Was interested for a minute:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/971948129963.

    Even though it said Pensacola in the ad, figured she had just moved. Sent a text and received a response that she was in "Palm Beach" staying on Malabar Road. Anyone living in Palm Bay knows those two don't go together. Played along a little and then she said she wanted money up front for a hotel room. LOL. Well, that was it, I wished her a good day and blocked the number.

    Stay away!

  9. #4853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    New rockledge girl?

    Went through the forum for a Kristina didn't find anything past 2014. Anyone seen this one yet? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/795641387971.

  10. #4852

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this little spinner out? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/971948129963.
    Made contact. Asked if she's actually in Brevard county since her post says P'cola. Radio silence. Also posted a query on the P'cola board and had no response from there. Can't find any other Advos for her either.

  11. #4851

    Anyone

    Anyone tried this little spinner out? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...r/971948129963.

  12. #4850

    Question

    Brothers, I'm looking to stick it in Miss Taylor but I'm not sure if she has a good incall or a notel room does anyone know? Missed her the last time ain't looking to miss her a second time. Plus car dates are. Difficult. But will settle if the rate is good. Any Intel is appropriated!

  13. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Layla stays in Titusville. The outdoor pics are accurate. The "glamour" shots are 10+ years old based on social media. She is affordable and a pleaser. If she improves her incall situation I would repeat.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/117201351454
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago, lamest attempt at performance I've ever seen total waste of time and fumds. Wouldn't repeat if she paid me.

  14. #4848

    Tammy's new incall

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxPounder  [View Original Post]
    Cool chic. Had a great time. Will def repeat.
    Did you see her at the new incall off of University in Melbourne? I don't need a Home & Gardens rundown, just a little curious about the incall as the area isn't Brevard's finest and it's got me a bit nervous! Thanks for whatever info you can provide!

  15. #4847

    Titusville

    As it has been stated before, nothing of any good is in Titusville! Twice I've come close to being in a sting, both times in Titusville.

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Layla stays in Titusville. The outdoor pics are accurate. The "glamour" shots are 10+ years old based on social media. She is affordable and a pleaser. If she improves her incall situation I would repeat.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/117201351454

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape