Escort Review: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Submit Review
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 23660
-
05-12-19 15:06 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 73Nik186
Anyone have any experience with this one? Seems like a pro.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d8cfd...5-901b51f42e1c
-
05-12-19 01:45 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 448Being a "Vet" has never been a problem for me. I tell them upfront I'm experienced and have had several long term arrangements. Its puts them at ease that I know what I'm doing and that I'm genuine.
I think they are more concerned with what they call "pump and dampers" only trying to have sex once and move on.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 22:16 #16563Banned Member

Posts: 33[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
PeteMc posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
Jackson
-
05-11-19 07:55 #16562Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65If you're getting a lot of ghosts and blocks, it's because the girls have figured out you're a VET. I've had 12 girls this week ask me if I'm a vet in the first few sentences of messaging. They keep track of us through a list of some kind. They read this usasex forum daily and update each other on their list. They notify each other when we change our profiles. Sometimes they pretend that they don't know we're vets just to compile information on us. Most of the girls on SA know who I am by now, so I don't even try to pretend I'm someone else. It's all the same girls over and over anyways.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 05:51 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 355At least two that I know of. One had just broken off an engagement when we started out. I saw her through the reconciliation, the marriage, the realization that being married is hard, and the divorce. I still see her once a month or so and only give her any allowance (100) about half the time. The second one used to have me text her asking to set up a time when she could come clean my house so she had cover for where she was at and where she got the money. Cleaning houses was a side gig for her, I also did her on her bosses desk when she was doing her Saturday overtime cleaning the office she worked at as her day job. She is now divorced as well, and I see her once in a while when she can get away from her new bf. Her idea, not mine.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 05:05 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 196After a few years in the bowl, I've become used to the bullshit from the girls.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
Many of them tell me that I'm the first person they've met from SA, or that they've never done this type of thing before.
Get them talking after a few drinks. They will slip and use "PPM" or another hobby term.
You have to go into each M&G with the understanding that the girl on the other side of the table is 1000% full of shit.
Don't fall for any excuses, or believe anything they say that is meant to soften your heart.
-
05-10-19 21:30 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 448Yes, I've done a married SB. Her husband is an active duty marine and she is a former stripper and regular bikini contestant. She is one of the most reasonable allowances I've had and an absolute freak. I think she genuinely likes older men and I fit the role.
Originally Posted by CarlosDanger1
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 16:55 #16558Senior Member

Posts: 221Yes, I did confirm that in the way you described. She's gone. I think that maybe 5 to 10% of the girls who join SA are thinking they need some money, so why not if they guy is sufficiently cool, handsome, and rich? Then reality hits and they chicken out.
Originally Posted by TomDickNHarry
[View Original Post]
I agree with what a lot of you guys said, and thanks for the insight! My theory on price is that part of their compensation is that they get to spend time with me. I have value, too. They had better like me if they would accept my price. However, it obviously did not work with this girl, LOL. Anyway, there are other girls, and I'm learning and adjusting.
-
05-10-19 16:01 #16557Senior Member

Posts: 261Requests
When they start making requests like that, they will never stop. It's a personality trait and if you agree and move forward anyway, just be prepared for it. It will always be something.
And she may not have been experienced on SA, but this is not her first time to use men in some fashion for money and other things. She's a pro at that at least, she upsold you all along the way from the very outset. The way she got you to double the agreed amount was smooth as hell and definitely premeditated.
And fwiw if you take that track again, personally I think half of an FC for dinner is way too much, it's not enough of an incentive for them to move forward when they get $100 or half for nothing. I mean think about it, if she can get 100 for an hour at dinner a few times why would she FC for 200 unless she was into you? But the reality was I don't think for one second she was ever going to do it for 200, she knew she was going to get you for 300 or 400, and 1/4 of the FC amount still provides incentive. But if she was sincere about FC'ing for 200, she would've leapt at $50.
BTW, did you confirm via another profile unknown to her that you're not just blocked and she truly deleted?
Originally Posted by Snake27
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 14:36 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 277I think it really depends. I've been in the bowl going on seven years now and I can tell you for sure the vast majority of the girls I've had a SB relationship with truly enjoyed my company, the sex and all aspects of it. HOWEVER, as the past seven years have went by and like everyone else, I am aging and do not quite exhibit the youthful vigor I once did when I first started, I have noticed a shift more towards, "he's doable, but not dreamy and with some money, I can open my legs" type thing. When I first got in the bowl, most every girl I met was just downright wanting to shag me, purely for fun. They still enjoy me, but the early 20 girls, will not want anything serious anymore, as they most often did when I started this seven years ago.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
A big factor is keeping physically fit. At some point, likely as we get into out mid 60's it won't matter what shape you keep, etc, you're just going to be too old to all these girls. For some of you guys, it might happen earlier, but if you stay physically in shape, many more will enjoy your company for longer into this journey.
-
05-10-19 13:17 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 325I give you credit but remember these girls try to convince themselves one way or another about what they're going to do. So she may have been new but once she interacted with you, I'm willing to bet she jumped on the computer and googled "What to expect as a SB" and then found more information to bump up her perceived value.
Originally Posted by Snake27
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 13:15 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 325Not always. Remember depending on age, these girls are dealing with men who take them for granted or aren't interesting enough to keep them engaged once he's parted her legs. If you're able to come into her life, give her some perspective, some insight or just be interesting enough to make her panties wet then you have a very good candidate on your hands.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 11:57 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 373You are right about that. I called one out on that and she blocked me. Also I always keep another fake SA account as an unpaid nobody so I can monitor things. My current SB says she is off of Seeking and that she only wants me. Funny thing my fake account has her online today. She blocked me at some point. No matter as long as her panties keep hitting the floor. It's all a big game on both sides. Doesn't take long for most SB's to learn the ropes.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-19 10:18 #16552Senior Member

Posts: 299I've said this dozens of times, the amount she needs above 100-150 is the amount she needs to hold her nose to hang with you. Kudos on reading the situation correctly. Even for 500, almost every girl will hang with you unless you're especially old or unpalatable. This girl had a BF so her needs for you are just as an atm.
Originally Posted by Snake27
[View Original Post]
One reason I've never pursued anyone in a relationship. You start from a place that I try to avoid, her seeing you as just a source of income.
-
05-10-19 08:49 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 221With all due respect, I don't think the girl I described in entry 16543 was a pro. I'm 95% sure. I never saw her on SA before nor since, plus you have to give me credit for being the person interacting with and observing her. I did wonder why she offered a deal and then kept trying to increase the price. As far as I can tell, its because she didn't know her market value. There is a stigma and shame involved in being a sugar baby (prostitute) and also a risk (her boyfriend finding out, etc). She even mentioned those things. Also, I have to face it, she probably wasn't that much into me. Now, if you pay someone $1000 they can overcome their qualms, but if only $100 not. Hence, her price was an equilibrium point between those forces and she didn't have the experience to know how to price herself. Hence the iterations on price. She could probably make a LOT of money if she tried. If she comes back on the SA site and I notice it, I can post a link. I wouldn't try for her again myself because I think I need something less fancy / pricey.










Reply With Quote





