Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 330
-
02-21-20 20:29 #30Senior Member

Posts: 110That's probably exactly who will meet when you arrive.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:24 #29Senior Member

Posts: 106I've seen clearer photos of Big Foot.
Originally Posted by WhiteBull727
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 12:19 #28Senior Member

Posts: 36Miss Heather
Did a half hour with Miss Heather in Norwalk. She is definitely the girl in her ads. A little bit heavier than the pictures, but not by much. Super clean, very nice, easy to talk to. BBBJ but no CIM. Does not lick balls, which was a bummer. She moves around Fairfield county, but has been doing Norwalk recently. Not super enthusiastic, but not disinterested either. Does indeed have a tight pussy as advertised. Would repeat.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/captiv...j-gfe-19187345
-
01-20-20 14:25 #27Senior Member

Posts: 38Katie
Is this ad legit or is this a scam has anyone met up with her yet? If so did she live in private APT, condo, house, motel or hotel was area location safe has she been reviewed or verified on the forum yet?
-
10-16-19 16:49 #26Senior Member

Posts: 487Link
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/622421191811
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-19 16:46 #25Senior Member

Posts: 487Deb usually in nhaven
Had a dream about Deb the other day.
Easy setup. She was at hotel. Had her cats with her.
Hotel is easy enter, no problems.
She is a MILF, looks 50 ish. Looks wise she's a 4. Thought I would give her a try.
Started with BBBJ, covered up for cg then doggy. She's tight.
Finished with cimws.
Nice lady but will not repeat. Hhr $.
-
06-20-19 13:30 #24Senior Member

Posts: 820Late report
Sorry, but I forgot to post this from a month ago. Tells you something about the visit, which was similar to above but maybe not quite as bad. Was in Norwalk and realized I had a brief mid-day window of time so I texted and got back a response that agreed to my half-hour time and said to text half hour before for address. Did so and got an address that was easy to find in a small condo complex. Empty lot and text sent me to a specific spot. Called and was guided to the right location and was met by the woman in the photos in a skimpy dress. Photos in ads are WYSISYG, no fakes here, as is the description of the location. $150.
Originally Posted by BustingFan
[View Original Post]
She is petite and on the thin side and has a nervous appearance with small tits, as one might infer from the pics. Talks with a deep south rural accent but speaks fast rather than a drawl. Not sure if that is because she is high strung, which she def is, or for some chemical reason, but she says she does not do drugs. She opens up a day bed in the living room for the activity. The act of opening it at 11 suggests I was the first customer. She appeared freshly showered with no scents or cig smoke smell.
Rules were no touching the snatch or hair and no CG, which she attributed to injury, and everything covered using her covers. Puts it on right away when I'm half hard and starts the CBJ, which got me hard quickly and she wanted to move to the main event, which was Ok with me. So all mish but good pussy muscle control and interactive movement that matched my needs. Keeps eyes closed the whole time. She does removal and clean-up and then lets me use the bathroom for my cleanup. She said she smokes in the bathroom but I did not smell it. Saw a couple of disposable lighters. A little small talk and a hug and I'm on my way.
So was it satisfactory? Yes. I came and came well with an attractive woman with a pussy that fit well. Would I repeat? I would not go out of my way, but if I found myself very nearby and very horny, probably yes. I agree she is a bit cold, or perhaps business-like might be more like it.
-
05-23-19 09:29 #23Senior Member

Posts: 36My 2 cents on Tori: She seems like a nice person. But she never stops talking about herself and her life, which she's very passionate about. But when it comes to any actual play she's very disinterested. I have tried her twice and had the same experience both times. Maybe it's just bad chemistry, but she's super cold and it's a turn-off. Everything is covered and she'll give you a big speech about that as well (got it both times). I don't think she's worth the effort.
Originally Posted by OfficeHo
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-19 09:10 #22Senior Member

Posts: 645Also
She is also on cityxguide.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-19 13:45 #21Senior Member

Posts: 820Tori Lyn So no drug use?
Anyone observe any bad habits with her? If not, I can live with the other stuff. Some of her ads say safe play only, which I prefer. Here is a recent ad:
Originally Posted by JayZom
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tori-lyn...norwalk-146233
-
05-16-19 11:46 #20Senior Member

Posts: 645Luv those Koreans!
Not sure if I should put this on Milford or here.
Originally Posted by OfficeHo
[View Original Post]
I tried one of the other numbers for the Korean exit 16. I got a different girl this time. But it is the same operation. You can pm me if you want to knock how I know that.
Texted her. She told me Milford. I went to Milford. Better looking girl this time. Wicked good bbj with facefuck.
-
05-13-19 14:51 #19Senior Member

Posts: 645No complaints
I gave her a try. No complaints. Next best thing to a FS AMP. And much more comfortable.
Originally Posted by Sleyk0
[View Original Post]
Same rate as the AMPs used to be in there heyday. Quality as good as a nirvana (Norwalk) or fantasy (Bridgeport) girl used to be. Kudos to a regular dude with only 4 posts. I would never have found it on my own. My text was answered right away. I later talked to someone on the phone. I drove off because I was waiting for 5 minutes. I texted her and said forget it. I have no patience for bullshit. 2 minutes later I get a call. Said she was eating and asked nicely for me to come back. I did because she was pretty sincere wil no bullshit. Not sure if the woman on the phone was the girl in the room. She definitely sounded Korean, but spoke a lot better English than my girl did. Woman on the phone said. She only has 1 girl here in Norwalk. But has 2st another location in Milford. I see other girls on city vibe with the same location. But different numbers. I texted and the location is the same. I am definitely going back to see if there are others. Even if they are not the same business. And if it is the same girl. I am definitely going back!! Maybe tomorrow LOL. Enjoy O.
-
05-13-19 13:43 #18Banned Member

Posts: 88Roses?
What was her rate? Might go see her soon.
Originally Posted by BustingFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-19 11:20 #17Senior Member

Posts: 36A pleasant asian surprise
I saw this ad pop up and impulsively gave her a try because the location was convenient. Response was immediate and I headed right over.
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/cum-tr...fetis-19885803
CiCi is definitely *NOT* the girl pictured in the ad, and is a mid 30's spinner. Super friendly and upbeat, but with very poor English. She's thin with great tits that are only slightly augmented. I don't love bolt-ons and these felt more natural than not. Sadly saggy ass. Homely face.
I opted for 1 hour to include a massage, which was surprisingly good. She actually knows what she's doing. Afterward was really surprisingly good. She has a great attitude, is very enthusiastic and attentive and really knows how to please. In the cheap quickie category she is above-average. Way better than expected.
-
04-09-19 10:02 #16Senior Member

Posts: 36My 2 cents on her
I also saw her twice a few weeks back. On the plus side she's super friendly once you make arrangements and seems to be up for a lot. Did not ask about greek because it's not my preference. Allowed FIV. Also asked if I was caucasian while making the appointment so that seems to be her MO.
She is pretty, a little on the heavy side, and has several tattoos that are not in the photos (for people who are about that). Overall I would say a pretty good value and I'll plan to hit her up again if she's in the neighborhood.
Also she definitely has a man who stays with her when she's not in an appointment. He was there both times and walked away until the end of the session. Just FYI.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




