Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 682 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 10217
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Better do an outcall session if you do not want to go to her place may cost more than the incall but at least you're in 100% control of your surroundings.
    Try to get her to do a car date.

  2. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. But trread carefully when going to the house.

    I'd wait until she gets a hotel room or whatever.
    Better do an outcall session if you do not want to go to her place may cost more than the incall but at least you're in 100% control of your surroundings.

  3. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/594633950786

    Went to see this little girl, she is great. BB everything finished in her mouth.
    She's been around. Couldn't pull the trigger though.

  4. #329

    Tiny spinner BB everything

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/594633950786

    Went to see this little girl, she is great. BB everything finished in her mouth.

  5. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. But trread carefully when going to the house.

    I'd wait until she gets a hotel room or whatever.
    Met with her, she is a cutie, she has baby damage, but still performs nice. Enthusiastic BBBJ, multiple positions, finished on her chest. Nice time.

  6. #327

    Whats wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. But trread carefully when going to the house.

    I'd wait until she gets a hotel room or whatever.
    Whats wrong with the house?

  7. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little spinner yet I've seen her add for a while now. She's my type I'd love to hit it.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/360902853630
    She's legit. But trread carefully when going to the house.

    I'd wait until she gets a hotel room or whatever.

  8. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    For those asking, I haven't a clue what the daughter looks like or how old she is. There is only one way to find out, one of our fellow Mongers needs to brace up and take one for the team. Basic math would suggest that if the Mother is 62, the daughter could easily be in her 40's, probably late 30's. I am not trying to put myself above anybody when I say that a Mother-daughter tag team is not high on my list so my reason for posting it was to alert anybody who has that on their bucket list to indulge.

    And hopefully report back with some details.
    Daughter is 39.

  9. #324
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little spinner yet I've seen her add for a while now. She's my type I'd love to hit it.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/360902853630
    Why don't you TOFTT and report back? You have two posts, you have never contributed anything substantive to the forum, but you want us to give you info. How about this. Give her call, go see her and report your findings.

    With that being said I will add this: Her in-call location is a single family residence on the Camden / Pennsauken border. She has a handler. She has been known to do tag team in the past. She is GFE.

  10. #323
    Kenny, I second GlennBobb's recommendation to avoid the Chesepeake house. The girls who work out of there are Layla, Aurora, and Promise. I used to see them all frequently before they wound up at this house. Now, they've all gone way downhill physically, unfortunately due to substance abuse. And it's only a matter of time before that house gets busted -- because even though it's in Camden, it's still in a family neighborhood, and nobody wants that kind of activity in their neighborhood. You don't want to be in a house with girls and drugs when the inevitable bust occurs.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    Kenny NJ. Don't go. It's a drug den with once decent looking girls looking decrepit.

  11. #322

    It's a warning not an invitation

    Kenny NJ. Don't go. It's a drug den with once decent looking girls looking decrepit.

  12. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip, besides the aforementioned Taylor, what are the other STG girls we should avoid if we want to avoid the house on Chesapeake?
    Where is this house you speak of? How can I go there.

  13. #320

    Ashley

    Anyone seen this little spinner yet I've seen her add for a while now. She's my type I'd love to hit it.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/360902853630
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTM0NzgxNzc5MTZhZGMyZWFkNTllNzMxYzljOTQ1YzcyMTZhYmQ3.jpg‎  

  14. #319

    Others

    Thanks for the tip, besides the aforementioned Taylor, what are the other STG girls we should avoid if we want to avoid the house on Chesapeake?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    All the girls that used to cruise the ave are now working out of a house on Chesapeake. Looks like someone set them up with a nice dope den. They look bad. Taylor isn't the worst looking but she has dropped off the most.

  15. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennBobb  [View Original Post]
    I have more than enough for this list.

    Again I will rank the list and give it to her. She will tell me how many and which ones to PM back her number. Talked to her this afternoon. She wants to hang with girlfriends and do the beach before she starts working. So just because you don't get a PM in week. It doesn't mean anything. Please treat her right. She isn't $20 gutter trash, but a college age girl who understands she is in her prime and might as well capitalize on it.
    I would love to hang out with her, how can I get a hold of her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape