Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 9197
-
05-15-19 09:17 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 66Is this Asian Daisy?
Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 07:09 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 125Damn
She has sunk that low. What a shame.
Originally Posted by FreeJ702
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-19 01:08 #5865Senior Member

Posts: 207Stage Door
I don't know for sure but I work near the stage door and starting about 10 pm that place is jumping with what looks like pimps and their girls. It's a good centralized location for calls to rooms and the drinks are cheap, or them may be just pregaming it before heading to Drai's.
Originally Posted by Sh1010
[View Original Post]
Its on flamingo across from Bally's at the light on Linq Lane by the big wheel.Last edited by JingJing; 05-15-19 at 01:17. Reason: anonimity
-
05-14-19 16:20 #5864Senior Member

Posts: 77Tall Daisy
Tall Daisy is walking West Trop by the Orleans. Seen Daisy yesterday picked her up by McMullins gave her 40 clams. Started with a BBBJ asked if I wanted Bare, not my thing. She had a bag of condoms proceeded to put one me did reverse cow girl to missionary blew in the rubber. Wouldn't repeat. Seniors PM me for her number.
-
05-14-19 13:22 #5863Senior Member

Posts: 454In my experience with street walkers here, you can stick with 60. Some may disagree but I stick with it for BBBJ. 80 for FS. That way you aren't losing too much if they are a flop.
Originally Posted by ThaRiddler
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-19 03:19 #5862Senior Member

Posts: 166Damage quotes
Hey bros, I'm coming to LV in August and wanted to know the average damage for full service w / BBBJ's & cof / cim. I'm use to 60 coins down here in Florida. Any info helps.
-
05-12-19 21:08 #5861Regular Member

Posts: 2The old Atomic Liquors was great. I miss the old days there.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 19:47 #5860Senior Member

Posts: 1525Boulder Hwy from Charleston Bl. To about Lamb Bl. Sometimes out as far as Flamingo Rd.
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
6 am to noon is about the worst time in my experience, except when the temperature gets over 95 or so.
Basically when it's hot, you are better off trolling late at night and early in the morning. When the temperature is mild you see way more in the afternoon and early evening. It's not a hard and fast rule, but we're playing percentages here.
-
05-12-19 18:39 #5859Senior Member

Posts: 799First time for this
I was by the airport early this morning when an apparently homeless girl (not horribly unattractive with purple tinted blonde hair) offered services for a ride downtown. I'm not a street scene guy so I begged off as I wasn't interested or going her way, and gave her $10 so she could at least catch a bus. Then later on I was headed up Boulder and saw this obvious street girl wearing barely anything completely out of her mind. Practically ran in front of cars down by Russell Road.
-
05-12-19 15:36 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 2085Cocktail Lounges
My visits are less and less frequent. One reason is there don't seem to be any bars where prostitutes and unfortunately, their pimps hang out. I'm spent so much time at Atomic Liquours in the glory years. I met so many wonderful women over the years and had great dates, sometimes in the men's room, sometime in my car and sometimes at the all but gone motels within walking distance on Fremont.
-
05-12-19 14:52 #5857Senior Member

Posts: 363I was out 9-noon. Also drove out to Boulder Hwy but didn't see anything. Not sure I was even in right place.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 14:21 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 823Go earlier
I saw like 10 different hookers, yeah a couple were buffalo's between 630-730.
Originally Posted by PaytoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 13:08 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 363Just moved to LV, did stroll on Trop mothers day morning. Bad time for sure. Only two girls I saw was a fat black girl and a small petite black girl. Not really my thing so I continued on.
-
05-10-19 18:34 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 823I wouldn't scoop in a vette
First off they will think you have lots of money and try to extract whatever you have. Second those cars stick out like a sore thumb especially the red ones. Ask yourself do you want a ratchet ho in your car. Get the digits for a meet up at your room, some will do it some won't.
Originally Posted by Bono1305
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 18:28 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 58I would think driving a car like that would be like waving a red flag in front of a bull.
Originally Posted by Bono1305
[View Original Post]
If you are staying on the strip, and want a SW type of girl, you might be better off checking out the bridges between the casinos.












Reply With Quote




