Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,271 to 33,285 of 41319
-
05-11-19 18:16 #8049Regular Member

Posts: 8More InTell Fellows
LAST I seen her She Pregnant. And still around.
Originally Posted by JaxTaco
[View Original Post]
Thank me Later
-
05-11-19 18:06 #8048Regular Member

Posts: 8I got All the InTell
The First Girl is definitely real, haven't did a date but do know she is 100% Real and she new to this so.
Originally Posted by Zpry26
[View Original Post]
It maybe a little tighter then others.
The second Girl that's did a few dates with her recently, I like her she small and can take it pretty good.
The last two girls I don't haven't seen them or heard anything about them.
-
05-11-19 15:47 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 138Crystal
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...n/056068619537
She's a great girl. Absolutely no rush, great attitude, nice body, private residence. Don't be scared off by the area. Its a very safe place. She is a pleaser. Set up was pretty easy but she has issues with the app so be patient. Not jaded from the game. Type you could hang out with like a friend as well. Two thumbs up!
-
05-11-19 15:40 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 34Vicky
Do you know her contact information?
Originally Posted by Jayse
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 15:27 #8045Regular Member

Posts: 20I think it is TGTBT. Found another one of her posts in Ocala at the same time as her Jax post.
http://ocala.skipthegames.com/female...a/350984966252
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 15:01 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 144Is she real?
Been years since I've seen these prices.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/874913024287
-
05-11-19 14:52 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 788Warning
I've given a warning about going into that house. When I used to drop her off, as I would not step foot in that joint, all these guys would converge on her! I stopped seeing her bcuz her puss was starting to stink.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 13:55 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 244Wheels are in motion. Waiting on response.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 10:45 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 318I agree: TOFTT and please report.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 10:41 #8040Senior Member

Posts: 318Kim
I agree. I was there the other day, and when ready to leave, my vehicle was blocked in by a truck and trailer. Then about 3 guys started towards around my car and towards the house.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
She had told me it was a very busy day, and was just able to fit me in her schedule. Hmm.
-
05-11-19 10:17 #8039Senior Member

Posts: 43I hope not. I am in love with this one. (the one in the pictures at least). Anybody have the scoop?
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 10:13 #8038Senior Member

Posts: 60I dare you
TOFTT and HMU!
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 09:43 #8037Senior Member

Posts: 173Be careful at that house. There is a lot of traffic and I've had people knock on the door more than once during our time together.
Originally Posted by JaxTaco
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 08:24 #8036Senior Member

Posts: 244Ivona Vink- EROS
Guys looks like we have some new talent on EROS! Has anyone had a session with Ivona? I can recall if she has been through JAX recently. Any info?
-
05-11-19 07:18 #8035Senior Member

Posts: 162Looking better
Bro she is looking better. Has gained some weight.
Originally Posted by FunNthaSun
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




