Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10531

    Chesterfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#3308  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Chesterfield for the day with a little bit of free time. Anyone have any recommendations of a reliable lady in Chesterfield today?
    Check your PM.

  2. #10530

    Sweetie.

    Saw Sweetie for a second time. She's started doing $ priced ten minute visits, which was fantastic since it was in my budget at the time. She provided BBJCIM, everything else covered. Did go Greek the first time I met with her without any up charge. The photos in posts are accurate and she is a sweetheart, I feel like she's down for nearly anything within reason. If I had a complaint is that she never seems super into the session and definitely gives off a "Daria" vibe, haha. The only other thing is that she's had to delay scheduled sessions by a half hour or more both times I've met with her. Didn't really bother me at the time because my schedule was super open, but might be an issue for people with more restricted schedules.

  3. #10529

    RE: Chesterfield

    I'm in Chesterfield for the day with a little bit of free time. Anyone have any recommendations of a reliable lady in Chesterfield today?

  4. #10528
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokedetoke  [View Original Post]
    Like A or B. Nipples super sharp though like erasers.

    Did not try anal. Throughout session she complained about being hurt by size. As tight as her pussy was I didn't really care, but she paused the session 4 times, one time she ran into bathroom I think for nose candy. She does this thing where she tighten herself to try to rush a climax. The kitty was good, she takes doggy well. But she would want to get up and that shit got from annoying to frustrating and going anal on her would likely have been a bad experience for her.

    Her narrow waist gave way to a round target for doggy when bent over.
    LOL. I meant is it nice not so much anal but I think you answered both!!

  5. #10527

    Seen it

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/599082665038

    Pics are not her. Maybe her before the drugs. This is a last resort meet. Face and body have been destroyed from years of drug abuse. Again I do not recommend unless it is the last resort.

  6. #10526

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB62  [View Original Post]
    Got real popular real quick. Set up something earlier, agreed outcall. Double booked evidently.
    I saw her on sat. Quick visit and she was good. Her number changed.

  7. #10525

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    Update. Lucy has room. If you know her, now would be a good time to reach out.
    Got real popular real quick. Set up something earlier, agreed outcall. Double booked evidently.

  8. #10524
    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    I know Lucy pretty well. She recently got married and is staying with family in Richmond. When I saw her about a week ago, she had no phone. She is on FB messenger mostly is how I reach her. Also, she has a broken foot now.
    Recently got married, broken foot, no phone, staying with family. There are too many things that can go wrong. Is she worth all trouble?

  9. #10523

    Lucy

    Update. Lucy has room. If you know her, now would be a good time to reach out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimGolferMan  [View Original Post]
    I know Lucy pretty well. She recently got married and is staying with family in Richmond. When I saw her about a week ago, she had no phone. She is on FB messenger mostly is how I reach her. Also, she has a broken foot now.

  10. #10522
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendOfRva  [View Original Post]
    So no double double d? How about the ass?
    Like A or B. Nipples super sharp though like erasers.

    Did not try anal. Throughout session she complained about being hurt by size. As tight as her pussy was I didn't really care, but she paused the session 4 times, one time she ran into bathroom I think for nose candy. She does this thing where she tighten herself to try to rush a climax. The kitty was good, she takes doggy well. But she would want to get up and that shit got from annoying to frustrating and going anal on her would likely have been a bad experience for her.

    Her narrow waist gave way to a round target for doggy when bent over.

  11. #10521

    Lucy

    I know Lucy pretty well. She recently got married and is staying with family in Richmond. When I saw her about a week ago, she had no phone. She is on FB messenger mostly is how I reach her. Also, she has a broken foot now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her, she looks familiar but I can't place her, anyone remember her?

  12. #10520

    Return.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Is advertising on STG considered public?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/153119179667
    Seen this one a few times a couple years back. Willing to do just about anything and damage at a minimum.

  13. #10519

    Advertising on the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    I pm'd you. I'm not sure how public she wants to be.
    Is advertising on STG considered public?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/153119179667

  14. #10518

    PM'd you

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her, she looks familiar but I can't place her, anyone remember her?
    I pm'd you. I'm not sure how public she wants to be.

  15. #10517

    Anyone remember her

    I got a text from her, she looks familiar but I can't place her, anyone remember her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0C2B3661-6C3E-483B-A973-3ABE56370C3E.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape