Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,836 to 26,850 of 37359
-
05-12-19 14:05 #10524Senior Member

Posts: 402Recently got married, broken foot, no phone, staying with family. There are too many things that can go wrong. Is she worth all trouble?
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 11:02 #10523Senior Member

Posts: 216Lucy
Update. Lucy has room. If you know her, now would be a good time to reach out.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 10:20 #10522Senior Member

Posts: 28Like A or B. Nipples super sharp though like erasers.
Originally Posted by FriendOfRva
[View Original Post]
Did not try anal. Throughout session she complained about being hurt by size. As tight as her pussy was I didn't really care, but she paused the session 4 times, one time she ran into bathroom I think for nose candy. She does this thing where she tighten herself to try to rush a climax. The kitty was good, she takes doggy well. But she would want to get up and that shit got from annoying to frustrating and going anal on her would likely have been a bad experience for her.
Her narrow waist gave way to a round target for doggy when bent over.
-
05-12-19 09:33 #10521Senior Member

Posts: 216Lucy
I know Lucy pretty well. She recently got married and is staying with family in Richmond. When I saw her about a week ago, she had no phone. She is on FB messenger mostly is how I reach her. Also, she has a broken foot now.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 09:11 #10520Banned Member

Posts: 56Return.
Seen this one a few times a couple years back. Willing to do just about anything and damage at a minimum.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-19 00:37 #10519Senior Member

Posts: 1333Advertising on the internet
Is advertising on STG considered public?
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/153119179667
-
05-11-19 23:24 #10518Senior Member

Posts: 169PM'd you
I pm'd you. I'm not sure how public she wants to be.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 23:06 #10517Senior Member

Posts: 368Anyone remember her
I got a text from her, she looks familiar but I can't place her, anyone remember her?
-
05-11-19 23:03 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 176Seriously?
Originally Posted by Rvaesq
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 20:06 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 425Which Jodi is this? Certainly not Jodi G from JD a few years back?
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 20:01 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 1774Links? Photos? Contact info?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 14:43 #10513Senior Member

Posts: 180So no double double d? How about the ass?
Originally Posted by Pokedetoke
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 14:20 #10512Senior Member

Posts: 189Natalie
Dreamed of Natalie Friday afternoon. She has dyed her hair red and looks good. Got in and talked then disrobed and got a very nice CBJ with tongue licking balls and the seductive look and she doing it. Really turned me on. Then got into covered mish and the real dirty talk started. Whole lot better than the first visit. Then proceeded into doggie and the view of that behind and the tats and the dirty talk from her just did me in. Did not last long but what a good finish. Been a long time since a finish like that. Was spent. Second visit whole lot better than first. Will difinitly repeat. Damage was $. 2 for hh. YMMV tho. She even let me dine at the why which I really enjoyed. When she wrapped them long legs around my head and bucked them hips oh yeah.
-
05-11-19 13:45 #10511Senior Member

Posts: 694Jodi update
Just heard from Jodi. She's in the Lakeside area and is available for car dates and outcall (you provide transportation). Have a working number for seniors and contributors, she's requesting text only.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-19 12:41 #10510Senior Member

Posts: 26New here.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a young skinny tiny black girl (s) that are down with BB? FS? I would really appreciate it! I'm a little new to the scene but I've been watching this board and gotten burned before so I want the information. I was mostly scared because of LE, so I only did the escort thing when I was in another country with lax rules. Anyhow, I'm in the fan and have a super good job so cash isn't a huge issue. But hygiene definitely is! Thanks for any help! Oh and I prefer outcall to my place but OK to push my comfort zone. Mostly I just don't want fuck a girl in some dirty motel. Sorry to ramble! If anyone wants to "vet" my identity I am happy to share it. I'm all over google because of my profession.











Reply With Quote






