Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5665

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDick7530  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Chrissy / Jessica recenty.
    She is not out of the business, however, she is no longer taking on new clients. Nikki is taking any "new" business and is using her old number. If she ever gave you her real digits, those are the ones to use otherwise you will get Nikki.

  2. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Well here is a blast from the past. She used to post every day as PolskaBaby. I know she has been reviewed on here but I can't find the reviews. A little help? And last year I used to see her sister in law who is now in prison, but for the life of me I can't remember her name. Her brother was married to Polska at one time.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/956884549963
    I've never seen her. But for while she was confused with 'Bella'. She's fresh out of 5 months or so in County facilities. She was active for quite a while before she went in with outstanding bench warrants. Same pictures from before she went in. Sometimes these gals change appearance a lot with 5 months change of venue. Also the ad says she's only doing outcall. Before she only did incall IIRC. Wouldn't be surprised if she's homeless? Anyway, perhaps doesn't have an incall. Her mugshot when she went in looked really really terrible, even for a mugshot. I used to have her FB, but that doesn't come up at this point. PM me if you want her CCAP. It was claimed by some she videoed everything.

  3. #5663
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Well here is a blast from the past. She used to post every day as PolskaBaby. I know she has been reviewed on here but I can't find the reviews. A little help? And last year I used to see her sister in law who is now in prison, but for the life of me I can't remember her name. Her brother was married to Polska at one time.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/956884549963
    One of my ATF. She video everything though for security which caused a lot of concerns.

  4. #5662

    Rack!

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen her for awhile. She posted around midnight so reached out and she was at my front door around 1 AM For some reason I think her new pics make her ass look big but it isn't She always has on a pair of designer jeans that make her ass look great. Very nice body for a 40 year old lady. So had a belated Mother's Day munching and sucking. She is very clean and a good time. Nice personality.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/992772483602
    I fondly remember fucking her a good 10 years ago, when she was in her prime. Will never forget that tramp stamp just above her ass crack!

  5. #5661

    Violet.

    She is back in town for a few days. She has a bunch of doctor appointments. I do not know her exact plans Waiting to here.

  6. #5660

    Crystal

    Hadn't seen her for awhile. She posted around midnight so reached out and she was at my front door around 1 AM For some reason I think her new pics make her ass look big but it isn't She always has on a pair of designer jeans that make her ass look great. Very nice body for a 40 year old lady. So had a belated Mother's Day munching and sucking. She is very clean and a good time. Nice personality.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/992772483602

  7. #5659

    PolskaPrincess

    Well here is a blast from the past. She used to post every day as PolskaBaby. I know she has been reviewed on here but I can't find the reviews. A little help? And last year I used to see her sister in law who is now in prison, but for the life of me I can't remember her name. Her brother was married to Polska at one time.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/956884549963

  8. #5658

    Looking for Chrissy's new info

    Has anyone seen Chrissy / Jessica recenty.

  9. #5657

    Carolyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfe12  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about taking this thick one for a ride.

    Anyone have feedback on Carolyn? Love some meat on the bones!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carolyn-escort-racine-435074
    Saw her 3 months ago. Would NOT repeat. Saggy and smelly.

  10. #5656

    Sorry for old bump

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Forgot her pic.
    Hate to have to bring up an old post but I'm not able to send you a PM for some reason. Was wondering if you'd mind sharing her info with me. Feel free to PM if you can. Thanks.

  11. #5655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Any feedback?

    Thinking about taking this thick one for a ride.

    Anyone have feedback on Carolyn? Love some meat on the bones!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carolyn-escort-racine-435074

  12. #5654
    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    I have seen here about 4-5 times. Always an Ok experience. Not too bad on the wallet and clean. The pics are old. Last time I saw her (about 6 months) she had lost a lot of weight. Maybe she gained it back? Never good enough to be my ATF. A nice enough girl.
    Wow. Almost forgot about this girl. Used to be one of my favs years ago when she lived off 33rd Lincoln and everything could be had (and bare) for 0. 6. Then service level dropped and prices went up so I headed for greener pastures. She was thinner than the pics but chain smoked cigarettes nonstop.

    From your report she doesn't seem worth me trying to reconnect.

  13. #5653

    Drew / Samantha

    Was doing due diligence before setting up a meet with Drew / Samantha. It appears now that she is represented with a cute pic of her and fb / mgr on the web. Bummer, all good things must come to an end.

  14. #5652

    Jenn

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/724211978123

    Finally hooked up with bbw jenn. Kept missing her incalls. Fun girl, good conversation, head game is on-point including deepthroat, massage, 2 pops in less than 30 minutes. Will repeat- but I like bbw.

  15. #5651

    Lacey near the airport

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    I have seen here about 4-5 times. Always an Ok experience. Not too bad on the wallet and clean. The pics are old. Last time I saw her (about 6 months) she had lost a lot of weight. Maybe she gained it back? Never good enough to be my ATF. A nice enough girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape